smep rainbow babies

Ps isn't lime after prune? I loved being the shiny lime after the prune stage!! X

I agree they need to think of something a little more glamorous than a prune. Although I cant wait to be a prune! I hate how long they make you wait in between scans! Would be nice to have some reassurance that everything is going good.

My sister just found out she is expecting her 3rd and we are only a month apart. Going to be so fun to have my sister to be pregnant with.

Today is my Mamas birthday I wish she was here to celebrate with us :angel:

i did the baking soda trick today.........it didn't fizz a bit!!!!

Does that make it a boy or girl?? I cant remember! I am thinking Team Blue for you! :)

Hi Girls.... How is everyone? Mrs W any signs of baby yet?

Hi Bev. Congrats on third tri, can't believe you're there already!

I'm doing okay, been signed off sick for a week due to some issues I'm having with my heart. Gotta rest and see if it eases. Bubs is doing great though so can't complain too much :)

Hope everyone else is good! x

Hey, no signs of baby still! Just out on a brisk walk in the vague hope it might start something off!!

Oh shelli i hope you are ok? Glad baby is ok, make sure you get loads of rest.

Bev - third tri!! Whoop the final leg of the journey!

X

Crazy to think that in the next 2 weeks you'll definitely have your baby Mrs W :D

Yeah I'm okay, just fed up with it really. It's stopping me from sleeping so I'm constantly exhausted and ratty (worse than usual lol). Had blood tests done this morning though so hopefully that will shed some light on things.

Bev - your baby is gonna be here before you know it!

Shelli - hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Mrs W - walk walk walk! I wanna see this baby!

Thanks girls! Can't believe it 3rd tri!!!!

Shelli make sure and rest up and I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Mrs W heard walks are good to get the ball rolling cmon baby!!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Third tri bev - jealous!!!!!!!

shelli - get better and enjoy your week off!!!

jrowe - feeling baby yet???

afm - i was so exhausted this weekend.......it was so damn hot here. I tried pulling weeds in my yard and got so over heated made me sick for the rest of the day and i took 4 hour nap......it was awful......and a waste of a weekend.

i still am listening to baby every morning and night.........it took me 15 mins to find baby today......freaked me out......and baby is still so low......is that normal??? i just don't know when ill get over this fear!!

u/s next week.......im nervous!!! I DON'T wanna go!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Third tri bev - jealous!!!!!!!

shelli - get better and enjoy your week off!!!

jrowe - feeling baby yet???

afm - i was so exhausted this weekend.......it was so damn hot here. I tried pulling weeds in my yard and got so over heated made me sick for the rest of the day and i took 4 hour nap......it was awful......and a waste of a weekend.

i still am listening to baby every morning and night.........it took me 15 mins to find baby today......freaked me out......and baby is still so low......is that normal??? i just don't know when ill get over this fear!!

u/s next week.......im nervous!!! I DON'T wanna go!!

I feel little flutters here and there which i think is the baby!

Before 12 weeks, it would always take me between 5 and 15 mins to find baby.,, also, peanut was really low until about 12-13 weeks. Now, it's right under my belly button! your bean should be moving up in 2 weeks

Amy I feel your pain, just got back from a mini vaca to Manhattan and all the walking around in the heat gave me migranes and made me feel sick, I did however manage to still have an awesome time! Im counting down the days till my 12 week U/S also! So excited/nervous... 15 days!

3rd Tri Bev Woop woop!

Feel better Shelli! Get lots of rest!

Jamie thats awesommmmmee that you can feel the baby a little bit! SO exciting. On another completely crazy and random note, you were in my dream last night LOL!! I was reading the thread last night before bed so that must be why, but you came over to help me decorate my house?? I dont really know what you look like but in my dream you were jamie from BnB LOL! Preggy dreams are wacky!

Anyways hope everyone else is feeling fab and good luck to Mrs W hope you have your baby very soon!

Amy I feel your pain, just got back from a mini vaca to Manhattan and all the walking around in the heat gave me migranes and made me feel sick, I did however manage to still have an awesome time! Im counting down the days till my 12 week U/S also! So excited/nervous... 15 days!

3rd Tri Bev Woop woop!

Feel better Shelli! Get lots of rest!

Jamie thats awesommmmmee that you can feel the baby a little bit! SO exciting. On another completely crazy and random note, you were in my dream last night LOL!! I was reading the thread last night before bed so that must be why, but you came over to help me decorate my house?? I dont really know what you look like but in my dream you were jamie from BnB LOL! Preggy dreams are wacky!

Anyways hope everyone else is feeling fab and good luck to Mrs W hope you have your baby very soon!

HAHAHAHA! THats awesome!!!!!!!

Ahhhh can't wait til your scan!!!!!!

Emily - you better post some scan pics later today!

So, i just had a sneezing attack and I swear I felt the baby kicking me after I sneezed!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies, walking doesnt seem to be doing anything unfortunately!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->