smep rainbow babies

jaime your bump is so cute!!!!

um im not sharing til after friday!

Amy - can't wait to see yours!

How about that its 4pm and I am STILL in my pjs?!

I thought you might say that! I am keeping everything crossed we get to see your bump Friday xxxx

My ticker says 5 weeks 3 days.....I'm sure its not moving!! My iphone app says 5 weeks 6 days, so I am sticking with that!!! I feel like I got my BFP ages ago!!!!!!! Ugh these weeks are going so slow!!!!

Jaime do you work from home?

Jaime does everyone know you are preggers yet? How about that bitch of a girl who was harassing you by text message?

I told my close friends and family yesterday! I am not telling that bitch or any of those bitches that I don't talk to anymore. They are all so nosey and annoying so I want them to randomly find out when I am like 6 months pregnant just so they can feel completely left out! hahahahahahaha

My ticker says 5 weeks 3 days.....I'm sure its not moving!! My iphone app says 5 weeks 6 days, so I am sticking with that!!! I feel like I got my BFP ages ago!!!!!!! Ugh these weeks are going so slow!!!!

Jaime do you work from home?

your ticker on here says 5+6 :thumbup:

I don't work from home... i WISH i did!! I had the day off :happydance:

Does it really say 5w 6d? On my computer its stuck on 5w 3d!! Ugh!!! Hope thats not a bad omen!!!

How did everyone react when you told them? Yeah those bitch can go stick their rude comments right up their arses! So glad you were preggo when they said all that shit as that could be really hurtful!
I think I am going to have to tell my best friend as she is a nightmare and will try and force me to drink on saturday when we go to London & because its my Hen Do I cant really divert the attention away from me. She will be the worst about not drinking if I dont tell her. I really dont want to tell anyone yet but feel I have no choice!

Does it really say 5w 6d? On my computer its stuck on 5w 3d!! Ugh!!! Hope thats not a bad omen!!!

How did everyone react when you told them? Yeah those bitch can go stick their rude comments right up their arses! So glad you were preggo when they said all that shit as that could be really hurtful!
I think I am going to have to tell my best friend as she is a nightmare and will try and force me to drink on saturday when we go to London & because its my Hen Do I cant really divert the attention away from me. She will be the worst about not drinking if I dont tell her. I really dont want to tell anyone yet but feel I have no choice!

Everyone is so excited!!!!!!!!

You should tell your BFF because then she can help you FAKE drink all night!!! I told my one close friend as soon as I found out and when we would go to the bar, she would order me gingerale and pretend it had vodka in it!

Oh yeah!!! I didnt notice that!! It gave me two pregnancy tickers so I deleted one and it must have deleted the wedding one! Ugh I liked that disney one....gonna have to find it again!

I can't believe you are gonna be a sweet pea tomorrow!

I was just trying to see what was next! wow a sweetpea!!

I was trying to zoom in and see what was next but couldnt work it out! I cant believe how fast the weeks have gone since you got your BFP. I'm sure its not felt that quick for you though!

at first it was slow, but the past few weeks have FLOWN!

Let's see what I recall from u chatter boxes hah

Bride do tell bff she can help hide it :)
Jaime belly is cute!!
Amy I bet urs is too and baby is fine :)
Ummm seems I'm forgetting someone sorry if I did
Afm the prog. Has made me gain like 7 lbs which is awful bc I had just lost 15 when I found out I was preggo..can't wait til second tri when I can eat healthy and feel good all that jazz and stop the darn prog. It puts weight on quickly avcording to my Dr...I feel 6 mos with the 7 lbs and all the bloat haha FYI u will never see a baby bump pic of nine as I'm fat anyhow lol so when I'm preggo I look huge hahh I swear with my son looking back at pics I have no idea how I didn't fall over face first my belly was out for a mile haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->