smep rainbow babies

Jaime your a hoot but I had no clue either lol I got lucky with my son they saw his thingy at 14 weeks and told me I had a stud on my hands bc they can never see that early lol male Drs and talking about boy parts is all they do hahha. You will typically find out between 16 and 20 weeks but I'm guessing girl :).

Afm...feel like my symptoms have faded last few days making me nervous but have sono on weds :)--Make that sono on TUESDAY!! I love when they call and need to move my appt forward :)

hi girls!!!

ooh im so excited for more gender scans!!!!!

and jaime - if in fact you have a ms piggy.........i need to be paid in full by the due date on all my psychic predictions.......thanks ahead of time :)

hi girls!!!

ooh im so excited for more gender scans!!!!!

and jaime - if in fact you have a ms piggy.........i need to be paid in full by the due date on all my psychic predictions.......thanks ahead of time :)

Shit. How much are ur fees?!

Had my sono...everything looked perfect, baby was soooo active, dr kept calling it my tadpole :) I kinda like that lol So my tadpole measured even bigger than expected...9 weeks 1 day :) he/she legs were moving all over the place dr said she/he had cute little legs...even saw her/him jump around it was amazing :) HR was 180 which is girl territiory, hoping for a boy(as OH's sister had a stilborn last year and she was a girl, might be a bit much for her ya know) but as long as baby healthy Ill take it :)

Wow, Emily! Such great news! Can't believe you are at 9weeks!!!!!!!!

my husband just sent me a picture of a 1-10 poster of kama sutra moves.......with a message that says lets try them all tonight........

i politely responded if we do them all i promise to try not to puke in his mouth when he kisses me....

he agreed number 10 would be most beneficial......its missionary style lolol

Great news emily! These SMEP babies sure do grow fast!

Karma sutra lmfao!!! I'm such a slow reader I'm still on Warm Bodies and DH keeps asking when I'm going to start 50 shades think he's getting a little frustrated with me lol

So nothing new to report princess is very active her wardrobe is getting fuller and I'm currently obsessed with crocheting round socks and mitts to make them prettier will have to add pics of her wardrobe and socks and mitts soon.... Oh yes my belly button has popped! It looks so weird I don't like it

jaime - seriously 2nd trimester tomarrow???? am i really that much behind you? i feel like it's been centuries that i got preggo.......maybe cuz im sick? how cool is that?

so my next doctor appt is when im 12 weeks......getting another sono to test for downs and blood work........and my first pap.....so praying to god that the pregnancy goes well.......im gonna invest in a doppler.

j - when did you first find the hb on your own?

i had a dream that i had a very tiny little girl.....she had green eyes and dark hair......i have high hopes! ahahaha

when is eveyones next scan?

bev are you gonna have another?

Yes DH wants 3 or 4 depending on what we get if I have both genders after 3 I'll stop but will go for no 4 if we have all the same.... TBH the MC was so so hard but I feel up to now my pregnancy has been a breeze aslong as the birth is OK I wouldn't wait too long for the next one maybe have a 2 year gap between princess and next baby

Amy - it's crazy how the first few weeks of pregnancy draaag along and then once you get to like 10 weeks it has been flyyyin! You're 8 weeks already!!! I think I found the peanut's HB with my doppler close to 9 weeks! It was SOOOO hard to find and when I found it I would lose it quickly! I got a sonoline B and it was only 45 bucks!

Bev, can't wait to see pics, I love crochet stuff my ex MIL did those for my daughter and they were adorable :) 4 kids lol your crazy hahah I am on my third and last :)

Afm...just hanging out MS has gotten lots better but still there, boobs were killing me last night after a day of them not hurting so it was terrible lol My next appt is in 4 weeks not sure if its a sono appt or not? He didnt even mention the scan for checking on stuff like that, and I forgot to ask in all the excitement...I got to record the sono for Oh as he was home with the kids, and he didn't act all that excited but I found on his twitter he posted all about it :p He was stoked lol

Can you give me the website?

oh and im getting worried.........my ms is really not bad today......i had a weird crazy jolt of pain today....for a split second.

i took vitamin b6 with my prenatal today........does anyone think that has anything to do with my lack of symptoms????

do i need a chill pill?

https://www.fetaldoppler.net/sonoline-b-pink.html

now, don't freak if you can't find the HB!!! I JUST started getting good reads this week!

Can you give me the website?

oh and im getting worried.........my ms is really not bad today......i had a weird crazy jolt of pain today....for a split second.

i took vitamin b6 with my prenatal today........does anyone think that has anything to do with my lack of symptoms????

do i need a chill pill?

hahahha been there just last week hahahah B6 is so good with MS your fine...had all those say concerns :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->