smep rainbow babies

I was planning to use a lotion... but I dont know if thats safe or not! Something about it being absorbed into your skin. Amy do you ever use lotions?

I think you should be fine if you stay hydrated and you are not in the sun too long right?

I think you should be fine if you stay hydrated and you are not in the sun too long right?

yes, sun bathing I have done but I am talking about the tanning beds at salons hahahahahaha! I don't wanna cook my baby!

Hahaha oh no Jamie I was talking about Haleys float trip lolol I totally agree with not cooking your baby!

Hahaha oh no Jamie I was talking about Haleys float trip lolol I totally agree with not cooking your baby!

HAHAHA!!! Opps!!!!

Actually, my friends want to go tubing in 2 weeks and I was wondering if it was OK to do that too!!

tanning isn't actually bad for pregnant women.......its the heat that you should worry about

uv rays only penetrate about 2 inches deep..........you can't cook a baby!

tanning lotions are completely fine!

Ok let's see what I remmeber lol

Amy I felt the same way told OH not worth being sick unless healthy baby...so pleased u r going soon I just know all will be great :)

Jaime ya baby won't cook lol but don't overheat..and tubing like on the back of a boat or in snow?? I wouldn't do it pregnant but I know some who have early on(on a boat we don't get snow lol)

Ummm...Idk what else was said...oh ya Haley love Tuck and Sawyer (Finn, Oliver, Huck, Henry--few others as I know we have similar boy tastes lol)

Ok let's see what I remmeber lol

Amy I felt the same way told OH not worth being sick unless healthy baby...so pleased u r going soon I just know all will be great :)

Jaime ya baby won't cook lol but don't overheat..and tubing like on the back of a boat or in snow?? I wouldn't do it pregnant but I know some who have early on(on a boat we don't get snow lol)

Ummm...Idk what else was said...oh ya Haley love Tuck and Sawyer (Finn, Oliver, Huck, Henry--few others as I know we have similar boy tastes lol)

All of those names are on our list!!! Lol

Hey girls, awwww all those names are really American, very cute but I know if they were used here people would be like :saywhat: hehe!

Jaime the lazy river sounds like a nice idea! Yeah I'd stay away from high speed activities.

I'd also say be careful with sunbeds (UV type) not because of the UV but because you have to make sure you dont overheat during pregnancy - as Amy says.

Amy I am pleased you are keeping your appointment, as you say its better to know either way. Lets keep everything crossed that your little bean is all ok in there....and it sounds like you have some mental symptoms (FX thats a good sign) I know you would just keep on worrying if you didnt go.

JF I have little symptoms either I think a am a few days behind you. 5 weeks 1 day today! I just feel nauseous when I start to feel hungry, its not too bad yet though. I did notice this morning that there is a weird smell in my kitchen....this smell was there last time and honestly struggled to go in the kitchen last time as it made me want to puke! I searched high and low last time, scrubbing EVERYTHING a million times over and would get really annoyed that Andy couldnt smell it! Well that fucking smell is back!!!! I think my symptoms are not as strong yet as I think they developed a bit later on for me, also this time I am taking 200mg of vitamin B6 & have been for a few months...they say B6 helps with MS, last time I only took 50mg and it made no difference. So maybe that is helping me?IDK?

I am making an appointment with my doctor today as quite frankly waiting to hear at 9 weeks from the midwife is not on & I am feel like I need evidence to show the midwife that I am under the consultant. I feel a total lack of interest with the fact that I am now pregnant again after losing my last baby just shy of 20 weeks......so I am going to KICK ARSE!!!

Totally off topic, I really want to eat garlic bread (the flat italian type) with melted mozzerella! I might buy some for dinner & have it with my home made yellow pepper soup that I am going to make tonight....is that a funny combo?

Amy your scan is gonna show a growing bubba for sure! so weird the 15th is also my sisters wedding day! shes a total bridezilla quite happy that i live 120 miles away lol

Ordered DH and dad-to-be fathers day card from the new website The Dogs Doodahs today i'm so excited to give it to him!

Hi ladies, Just wanted to stop in and say hi as have just looked through your thread. I got pregnant using SMEP too and was on a SMEP TTC thread but not sure if it was the same one you all met on? I recognise some of the names.

Amy best of luck at the scan, I am glad you are going and keeping fingers and toes crossed your lovely bean baby is well and healthy.

Good luck everyone xx

Awww hi mrs w!!! Ur baby is almost here!!!

Amy your scan is gonna show a growing bubba for sure! so weird the 15th is also my sisters wedding day! shes a total bridezilla quite happy that i live 120 miles away lol

Ordered DH and dad-to-be fathers day card from the new website The Dogs Doodahs today i'm so excited to give it to him!

OMG so gotta look at that site! Was looking for a dad to be card in Asda today....couldnt immediately see one (but didnt look very hard as was dying for a wee!!!!)

Amy - yellow pepper soup i actually really yummy. Its made with 6 roasted yellow peppers, a handful of roasted plum tomatoes, roasted garic, basil, salt & pepper. Its a slimming world recipe (like weight watchers) and its all free from points ....... but just ate it with a whole flat bread garlic bread with pesto & cheese!!! oops! but so yummy!!!

Awww hi mrs w!!! Ur baby is almost here!!!

Thanks hun, I know, I honestly cant believe it! Have finished work today. Cant wait!

Mmmm that soup sounds nice!! Might have to try that. x

Congrats on finishing work Mrs W! I bet that milestone feels so great! The soup is great! infact it would probably freeze quite nicely so you could make a batch and defrost it as you need it.....very handy when bubba is here and you dont get time to cook & eat! I think I will def be doing that!

OMG so gotta look at that site! Was looking for a dad to be card in Asda today....couldnt immediately see one (but didnt look very hard as was dying for a wee!!!!)

Moonpig and Funk Pigeon also have them i'm gonna make him feel guilty for not getting me a mothers day card although we weren't tempting fate back in March...

Hi Mrs W!! you got PG waaay before our SMEP thread i got my BFP the first month but you've probably looked at it and though wow these girls are crazy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->