smep rainbow babies

Hi girls! Back from Vegas.........its a wonder how everytime i leave that place i loathe it......but i cant wait to get there.

just catching up here!

nice pic jf!!!! how awesome

im using doppler daily........and baby is much easier to find and has moved over and up.......how wierd.......can't wait to feel movements!!!!

Amy your an olive!!!!!!!! almost 10 weeks!!!!!

Yay Olive is so exciting, that went quick Amy! Hope you had fun in Vegas xx

Damn, Amy! An olive already?!

Glad your doppler is working well!

So I read on Facebook that K-mary had a misprint in their add for Huggies diapers in a BOX for $5.99 and Rey are honoring it til tomorrow!! Find an ad and stock up!!! :)

So I read on Facebook that K-mary had a misprint in their add for Huggies diapers in a BOX for $5.99 and Rey are honoring it til tomorrow!! Find an ad and stock up!!! :)

OMG im all over this!

OK, i was just about to ask what the hell K-Mary is and we don't have that in new jersey! hahahahahaha!

Girls on my Facebook say that one time they check the Internet ad it's gone and 5 minutes later it's back on there.. Our Wal marts here are honoring the price match!

Ok I am freaking out because Hubby and I ended up telling a butt load of people about our news. Do you think its way too early to tell people?? Or whatever will be will be

It's 'Sperm meets egg plan' it's the method we were all using (or aiming to use lol) to get pregnant :)

Also, happy birthday Jess! Hope you're having a fab day :D

JF what will be will be, it wont make a difference to the outcome. If the worst was to happen at least you would have a support network. People are also more likely to look after you too if they know you are preggers! So if it felt right to tell people then embrace it - its so much easier when people know as you dont feel like you are sneaking around.

I think I would have told parents and siblings (and best friend) if I wasnt getting married, as we want it to be a surprise if everything is on the wedding day.

Are you announcing it at the wedding bride? Exciting!!

Don't worry jf, exactly as bride said what will be will be and it must have felt right, enjoy!! I told close family at 9 weeks, rest of family & friends at 12 weeks and work at 14 weeks

X

JF we told our parents at 6 weeks don't worry all we be fine!

Thanks Ladies. Yeah we told close family and friends around 6 weeks, then yesterday ended up telling alot of extended family and friends! Oh well, like you said whatever will be will be. xoxo

Yep Mrs W, Andy is going to announce it in his speech! Eeeeek! I just want this to be perfect and for it all to be going well so we can - that way everyone we want to know about it will be there with us!
I'm excited but getting nervous! So glad its down to Andy to actually say it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->