smep rainbow babies

oh im here..........just been busy.

flood in my basement so Ive been dealing with the insurance claim.......have to say they have been very amazing......out demo-ing right now!!! :)

Mrs w please tell me u have finally popped lol ur sooo overdue!!

How is everyone?

Afm I'm good still have had time to redo my ticker but finally into second tri according to US standards...I'm officially 13 w 2 days :) finally had two straight days with no naseaousness..yay and feeling a bit more energy coming on..double yay...Dr appt tomorrow should get to schedule gender scan this timeas he will let me do it abt 18 weeks or so :)

Nope!!! 11 days over tomorrow (Monday) there are no words to describe how fed up I am and no signs of baby coming soon either!! Poor dh is being amazing as I swing between being normal to breaking down in frustrated tears to getting cross!!

Congrats on 2nd tri and big yay to the nausea giving you a break I hope it stays away!!

Amy I hope your basement got sorted what a nightmare for you.

Hope all you other ladies are ok?

I'm being induced Wednesday night so will have an update for you at some point this week I hope!!

Xx

Only 2 more days to go Mrs W, how exciting!

Haley congrats of V-Day! :D

I'm in to double digits today, 99 to go :happydance:

YEAAAA, Shelli!!! Have you been feeling better?

I'm feeling okay, still having issues with my heart but it's more annoying than anything to be concerned about so I'm just trying to accept it for the next 16 weeks and hopefully it'll sod off once I'm not pregnant any more.

Back to work on Thursday which I'm dreading but I counted it out and I'll only actually have 18 working days left. I can't wait haha.

How're you?

wow... only 18 work days left! WOohoooo!!!!!

I am feeling great. I don't even feel preggo. Its kinda weird, but I am NOT complaining! The only thing that is bothering me is my back. I pulled my back out like 10 years ago and it's acting up now that I am pregnant.

I have a routine appt in one week and thats the day they will schedule my scan! I hope I get the scan within the next 10-14 days!!!!!

Where have my posts gone grrrrr!!!! Stupid blackberry

Happy V Day Hayley!!!

Amy sorry bout the agro with the flooding but hey very good that its getting sorted smoothly

Mrs W I feel for you.... Fingers crossed that baby makes it appereance soon!!!! Cmon our little SMEP bubba!!!!!

Shelli 18 days of work left! Excellent have a happy and relaxing maternity leave

28 week midwife app today and everything is great she said egnancy is going extremely smoothly and very impressed that my BP has been perfect and exactly the same at every app 105/65 but again she couldn't get my bloods so it was off down to the hospital princesses HB was greatand she thinks she is head down

Yep, looking forward to finishing now. I find it really draining being there :(

Ah that sucks about your back Jaime, maybe look at getting a pregnancy support belt once you get bigger? Otherwise it'll only get worse. I pulled my sciatica nerve in early pregnancy and the doctor said to be careful later on cos it's probably gonna be a problem area. Support belt really helps and relieves the pressure :)

Awesome news about getting booked in for your scan soon, I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Bev I'm glad everything is going smoothly for you. Can't believe your BP has been the same for every appointment, mine fluctuates loads lol.

So glad to hear all the good news from everyone.

Bev and Shelli so far along now!!! Bev glad all is smooth....Shelli do uh mind me asking what is going on with these heart issues? Have u had them before?

Had my appt today at first he couldn't find hb Ib doppler I told him he was too low as I knew baby was higher I can feel flutters....he said ok well ill try higher rather than lower like I'm thinking..he felt and said oh ya I bet ur right I feel something here...boom 161 just under my belly button...I was shocked baby was so high but I guess just bc ive been pregnant uterus moves up quicker he says lol oh and I find out what I'm having in 5 weeks Woohoo :) he let me go a bit early so I could go on my bday :)

Emily - how many weeks are you? You have no ticker!

Thats so cool he will let you find out early for your bday! Yea!

Ya normally he says wit til 20 weeks but made an exception for me lol My ticker quit working and I haven't been on my comp. To redo it lol .... Im 13 w 3 days(maybe 4 d lol I forget)..I go Aug 20 th for my scan, so excited as OH will be able to attend bc the kiddos will be back in school so no sitter needed :)

three - yay for flutters..........i can't wait to feel something!!! i don't find out gender til september.....i may just die!!

jaime - so sorry about your back! i really can't believe you are finding out hammie in a few days!!! IM SO JEALOUS!

well ms is still lingering around.....ugh.....i want it to be over!!!
im finding the hb higher myself.......but my belly is getting bigger so i still have to press pretty far in.....i hope that is a good sign....stretching pains a little too

how come i don't feel any damn flutters?! I am so ready to feel this baby!!!!!!!

well its your first jaimie - some say not until 18 weeks......it'll happen soon and then youll be saying this baby is always in my ribs!!! lol

im a plum today!!! im noticing a bigger ball in my lower tummy when i lay flat.......i hope this is a good sign......and baby's hb is higher than it was last week :)

Jaime too be honest you probably have and don't notice...it feels similar to a twitching muscle the first time it gets earlier each pregnancy I think I was 16 weeks with my dd I leaned forward to eat a bite of a tostada lol and bomb felt it lol and ds was about 14 weeks...this one I can feel when its to one aide or the other oh even got to feel the lump as he called it lol

Jaime, I didn't feel movements until 20 weeks with my first!

Emily, I'm having heart palpitations (which sounds so lame lol) but they're continuous and that's what's bothering me most. I've had them on and off since 15 weeks but now it's stopping me sleeping at night which leaves me feeling faint and dizzy throughout the day cos I'm not rested enough. I've taken to sleeping with a million pillows propping me up so I'm actually sitting upright. Never had it with my first pregnancy so dunno why I've got it with this one. Doctor has said there's medicine I can take for it but it can cause bubs to have a low birth weight so I'm just dealing with it as best as I can.

Jaime, I didn't feel movements until 20 weeks with my first!

Emily, I'm having heart palpitations (which sounds so lame lol) but they're continuous and that's what's bothering me most. I've had them on and off since 15 weeks but now it's stopping me sleeping at night which leaves me feeling faint and dizzy throughout the day cos I'm not rested enough. I've taken to sleeping with a million pillows propping me up so I'm actually sitting upright. Never had it with my first pregnancy so dunno why I've got it with this one. Doctor has said there's medicine I can take for it but it can cause bubs to have a low birth rate so I'm just dealing with it as best as I can.

That stinks as it makes for a miserable time...if it gets too much worse u should consider the Meds if baby weight can be monitored through it ya know...does baby have a name yet? Was it parker? Or was that another smep baby lol Hope u get to feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->