smep rainbow babies

I told close friends and family after I heard the heartbeat at about 8 weeks. I announced on facebook at 13 weeks : )

Guess Im the one behind lol we have told about 15-20 people just close family and a few friends...but havent really told anyone beyond that...I just kinda figured at this point let people find out when they realize lol as I live a few towns away so it may be some time before they notice lol I figured getting an invite to a baby shower will tell them Im pregnant hahah I think it would be funny the calls I get once my SIL sends out invites to it and half of them didn't know I was pregnant hahhahah

I hope Mrs. W is doing well with her new baby and that is why we havent heard from her :)

Hi ladies!! I finally had my baby girl on Saturday 21st at 13.20!! We have called her Freya Evie Jane and she is perfect, weighing 8lb 6oz!

I won't scare you with my horrible labour story but we're both ok and she is worth every single second of it all!!

Hope you're all well, we're still in hospital now but will send pictures and update soon xxx

Aw yay, congratulations Mrs W, can't wait to see pictures of her! Love her name too. Hope you're home soon :D x

Yay Mrs. W! Congrats on the new princess! Cant wait for pictures!

Congratssss!!!!!! Cant wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mrs W!!! Enjoy your little bundle!

Any of you other preggies still feel extreeeemeely exhausted??? I am physically falling asleep at my desk!!! I know everyone is different but when do you think I could expect this so called return of energy??

Other than that I feel great. I am soooo excited/nervous for my 12 week appointment WEdnesday night! 2 more days! Praying this little nugget is cooking good!

Hope all you fabulous ladies are feeling great.

Amy and Jamie CUTE bumps!!!!

Congarts Mrs W !!!!!! Can't wit to see a pic of beautiful Freya!!

Congrats Mrs W!!! Enjoy your little bundle!

Any of you other preggies still feel extreeeemeely exhausted??? I am physically falling asleep at my desk!!! I know everyone is different but when do you think I could expect this so called return of energy??

Other than that I feel great. I am soooo excited/nervous for my 12 week appointment WEdnesday night! 2 more days! Praying this little nugget is cooking good!

Hope all you fabulous ladies are feeling great.

Amy and Jamie CUTE bumps!!!!

Everyone has been so quiet! Lol I'd say the "energy" comes back by week 14 but by th end of the day I'm pretty drained so I don't know if that helps! Lol

Haha thanks!! I cannot wait for the energy to return!!

Im a peach!! Next week is 2nd Tri... Bring it on!!:ninja:

I never had a return of energy :p

Off to labour ward soon to be checked over :( Had my 28 week midwife appointment this morning and I mentioned to her that I've been having sharp shooting pains in my lower stomach which have carried on all day. So yeah, gotta go check everything is okay with bubs. She's moving about loads so I'm not too worried, they just want to rule out contractions.

I hate the trace monitors they use with a passion, or at least I did with Max lol.

let us know how it goes!!!! im sure you two are just fine :)

Does anyone else pee alittle when you sneeze?!? Am I going crazy or getting old!? Lol

um not yet.............but you better get on them kegals!!!! hahaha

Not yet Hayley and hope I don't..... Have a fear off pooping whilst I'm in labour though! DH and I are quite prudish when it comes to that sort of things

No peeing here nd i hope no pooping either!!!

Hahahhahah love this convo...bev I worried too but wouldn't u know it ur body Poops lots in preping for labor...the day I went in labor with ds I pooped 4 times before I got to hospital for induction(turns out I was already in labor and at a 4 and had no idea lol). As for peeing its just bc baby pushes on bladder when u sneeze lol

Just under 3 weeks til my gender scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->