smep rainbow babies

I didn't even notice amy!!! Lol Woohoo...just wish a few more weeks would pass...I want to know if boy or girl so I can stop calling baby it lol but oh and I spoke of names he wants to use Fawkes weather it be a boy or a girl...now I am all for boy names Ib girls like I said before but that one might be a bit much lol. I hope its a boy bc I don't think u can change his.mind lol...u knew is regret telling him he could pick the first name hahah

All u who know the sex do you all have names picked?

ughhh i can't wait to find out the sex... this is taking FORRREEEEVVVEEERRRR

I cannot believe how fast everyone's tickers are going! Jaime you are in the 2nd tri now! Holy cow!

And I feel ya on Summer... I love summer but not when it's SO hot out you can't even enjoy it! It's so humid here that as soon as you walk out the door you are drenched in sticky sweat. Gross.

JF I think your an olive tomorrow!!!

Yay an olive!! Everyones tickers really do look like they are moving so fast! I posted in the other thread but I had a dream last night that the doctors told me I was going to miscarry! I am so freaked out! I am trying not to worry but my dreams have been so vivid! Cannot wait till my next appt on the 25th!

Jamie i cannot believe you are in the 2nd Tri!!!! So awesome

Hope everyone is feeling fab and staying cool in the summer heat!

omg jf!!! - that dream sounds scary!!!! dont ever do that again!!!

we are all just moving right along.......it's crazy we will all be in the second trimester soon!

10 weeks for me today........and i feel like im huge already......ms is still kicking my butt:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

i just want it over!

I am still the furthest behind you all! I want to get at least 12 weeks to get rid of this horrible nausea! I am just miserable all the time - think my OH is getting sick of me which isnt good as we are supposed to be getting married in 3 weeks. He just keeps telling me I am miserable! Which makes me angry!!! Yes I am miserable as I feel so bloody rough! I have been to the doctors to get something for it but she wont give me anything yet! I've also had a mega bad cold on top & he still hasnt even taken the initiative to cook the dinner once or do anything to help me - no wonder i am miserable!!!!!

Sorry rant over!

2 days until my scan!!!!!! terrified!!!!

Yes Shelli I just saw your ticker and thought 'Happy V day!!!!' thats great news xxxxx

Thanks!

Aw sorry you're feeling so bad, it's a shame the doctor won't give you anything for it. OH should totally be looking after you, not telling you that you're miserable. If that were my OH I'd tell him that maybe if he made more of an effort, I wouldn't feel so miserable lol. Make him feel guilty :p

You should ask your dr for some meds to help with naseousness bride...

Amy youre a prune!! woohoooo!!!

JF sure its just from your worry not a sign of bad things!!!

My MS has been very managable today And I am so glad.... so glad to be close to 12 weeks and on to second tri...I think on this site it says not til like 13 weeks but here they say 12 week :)
Hope all is well with everyone~

happy vday shelli!!!! wahoo!!!!

im a prune!!!! yay!

oh three so jealous i wanna be over this ms........like superbad!!!!

gemma - i honestly would just start eating out everday! screw it!

Well OH came home last night feeling unwell - he thinks he has gastro, but to be honest I dont think he has!!!! Is going round his work, he has a bit of a tummy ache but not what I thought gastro was. Anyway hes been moaning and groaning as if he is the only one in this household to feel unwell. I said "welcome to my world" try living with that for the last 3 weeks 24/7 and having a cold on top and having to cook every night and clean the kitchen and do the washing up with no help! i think he got it as I went to the gym and I came home and all the mess and dirty plates/cups he had left in the kitchen the night before had been cleared up! I actually almost fainted! He is a total lazy arse - and always says "you should tell me" I always say I shouldnt have to tell him he should just realise that he needs to clear up after himself or do stuff once in a while.

Anyway I think he gets the point now!!

I get to go back to the doctors in a week for nausea medication - she wanted to see if I could go without it for as long as possible, but said she'd give me something if in 2 weeks I was still suffering so I could at least function to do my wedding prep and to get married!!

Gemma your doc should give you something to help with ms on your wedding day but I hope it subsides soon

Shelli Happy V Day!!!!! It feels great to pass that milestone!

Jaime now I really am jealous! Snowy winters and hot summers! All we get here is rain rain rain! You know the funny thing is they announced a hosepipe ban about a month and a half ago and it hasn't stopped raining since! I swear mention anything to do with water here and it will rain non stop

Girls everyone is progressing so lovely! I'm excited that I have 13 1/2 weeks left but wish it would go a little quicker I want my princess here! Think we're naming her Sofia but we're gonna wait until she's here first

Bev - I love the name Sofia. I wanted that name, but my husband's cousin had a baby recently and named her sofia... booo!

Gemma - glad your fiance got the point! hahahahahaha!!!

Happy V Day Shelli! That is so great! Seems like just last week you were getting your BFP! Lol

Bev, Sofia is such a cute name! My hub and I cannot pick a name if our lives depended on it! Boy names are tooooo hard!! Lol

Gemma, it's almost wedding time!! Can you please record your announcement so we can all watch it too?? Lol!!

I had a dream last night that i was holding and feeding baby and it was a BOY! Does this mean I am having a boy?!?!

Happy Vday, shelli!

Ooh I dreamt I was having a boy early on and thinks that's why I still feel sure I am! We've stayed team yellow but ever since then I'm convinced it's a boy. I'm due tomorrow so hopefully we'll know soon!!

Happy v day shelli, great milestone to get to!

Gemma I'm glad ur oh got the message in the end. You really need his support at the moment and pregnancy is hard, especially when you feel so ill. I so hope you feel well on the big day - how long now?

Oh bev the name Sofia is gorgeous. Jaime could you have something similar like Sophie or is it too close?

Funny thing is girls I just read the most accurate way to know the sex (without sono etc)isn't wives tales but instead dreams of the mother, 30% more accurate than the avg wives tale....so maybe you are having boys :)

Haley not using tucker anymore?

Hmmm...my ticker isn't right anymore lol it lost a day or two...better check it lol

Ooh really!! That's interesting, we'll find out soon when my baby comes and jaime has scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->