smep rainbow babies

well its your first jaimie - some say not until 18 weeks......it'll happen soon and then youll be saying this baby is always in my ribs!!! lol

im a plum today!!! im noticing a bigger ball in my lower tummy when i lay flat.......i hope this is a good sign......and baby's hb is higher than it was last week :)

What's urs heart rate mine was lower this visit than before...it goes down ten beats each time so far lol started at 180 now at 160 :)

Yeah I guess so, hadn't really thought about the fact that they could monitor her weight lol. Might have to be something I look in to if it carries on, some night I just sit in bed crying my eyes out cos I'm so exhausted but can't sleep (gotta love the pregnancy hormones :haha:). No you're right, it's Parker! I just sometimes still call her bubs too :)

well its been at 164 on doppler.........guess ill find out more on thursday

Hey Chickadees! Random TMI question....

Is it normal to have really creamy CM still? I feel the last 2 weeks ive had alot of creamy CM and was just wondering if this was something you gals have experienced as well??

I hear ya on pregnancy hormones!! Drive me crazy lol but luckily OH is feeling it too haha he's been so sleepy needing a nap some days haha and he's got all the pains I do lol which is funny bc is never peg him for the type to have sympathy pains haha

164 is good do u rember what ur boy or girl hr were with the others? For me this b@by is way higher than my other kids :)

Creamy cm is common all through pregnancy :)

Hey Chickadees! Random TMI question....

Is it normal to have really creamy CM still? I feel the last 2 weeks ive had alot of creamy CM and was just wondering if this was something you gals have experienced as well??

i still get it.........

Mrs w tomorrow is the day right? are u excited???

Hey!! Yep going in tonight! Really excited and nervous! It's odd knowing it's all about to happen as usually if you go into labour it's random timing!

Anyway will let you know when there's news, they've told me it can take a few days.

Ps, yes I've had creamy cm all the way through, def normal xx

Thanks Ladies!!

GOOD LUCK MRS W!!!!! Cant wait to hear the news!!! xoxo

Can't wait for pictures Mrs. W!!! And same here with the CM! Off and on all the time lol!

What about cramping? Today i have a bit of what feels like period cramps. Is that normal at 11 weeks lol I get so nervous about everything!! Cant wait for my appt on Wednesday for some peace of mind!:wacko:

Yep, totally normal. I had cramping on and off until around 16 weeks and even now I get it sometimes. Don't worry :)

omg i shoulda posted here..........

super achy crampy

wait till its stretching pains!! omg imagine to worst stitch ever!

Mrs W has bubba arrived!!!!!

Lol girls I agree with bev... you think its bad now just wait haahha... Bev did you name your baby yet???

Mrs W...hurry up and show us some pics :p

How is everyone doing today?

So have all you girls told everyone ur pg yet? Fb official? Just family? Just curious what everyone has done

i put my announcement on facebook at 7 weeks! LOL
So ya everyone knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back