smep rainbow babies

hahaha cag that is true but this is like an actual method of what days you should BD and when lol
Bride that will be the best suprise ever...
JF I hear ya on the worrying but it wont make a difference ya know, as some tell instantly and some dont tell til far along!

Well, update on me...still a bit naseous here and there, sore bbs still, and I know its a bit soon but I made my first baby purchase--an old friend had a baby swing for sale, it was the exact kind I wanted and she wanted about 1/4 of the new price for it!!!! Couldn't pass up that deal but kinda makes me nervous buying stuff lol

Yay for first baby purchase!!!! Thats great! I think if you are positive then things will go fine. If you start planning and prepping for bubbas arrival it makes it more likely to happen!

I havent brought anything yet, but I dont think I will be so reserved this time, as ultimately I will have a baby at some point in my life if this doesnt work out, so why not get some bits I like? I dont mean that to be negative, I mean it like I just said about. I am not going to be too cautious this time, I want to look at stuff and think I am buying it because its gonna happen!

I probably wont buy much until I know the gender as I get really annoyed with all the yellow/cream gender neutral stuff! Thats great if you are staying team yellow, but I fully intend to know the gender and dress it accordingly!

Getting excited / scared about my scan on Thursday - never expected to get an early scan, just hoping all is ok! Then have the midwife on Friday for booking in, after that I know my next scan will be in about 3 weeks time (if everything is ok)! I just want to get this show on the road!!!

Yay for first baby purchase!!!! Thats great! I think if you are positive then things will go fine. If you start planning and prepping for bubbas arrival it makes it more likely to happen!

I havent brought anything yet, but I dont think I will be so reserved this time, as ultimately I will have a baby at some point in my life if this doesnt work out, so why not get some bits I like? I dont mean that to be negative, I mean it like I just said about. I am not going to be too cautious this time, I want to look at stuff and think I am buying it because its gonna happen!

I probably wont buy much until I know the gender as I get really annoyed with all the yellow/cream gender neutral stuff! Thats great if you are staying team yellow, but I fully intend to know the gender and dress it accordingly!

Getting excited / scared about my scan on Thursday - never expected to get an early scan, just hoping all is ok! Then have the midwife on Friday for booking in, after that I know my next scan will be in about 3 weeks time (if everything is ok)! I just want to get this show on the road!!!

I am sure all will go fine :) Can't wait til your scan!!!!

Thanks!!! Yeah i kinda think the same that all will go well so I might as well buy lol I plan on my other stuff being gender specific but for my swing(no one will see lol) I always bought a gender neutral one, this one is brown and green :) with little baby animals! :) and it swings side to side or front to back which is my favorite kind!! It looks so comfy lol

I think you should buy exactly what you want, I just know all will go wel and you will be glad you bought it all when you did instead of waiting to late to get what you want!! :)

Oh bride how lovely, I love the idea of your hubby announcing it in his speech, I bet there will be a few tears in the room as weddings & speeches are so emotional anyway and this is the ultimate icing on the cake!!

I didn't want to buy things before 20 weeks but ended up seeing a few bargains I'd have been silly not to go for. I can see why people want to be cautious but it's important to embrace and enjoy your pregnancy too so you should go for it when you want to.

Hope you are all feeling ok. Xx

Awwww Bride that is going to be soooo exciting!!

Is anyone going to breastfeed?? I feel like I'm at a baby plateau. My weeks are going super slow lol

Awwww Bride that is going to be soooo exciting!!

Is anyone going to breastfeed?? I feel like I'm at a baby plateau. My weeks are going super slow lol

I really want to. I didn't with my first two bc I was blood pressure Meds and didn't like the thought of continued exposure to it....I really want to try this time since I'm not on them now and OH is sure it will make baby super smart lol (although my bottle feds are well above avg for their age, I think he thinks it will make it a genius hahahha)

Any signs of movement mrs w?
x

No nothing yet, only a few days till due date so guess baby may be late!

