smep rainbow babies

omg, emily... you are 9 weeks!!! WHere the hell have I been?!

im buying a doppler today..........um j did you get the gel too?

It came with alittle tube freebut u can use aloe Vera gel

nevermind.........ms hit me like a ton of red bricks......ugh!

Hi girls, just got back from our 20 week scan and we have a wriggly little girl in there!

Yeaaaa, Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry bout the MS coming and going mine did then I suffered from week 10 to 13 then after that I still gagged a lot at the sight or smell of something but now not a hint the only time I feel remotely nauseous is if I'm in a car with a empty stomach but I always felt nauseous then anyway...

Yay for 20 week scan shelli I was soooo interested in ours the tech was surprised with a was discussing it with her she said I had good mother intuition :)

Getting a private 4D bonding scan at roughly 29 or 30 weeks so excited!!!!

Congrats Laura for being team pink - thats lots of pink princess smeps we have!

I so want a doppler!! I might get one this time, I didnt last time as I was too scared to jinx anything by buying anything baby related. I just figure that if this one doesnt work out I will be pregnant at some point again & I will need one. I just need to cease the day and live every day like this is my take home rainbow. I think 7 weeks is a bit early for doppler shopping though! Especially if you (Jaime) has only really just started getting good readings from it.

I take 200 mg of B6 a day and my nausea is hideous! I thought the week before last that the lack of nausea was because I was taking more B6 this time, but to be honest - the nausea is setting in big time and I am struggling to get through work. Only 2 weeks left and I am on holiday for 8 1/2 weeks!!! So just going to keep pushing on!

Amy - where is your bump photo?

I felt like a right fat frump on the smep thread - everyone talking about exercise - I have hardly done any (not been to the gym this week) as I feel like crap. I feel my body turning to fat as we speak. All I want to eat is bad food, like crisps and white bread. I think because I never eat these things my body is craving it. I could pass on chocolate, which is strange as I usually have a sweet tooth. My last pregnancy I hardly ate any chocolate and turned to craving savory. I had to go and buy some coronation chicken sandwich filling and white bread earlier as I really wanted some!

Anyone elses eating habits changing?

Congrats Laura for being team pink - thats lots of pink princess smeps we have!

I so want a doppler!! I might get one this time, I didnt last time as I was too scared to jinx anything by buying anything baby related. I just figure that if this one doesnt work out I will be pregnant at some point again & I will need one. I just need to cease the day and live every day like this is my take home rainbow. I think 7 weeks is a bit early for doppler shopping though! Especially if you (Jaime) has only really just started getting good readings from it.

I take 200 mg of B6 a day and my nausea is hideous! I thought the week before last that the lack of nausea was because I was taking more B6 this time, but to be honest - the nausea is setting in big time and I am struggling to get through work. Only 2 weeks left and I am on holiday for 8 1/2 weeks!!! So just going to keep pushing on!

Amy - where is your bump photo?

I felt like a right fat frump on the smep thread - everyone talking about exercise - I have hardly done any (not been to the gym this week) as I feel like crap. I feel my body turning to fat as we speak. All I want to eat is bad food, like crisps and white bread. I think because I never eat these things my body is craving it. I could pass on chocolate, which is strange as I usually have a sweet tooth. My last pregnancy I hardly ate any chocolate and turned to craving savory. I had to go and buy some coronation chicken sandwich filling and white bread earlier as I really wanted some!

Anyone elses eating habits changing?

i think i posted a picture on the smep thread will upload when i get home.....

as far as eating habits.......i really just eat what i can at the moment....food is more of a chore for me right now......im really into carrots right now

and cinnamon gum is helping with nausea.............

my doppler is coming today! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ohhh Amy I can't wait til your doppler comes! Don;t get frustrated!! When I was about 8+5 it took FOREVER to find it and it was sooooooooo faint!!!! I think I bruised my belly too!

Ohhh Amy I can't wait til your doppler comes! Don;t get frustrated!! When I was about 8+5 it took FOREVER to find it and it was sooooooooo faint!!!! I think I bruised my belly too!

im gonna try to hold out using it til 10 weeks hahaha

Omg I feel like a cow too with all the excercise talk lol I eat whatever my bodies says to (per Dr orders) or else I get sick lol today was potatoes and I didn't do carbs before I was pregnant lol I feel. Like I've gained 10 lbs of the 15 I lost in the month before being pregnant...grrr I'm really want to minimize the gain while preggo as that progesterone.makes me gain regardless of eating....once I hit 12 weeks I get to eat healthier and get to stop progesterone so then ill feel better about this bloat lol just gotta get through the nasea lol

Emily, is your time flying by or is it just me?!

It is flying by! I think the first trimester sucks, its so boring!!!!

I now have a cold on top of the pregnancy nausea! I feel like death! I still havent heard from my midwife.....getting pissed off now! I should hear something this week or I will go mad!!!!

8 weeks here finally!! 2 more days till my appt! sooooo excited/nervous!!!!!

Hope everyone is feeling fab!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->