smep rainbow babies

Thanks bride2b I was planning on making up a load of meals to freeze so a batch of soup would work well! When's your wedding?

Oh it must have been another smep thread I was on then bev, it worked for me the first month so will def be doing again for any future baby making ha ha!

When is fathers day? Is it next Sunday? X

Yep, Sunday 17th June :) I got my OH a card from 'the bump' and it only cost my 79p. That shall do :haha:

HAHAHA! I am with Bev on this one... hubby didn't even mention anything on mother's day to me and i was like "uhhh I am gonna be a mother, ya jerk!"

hi ms W!!

nice to see you here!!!!

hows everyone doing????

Hey girls...see all of u preparing for fathers day :) oh hates any holiday so ill be sure to make a fuss hahha

Afm I don't feel like death today hahha...I found taking my prenatal makes me sick in the momebt but keeps the ms at a functional level the following day so I haven't been too sick today yet lol

How is everyone?

Hi Ladies,

I've been feeling awful today. After having a few days of feeling 'ok' I feel like shit again! Been sooooooo sick today. Can't seem to keep anything down. Can't find any motivation to do anything. Sorry for the rant.........
How is everyone else?

I get married in 6 weeks 6 days!!!

I got Andy a card from the dogsdoodahs in the end, one a daddy to be and one from Bertie. He didnt even think of me on Mothers day and it did hurt a bit. I'm not getting him these to feel guilty but make him feel good as its gonna be his first fathers day without his dad (and it should be his first with his son!)

Still plodding along, these early weeks are boring, just waiting for symptoms, I am looking forward to getting these early weeks done & I am ready for some ms!! I have my hen do in London on Saturday so I bet it rears its ugly head then!!!!! I will be 6 weeks 2 days by then which seems to be about the time most people have started feeling rough- am I right?

Yeah a lot of people say around the 6 week mark. I had my first bout of sickness at 5 + 5 so just before. I was wishing for it to come so much! I didn't have any with mmc so I'm hoping it's a good sign this time around. I agree- The early weeks are boring!! Hope time speeds up for us!
How exciting. Not long now until you are a bride. x

Hi Amy, how are you doing hun?

Wow not long till your wedding bride, that's so exciting, are you all ready?

I wasn't sick but hang over like nausea and I think it started around 6 weeks and went away about 11 weeks. The early days do feel slow but time soon passes xx

Nearly all ready! Just a few bits left really! Its getting exciting, these next few weekends are going to be packed full, as I have my Hen in London, then a week off, my friends Hen in Brighton, a week off, then my local hen, then a week off then my wedding! eek!

Feeling tired to day!

Awwwww Bride it's almost here!!!! Make sure you enjoy it! The day goes by soooo fast! How is everyone feeling? I am FINALLY getting my appetite back.. About time! I feel like I've been starving... And I haven't gained any weight so my doctor is getting irritated with me lol

hay - 19 weeks and no weight gain!!!! im impressed!

gemma - an ms yet? the wedding stuff on track???

my scan is friday..............im nervous! but being optomistic

I know, I've actually lost! In sure the pounds will come a packin' soon! I am sooooo excited for your scan! I hope it's in the morning! I can't take waiting for anymore afternoon appointments! Lol

Damn, haley. Im hating u rigt now. Oooo mango!

Amy cant wait for the scan!!!

Ahhh Amy your scan is so soon!!

Very exciting time for you right now. So many good positive things! Congrats! I wish I could go back to my wedding day!!

Patty sorry you are feeling so crappy! I have zero MS at allll. My only symptoms are fatigue (lots of it) and big full sore bbs! I dont feel pregnant at all! Just entered my 6th week today and still patiently waiting for my 8 week appt!!!! TAKING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Meant to put Bride2b in front of what I said lol sorry!

Aww Bride2b like the others have said, the weeks before can feel a bit stressful but as soon as the weddings over you want to do it all again, it goes so fast! Treasure and savour every moment and have the most amazing day! Hope we might get to see a few pics!!

Good luck for Friday Amy, stay positive. Will be thinking of you and cant wait to hear!

I am stuck in doors due to all the flooding on the southcoast in england today. I wanted sunshine for my maternity leave as wanted to wash and dry all babies stuff! Plus I had pregnancy pilates and a meal for a friends birthday tonight and its all cancelled. Boo hoo :-(

Mrs W I've seen the flooding on the news! My god its bad. I'd be really annoyed, getting mat leave in June and we get this shitty weather!!!!!

Still no ms or full boobs for me. I feel a bit nauseous when I feel hungry but then I eat and am ok again. I assume my symptoms will be here soon (I hope) either that or this pregnancy is just different to the last ..... maybe its a pink jelly bean and thats why I dont feel so ill (yet!) I just hope thats why and not that there is anything wrong!

Amy I cant wait for some good news for you - there has to be! I just want Friday here so your mind is put at ease!

Hi Ladies! Well the weather is truly miserable hope it picks up for my sisters wedding on friday...

Had a midwife app today everything's perfect she was using the doppler and said that sounds great doesn't it then bang baby was not impressed and kicked it away she said I like that nice responsive baby.. Time to start counting the kicks too must feel 10 in 24 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->