I'm planning to breastfeed if all goes well!

Thanks for letting me gate crash your thread girls, if you don't mind I kinda like popping in as you are all so lovely and it's a really friendly place!

Will let you know of any news baby wise.

Xx

Hi! I've missed a lot today! I was at the beach alllll day. I then fell asleep at like 8pm and now its 4am and I'm wide awake. I have to be up at 7 for work. I'm gonna dieee!!

Gemma- announcing the baby at your wedding is sooooo sweet. I can't wait to hear how wonderful that day went.

Emily - good deal on the swing! I've been dying to buy something but haven't found much great deals!

Haley- I'm gonna attempt the breastfeeding. I heard it a lot of work though : (

Mrd w - wetotally don't mind u poopin in!!

Ughhh I am in a pregnancy lull also, haley. I need this gender scan to hurry up and arrive already!

Gemma there isn't going to be a dry eye in the whole place!

Mrs w feel free to stick around I'm excited to know when bubba is gonna arrive!!!

Hayley I feel like I haven't gotten any further along at all! 14 weeks left and they are draaaaging!

Jaime lucky girl getting to crash out on the beach all day its been the wettest june on record here in england! July looks no better and its really getting me down :( I'm a summer girl and I want my summer!!!!

Afm no change gained 11 pounds so far so think I'm doing OK have a very active girl and a mountain of ironing so better crack on!

Gemma there isn't going to be a dry eye in the whole place!

Mrs w feel free to stick around I'm excited to know when bubba is gonna arrive!!!

Hayley I feel like I haven't gotten any further along at all! 14 weeks left and they are draaaaging!

Jaime lucky girl getting to crash out on the beach all day its been the wettest june on record here in england! July looks no better and its really getting me down :( I'm a summer girl and I want my summer!!!!

Afm no change gained 11 pounds so far so think I'm doing OK have a very active girl and a mountain of ironing so better crack on!

omg... only 14 more weeks?!?!?!?

I forget if you picked any names out???

I am a summer girl too! We live 5 minutes from the beach :thumbup:

I hate the winter. I hear we are supposed to have a TON of snow this winter and my baby is due during the snowy season! That will be stressful driving to the hospital if there is a ton of snow! Good thing the hospital is only about 5 miles awaY!

Ooh I hadnt finished that post - baby brain!! Meant to say thanks girls :happydance:

I love summer too - its horrible in UK isnt it Bev, rubbish today. Wanted to go for a long walk and try and get baby moving but no such luck I dont want to get soaked.

Becky
x

I intend to breast feed, but am fearful I wont be any good at it! Hopefully if I go to some workshops etc I might be ok!

Yep agree that this summer is crappy! I too LOVE the summer - I just wish it would start acting like summer here! Its just getting ridiculous with how much rain we have been getting!!!

Mrs W cant wait to hear of some news!

Yeah Bev 14 weeks left??? Holy moly!!! I think when it gets to 10 weeks it will fly by!

Looks like I'm the odd one out, I hate Summer lol. I would always rather be too cold than too hot (I think it's easier to warm up than to cool down :p).

When I was pregnant with Max, the Summer was hell. August was so hot and I was 37 weeks pregnant. Glad I won't be that far along this time.

I can't wait for the babies to start coming, seeing the pictures of the little cuties :D

hi girls!!!!

been so busy with two jobs right now......ugh i can't wait to just have one!!!!

mrs w - can't wait to see the little one!!

Mrs w we are glad to have ya...

Omg girls I hate summer lol we had towns in our state last week who had the hottest temps in the world for that day! It's Been crazy hot and humid hard to breathe out...send us the rain bride ...we need it!!! We can't even do fireworks for fourth of July bc its so dry it would start fires!!! Jaime I hope we get snow this winter we didn't get any last year!!! I love fall its my favorite and the fishing is great then :)

Ihopefor snow2! We didnt have any last year eitherand i was upset bc it was our first winter in our new house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->