smep rainbow babies

Glad all is going well for everyone....

Mrs. W sorry about the terrible weather, hope it clears up for you to enjoy...

Bride wedding is coming so soon!! How exciting :) and with each sex of kid I had different symptoms so that is probably how you wil be too, do you want a girl?

Amy can't wait for your sono, I am 100 percent sure all will be just fine!!! :) heartbeat will be beating away :)

afm...taking my prenatals makes me sick in the moment but have helped my morning sickness greatly, I can actually function the last few days lol makes me nervous not to be as sick but greatful too lol Anyone else nervous about having a new baby? I've done it twice but am finding I am far more nervous as it will be 5 years since I had a newborn when this baby is born...crazy!

Emily I'll take any sex as long as it gets here safely! I thought before I was destined for boys, at the moment I am thinking girl, I think due to the lack of symptoms?? I dont know!

I am terrified about bringing a baby into the world, its such a permanent change to my life (our life) I think OH will have a shock that he cant just go off willy nilly and do his own thing as a baby is a joint venture! I have no idea what to do with a baby either!!!!!!!

I cant take this constant hunger any more!! I literally feel like i need to eat or snack every hour and nothing satisfies me!! I constantly have a growling belly and it makes me scared the baby isnt getting enough food or something! When I say that to hubby he is just like how could that be possible all you do is eat!!!! ahhhh!

I cant take this constant hunger any more!! I literally feel like i need to eat or snack every hour and nothing satisfies me!! I constantly have a growling belly and it makes me scared the baby isnt getting enough food or something! When I say that to hubby he is just like how could that be possible all you do is eat!!!! ahhhh!

Lol baby is fine....I have the same hunger in the middle of the night but my naseousness hasn't helped with being able to eat..I hate a cheeseburger in 7hours today lol had to eat a little at a time so as not to get sick lol but I had my first craving....and was able to eat the whole thing lol

Anyone else have weird combo cravings....I just ate a ham and cheese sandwich with....sour cream and salsa on it lol I can't do condiments makes me sick lol so that must be why I.craved it that way lol

Ewww ham and cheese with sour cream and salsa?! I have been craving melted mozzarella cheese for weeks!

i tried to eat a cheeseburger on saturday..........uh my stomach hated me all night..........and i love a cheeseburger!!!!

Ewww ham and cheese with sour cream and salsa?! I have been craving melted mozzarella cheese for weeks!

Hahhaha I know right lol OH was like u want what?!??!?! Hahhah he tried a bite and said ok its not too bad lol bit today I feel rather well in the ms department which makes me worry lol grrrr drive me crazy lol

I went to the gym last night and was starving, all I could think of was cheeseburgers!!! I went to McDonalds after the gym!!!! talk about a pointless workout!!!

Hahaahahah Bride!! That is too funny!

Sorry about my rant! I shouldnt be complaining because so far I have no felt any sickness, just extremely tired and HUNGRY. I cant keep my eyes open at work lol. I cant wait until I can tell everyone here so that they dont think that I am some sort of narcoleptic! I honestly dont mind any of it though as long as I have a healthy little bean cooking in there!! I cant wait to finally see it on the big screen :)

Hope all are feeling well.

Amy your appt is so close!! What time is the appt? I think Haley said it, but I cant take the suspense either of the late appts lol

My belly is big! It may be that i just ordered italian food to be deliveered for lunch lolol ol l

i can't really hide mine either........i look 4 months preggo.........maybe it has somthing to do with being pregnant 7 times!!!! HAHAH
I HOPE ITS WORTH IT!

Amy - Whats MY excuse?! hahahahahahaha!! italian food!

Hahaha 7 times wow! I am not sure of your background , how many kiddies do you have?

OMG Jaime you have such a cute bump going on!!!!!!!! I'm jealous!!!

Amy I want to see a bump picture from you!!!!!!!!!

Jaime does everyone know you are preggers yet? How about that bitch of a girl who was harassing you by text message?

Hahaha 7 times wow! I am not sure of your background , how many kiddies do you have?

I Have 4 living children........i lost my first at 20 weeks a boy another in december 2011 and im pregnant now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->