smep rainbow babies

I'm a plum! Im gonna try my doppler out today before work!

Jamie your bump is soo cute!! YAy for a plum!

Are you ladies still :sex: ??

I know its dumb and crazy but I am afraid to! Im a first timer in the pregnancy dept and just afraid something will go wrong. Am I crazy? I just wanted to wait till the 27th to talk to my doctor and make sure everything looks good.

Listened to baby's heartbeat today!! Peanut moved up!!! I used to have to put the doppler very low right above my pubic bone, but now peanut it right below my belly button!!

Jamie your bump is soo cute!! YAy for a plum!

Are you ladies still :sex: ??

I know its dumb and crazy but I am afraid to! Im a first timer in the pregnancy dept and just afraid something will go wrong. Am I crazy? I just wanted to wait till the 27th to talk to my doctor and make sure everything looks good.

I was scared to have sex too... I KNOW nothing bad will happen from having sex while pregnant, but like you I waited until I had a good ultrasound before I had sex!!!

Really? It says I'm a banana when I check it?!

I've had sex the whole way through but not as often. At the moment it really weirds me out cos I can feel the baby moving whilst Mark is going at it and it's just odd. Not sexy at all lol.

Hmmm thats weird. I went on thebump.com and it says banana is 20 weeks and pom is 21?

morning girls!!!

interesting subject this morning........was actually gonna ask a silly question?
so last two times ive had sex it seems like when hubby lays on top of me he is squishing my uterus and when he is done my uterus its like a hard ball? It's been along time since ive been pregnant so i can't remember alot.

is this normal.........is it my uterus? what the hell am I crazy?

Dunno... i got flub on my belly and still dont feel a hard uterus so i cant relate lol

I think it's normal Amy. Mine gets squashed too, really uncomfortable now so we've had to resort to different positions lol.

And try not to worry too much about tomorrow hun. I'm sure you were just too early on your last scan :)

Thanks ladies!

I think I am gonna try to hold out till the 27th for my appt so I can just make sure all looks good. Time is moving so slow!

so my boobs arent as sore today and the ms is not bad either today.........extremely tired..........

im i overreacting???? or am i crazy?????

Amy don't stress. Mine were off and onand made m nutssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->