smep rainbow babies

JF congrats on 8 weeks, you are just days in front of me, really cant wait to get these early days done with!

I think the midwife is waiting until bloody christmas - it feels like it to me! There are some things that you shouldnt have to wait this long for!

Jaime how are you feeling these days?

I feel AMAZING... no nausea and all of my energy is back! The only thing is sometimes I get headaches, but I think it is because i don't drink enough water.

Good to hear everyone is doing well over here! Jaime I started getting headaches around 13 weeks for 4 weeks or so. Think it can be normal due to hormones, I kept drinking lots too.

Not long till your wedding bride! Are you feeling excited now?

I'm just playing the waiting game now!

X

Mrs W.... can't wait to see pics of your new baby!!!!! ANy day now!

Mrs w..do u have a baby name picked?

Jaime yes it is flying by... the first Dr appt wait was the only slow time lol can't believe I'm 10 weeks and only have the occasional worry lol I still have stomach ache/ nasea but the only thing that helps is eating which in turn makes me feel like a cow lol

Can't believe everyone is getting so far.. seems like going fast for all of us :)

Emily, I am so glad that its speeding by and you have been pretty well worry free!

8 weeks here finally!! 2 more days till my appt! sooooo excited/nervous!!!!!

Hope everyone is feeling fab!!

how are you feeling?

I feel good.. Just crazy tired all the time. I had no work today and literally slept till 4pm on and off. I'm still in bed actually at 7pm! Have zero energy to get up and clean my house!! I've been so hungry , but luckily no real nausea at all which is crazy! I get a little nauseous after I eat sometimes and I want nothing to do with meat lol. Just so excited to finally get to the doctor and confirm all of this is really happening! I feel like I have a small bump already tho I know that's impossible and just a lot of bloat and water retention. Also nervous for the appt bc I am already so in love with this baby an just want everything to be good !!

Jamie I cannot wait to get my energy back!! I have 5 weddings this summer (3 next week) and I'm exhausted just thinking about it!!!

Bride we are so close together!! Bump buddies! I'm sure your getting so excited for the wedding! Yay

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Ahh thank you, I can't wait either!! Hurry up baby w!! We are team yellow and have changed our minds on names SO many times! It's really hard. We have a couple of choices for each now. Will probably decide when we see the baby.

Have any of you got names chosen? Who is finding out gender, will anyone be team yellow?

Xx

I am gonna find out gender. I haven't picked names. I wanna wait til I know gender first. I have dr appt today and have no clue what they're doing at this appt???

I didn't have the patience to stay team yellow, I found out what I was having as early as I could and her name has been picked since then. Everyone already refers to her as Parker. It's crazy to think that you could go at any time Mrs W, I'm so looking forward to getting to that stage!

Picked up a bargain for Parker today. Was out shopping with the OH and found a brand new moses basket in the clearance aisle for £17! He doesn't appreciate my money saving so I wanted to share with someone haha. Also got her a dinosaur blanket solely cos it's my favourite type of dinosaur :D

Attachments

• DSC05792.jpg
    DSC05792.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC05791.jpg
    DSC05791.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC05794.jpg
    DSC05794.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
had dr appointment today. Got to hear baby on doppler... heart rate has slowed to about 138... so, now I think it may be a boy???

Omg has miss piggy turned into piglet? 5 weeks!!! thats ages for us to wait!! how will we cope!!

Shelli - what a bloody bargain! £17!!! wow! Its so cute too!

Mrs w - eeek, any signs of your yellow jellybaby arriving?

We are going to find out, I never got to my gender scan last time so I want to find over via a scan rather than at birth (as that was a bad experience for us). I am 100% positive this is a boy, and I was sure last time too. My OH thinks girl....not sure why!

Yes getting excited for my wedding, I just hope I feel ok for it! I feel a bit run down and sorry for myself at the moment, I have a horrible cold (and obviously cant take anything for it!!!!!) so coupled with the nausea and tiredness I am so over this feeling! I will settle for just preggo symptoms!!!
So hopefully once I finish work I will start to feel better as I can take my time over things and rest as much as I need. I just cant wait to finish work next Fri lunch time!!!

Guess it depends on the hb rate accuracy?!

Ur almost 8 weeks ! Wooohoooo! I sure hope u feelbetter for the big day!

When do i get to start registering for baby stuff?!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->