smep rainbow babies

Yay for a lime Jamie!!

Patty this is my first ever pregnancy and I am sooo nervous for the 8 week appt!

I dont have any morning sickness so I am starting to worry. Although I am beginning to think I am a narcoleptic I am SO TIRED! My sister didnt have Morning sickness with either of her pregnancies so maybe it is not a big deal??

Positive thoughts!

I didn't start actually being sick until Sun so just before 6 weeks. Had a few nauseous moments before then but nothing major. It's natural to worry! We will all be fine. How many weeks are you JF?

I think i started feelig sick and pregnant around 7 weeks

Ps. Is it ok to take non aspirin for headaches? I have a bad headache

I got morning sickness just after 6 weeks and I'm still being sick now. Not as much but often enough!

Jaime I take paracetamol all the time for headaches, my midwife said those are fine.

"The best known brand today for paracetamol in the United States, Tylenol, was established in 1955 when McNeil Laboratories started selling paracetamol as a pain and fever reliever for children, under the brand name Tylenol Children's Elixir—the word "tylenol" was a contraction of para-acetylaminophenol"

So yeah, it's the same thing :thumbup:

LOL! Shelli you crack me up with your United States definition of Tylenol! bahaha

Amy I cannot wait for your scan so you can be at ease and enjoy your pregnancy!
We havent picked a name and I am getting sooo frustrated.. My hubs likes Tucker and I like Sawyer... and of course my mother hates both names! Not that her opinion matters... but still!

Lol! Well Chris says "He just isnt in love with Sawyer" so who know what we will end up with! I like Tuck better than Tucker!

I didn't start actually being sick until Sun so just before 6 weeks. Had a few nauseous moments before then but nothing major. It's natural to worry! We will all be fine. How many weeks are you JF?

My ticker on The Bump says 5 wks 3 days.. waiting impatiently to see the doctor at 8 weeks! Ahhhhh so excited/nervous

Does anyone know if it is safe to use sunless tanning lotions and sprays during pregnancy?? I have 5 weddings this summer and don't usually like to lay out in the sun.

i actually have a side spray tanning business..........you are totally fine!
im actually gna spray for vegas in acouple weeks :)

Im glad you asked that because I am looking pastey and i can't be hitting the tanning booth!!! Plus, I stopped tanning booths when I turned 30 bc I was starting to get wrinkles!

Thanks Amy! Yeah I hate getting sunburn and need a little color over here! ALso, is it ok to lift some light dumb bells and squats stuff like that? I feel HUGE already without being active like I usually am. I have just been so tired and too afraid to keep running.

This is why I wish I could see the doctor before 8 weeks I have sooo many questions lol

AMY! I am flying out to you so I can get a spray! I heard that its completly safe as long as you spray in a ventilated area or outside... I need to look into this... what do you guys think about me going on a float trip? I will be in a raft instead of canoe and ill stay hydrated! :)

what i know is that if you have already been lifting weights and have normal workout schedule it's fine

however i know a girl who started overdoing it and she just delivered at 32 weeks.....scary!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->