smep rainbow babies

how bout some sexy time with the hubby??? I heard that works... but who the hell wants to have sex at this moment?!

how bout some sexy time with the hubby??? I heard that works... but who the hell wants to have sex at this moment?!

Ha ha, yep tried this a few times!! I am dedicated if nothing else! Hasnt worked yet x

As you requested jaime lol ...... Scan went great :) Baby was moving a ton, sonographer had to poke at baby to get measurements, arms were moving feet kicking...soooo active...heartrate 170 Looks perfect to me :) Here are two pics I took of the pic the gave me..kinda blurry as it was with my phone lol I tried looking for a nub but the only thing I saw was too low to be the nub lol the squigly line by the face is baby hand kept waving to me :)

Attachments

• 4-629D003E-210559-800.jpg
    4-629D003E-210559-800.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 4-EEE35FFF-231418-800.jpg
    4-EEE35FFF-231418-800.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 6

Ha ha, yep tried this a few times!! I am dedicated if nothing else! Hasnt worked yet x

Nipple stimulation helped my sister lol and she jumped on a trampoline with one of them I wouldnt recommend that tho hahahahah

Love the pics, Emily!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see my peanut! Only time I get to see it was when it looked like a bean!

oh emily the pics are amazing!!!!
my scan is next week! im nervous....again!

Thanks guys :) I was a bit nervous too :) Jaime my dr office does it at 12 weeks for nuchal test and what not...then again at 18-20 weeks :) Im gunna try to schedule on my bday that will be 18 weeks so we can find out the sex....anyone doing anything special for the sex reveal? my friend is doing the person who plans the baby shower will know and put that color inside the cake to tell everyone wether boy or girl...i was thinking about them putting it in an envelope and letting my daughter read it to us :)

Awwww sono pic is so cute three!!! We're hoping to get a 4D scan in soon but think we'll miss the boat TBH sooo much going on!!

Making a start on washing princesses clothes today!!

Mrs W have you thought about castor oil? My mum swears by it but only if you're over which are soooooo.... I don't wanna tempt you cause it can be upsetting if it doesn't work and it is extremely difficult to find

Emily your pics are great!

And Mrs W be careful with the castor oil! It will either work or give you major diarrhea!! Lol

Emily your pics are great!

And Mrs W be careful with the castor oil! It will either work or give you major diarrhea!! Lol

Yeah that's the problem... My mum gave it to my aunt and she had major runs and her stomach was cramping her husband was calling my mum every name under the sun by low and behold 2 hours later she had her little girl in her arms and felt great....

Personally I would only use it if I was like 7 or more days over and the hospital had no immedient plans to induce me.

Gorgeous scan pics 3make5!! Cant wait to see yours too Amy, have you had any luck with your doppler? My DH can hear babies heartbeat by putting his ear to the bump now, so cool!!

No caster oil is the one thing I have heard very mixed reviews about. I am scared that it wouldnt work and I would just be really ill. No idea where I would even buy it?

I have tried nipple stimulation but even that makes me nervous as I have read it can bring on very very sudden strong contractions that can slow fetal heartbeat. Ovbiously I really want to bring on labour but am nervous about upsetting a happy baby for no good reason. But yeh nipple stimulation doesnt seem to do much except give me period type pain that goes as soon as I stop.

I lost my plug or at least some of it last night after dtd and inserting epo so I hope that means my cervix is at least favourable this time for fridays sweep.

If it comes soon I just know it will be friday 13th!! Beyond caring though, just want my baby!!

Sorry to hijack your thread - thanks for all the tips girls. I'll keep you posted!!

How are you all feeling?

Awesome pics three!!! Love it

Amy when is your appointment??

Mrs W FXed for you to have your lil babe soon!

I am officially the fattest 10 week pregnant person in america. A woman just came up to me at work and asked when I was due!!! I mean I am really bloated but still isnt it kinda early to be showing??

Awesome pics three!!! Love it

Amy when is your appointment??

Mrs W FXed for you to have your lil babe soon!

I am officially the fattest 10 week pregnant person in america. A woman just came up to me at work and asked when I was due!!! I mean I am really bloated but still isnt it kinda early to be showing??

We need a bump pic of this huge bump hahah

Midwife. Usually up to 12-14 days over. Seeing midwife Friday and she'll book an induction date that day for me. Really hoping it won't come to that! X

mrs w - has anyone else had their babies on the july thread??

Aww thanks bev, fingers & toes crossed!!

Amy yes everyone except me and nic on the summer sugar babies thread has had thier babies now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->