smep rainbow babies

jamie im still voting girl.......

mrs w - i hope baby comes tomarrow.....i never made it to my due date.....2 weeks early is what i usually do......my third was exactly 3 weeks early and was my biggest baby of them all

happy 4th everyone!

Jaime I had a few dreams that I was having a boy, even after I found out it's a girl. I got told that you dream the opposite by a friend of mine!

i woke up at 10am and took a nap at one to 4..........sheesh this baby is making me so tired!

and i could go back to sleep.......hope i make it to the fireworks show!

I'm team miss piggy today!

Amy- hope you gain ur energy back soon

Gemma - ughhh I hope ur sickness subsides soon!!!

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted much lately but have been lurking.

I have my first scan next Wed and I am both excited and nervous!

Sickness is still here. Some days worse than others. I've been super tired. Can't wait to start feeling human again and get some energy back!

I'm a prune! xx

What's team miss piggy?! Xx

well its a funny story about jrowe.......she freaked out because she saw something in the potty before she flushed which she said resembled a piece of ham.......it was hilarious she was freaked out about it all day.......so i took the liberty of picking a nickename for the baby! hahahaha

Hahahahahahahaaajaahaha ham!

Going to look at a venue for my baby shower!!!!

saweet jaime!

mrs w - isn't it time for baby today!!!! i hope your in labor!!!

um.......i broke down and had a caffeinated coffee........wow the energy.....should i have not done that?

I am soooooooOoooOOoooo TIRED!!! I am falling asleep at my desk!!! Maternity leave should start as soon as you get pregnant!!

I am soooooooOoooOOoooo TIRED!!! I am falling asleep at my desk!!! Maternity leave should start as soon as you get pregnant!!

i agree......or at least a leave of absence for the 12 week hangover!!!! i totally fell asleep on tuesday!

Hahahahahahahaaajaahaha ham!

Going to look at a venue for my baby shower!!!!

i think i saw a piece of ham in the toilet........omfg!!! ham.....lett.......still i laugh about this!

and everyone's suggestions..............hilarious!!!

im an ugly prune.......it's making me nauseous

what's my next fruit???????

Amy, a cup of coffee once a day uis ok. I bought a brand that has half caff half decaff. U should get it!

Ham ha ha ha!! That's put me off my usual lunch!!

Yeh due date today sooo fed up as I have no patience. Midwife came to do a sweep but couldn't - the doors are tightly closed lol!!

One cup of coffee will be fine, sounds like you need it, hope the tiredness stage passes soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->