smep rainbow babies

Amy mine comes and goes also..I was so worries yesterday then bam sick as a dog told OH I should have enjoyed it and not worried hahah

Jaime I LOVE the bump!!! Sooo stinkin cute!!

I totally agree with the sex thing! I just can't get into it when I've got someone kicking my insides and someone trying to get it in from the outside! Soooo not sexy!

Amy I can't wait to see your cute bump! How are the rest of the prego ladies feeling??

morning ladies!!!

it's 730 am............doctor appt in 2 and a half hours!

oh sorry i didn't update here!!!!

it went swell! hb 149 and measuring 7w1d...........best friday ever!!!!

YAY AMY!!!

Well girls iiiiitttttt's!! HAPPY V DAY FOR ME!!! yay!!!

Happy V day Bev!!!!!!

Amy the HB thing....what sex is what rate? I can never remember!!

Well, the HB on my peanut was 176 at 9 weeks and 175 at 10 weeks and I just used my doppler 2 days ago at 12 weeks and it was around 160... so, I think it may be a girl then?!?!?!

I always thought I wanted a boy first, but now that I think it may be a girl I am all excited about it! DOes anyone know around what week do you get to find out?!

and... whats V day??????

You can tell from 16 weeks on a scan Jaime :)

V day is viability day. Once you hit 24 weeks that is when doctors will actively try and save your baby if you go in to premature labour.

Ahhh thanks for the info, shelli! I am sitting here thinking it's the day she lost her Virginity :rofl:

I have an OB appointment next Tuesday and they said that day they will set up my anatomical scan...I hope that means gender scan and I also hope that its not too damn far away! I can't take this anymore!

I didn't know what it was either! When I heard it, it was just after Valentines day so thought it was connected to that :haha:

Ooooh awesome, I hope they do it close to 16 weeks so you don't have to wait too long!

Hello ladies:flower: sorry I haven't been posting much (again!) but I really do prefer to just read everything you're all up to:haha:
Anyway I thought you might like to know, we've got our 20 week scan on Thursday and I also get to talk with the consultant about her getting in touch with the birthing centre to let them know I'm back to being a low risk pregnancy and can have a midwife led birth. I'm so nervous that they won't accept me, and they're the only place near us that has a birthing pool that I desperately want to use:wacko: I asked Kev if we could look at doing hypno-birthing classes if the birthing centre won't take me and he said yes, so that has calmed me a little - he's so lovely.
Which reminds me, are any of you absolute bitches with people around you? I've had to apologise in advance to people incase something I'm thinking slips out!

And lastly, I'm starting my aqua-natal classes on Wednesday! I'm really excited for this - any else doing them or done them before?

Had to laugh at the virginity comment jaime I was confused when I first saw it too, hitting another milestone feels great and princess has been so active lately I can feel her getting stronger everyday! I found out she was a she at 16 weeks but that was with a private scan not sure how many you get in the US but we only get 2 here on the NHS if they think that you are a healthy low risk pregnancy

I think the 12 weeks scan is just to make sure everything is where it should be, eg legs, arms, they check babys brain etc.

Virginity day - I think that one passed a while ago!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

I dont think I'm in bitch stage yet Laura, but if this fatigue carries on it wont be long as I always get snappy when I am tired! I can just blame mine on being bridezilla for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->