smep rainbow babies

Hahahhahah love this convo...bev I worried too but wouldn't u know it ur body Poops lots in preping for labor...the day I went in labor with ds I pooped 4 times before I got to hospital for induction(turns out I was already in labor and at a 4 and had no idea lol). As for peeing its just bc baby pushes on bladder when u sneeze lol

Just under 3 weeks til my gender scan :)

Whew! That makes me feel a little better! I thought I was having a serious issue! Bahahahaha

Can't wait til your gender scan!

We have an official baby name (I think lol) Sawyer William!! Woot woot!

I pee when I sneeze if I'm not prepared for it. I have to make sure I'm clenching beforehand :p

All was fine last night, spent like 2 hour in labour ward on the monitor. OH's face was a picture hearing all the other women screaming :rofl:

Yay Hayley I love the name!!! I can't wait til my scan either we have NO girl name at all so I'm nervous it will be a girl hahah

Shelli glad ur good and lol at oh

good to hear shelli!!!!

i only have a girls name picked out............im so hoping its pink baby!!!!

Oh good Shelli! I made my hubby watch a c section on YouTube... He has a new respect for women! Bahahaha

Amy we only had a girls name picked out and got a boy!! Lol

shoot..........my scan is sept 11.........ya what a day right?!!

Well hayley we have similar taste so send me girl names lol

Amy what do u have now boys or girls?

i have 2 boys and 2 girls
isabelle angelina noah and josiah

if i have a girl i want to name her kataleya and call her baby kat
if i have a boy i want to name him parker.......but i cant really decided if i like that name for a boy now......

I do not know whats wrong with me the last few days! I have been getting headaches (migranes) nausea, and lots of crampiness in my lower belly and just overall feeling pretty crappy!! Shouldnt I be starting to feel better by 13 weeks? Not worse? Cause for concern or just baby growing?? Its soooo hard to be at work when you feel like poo poo.

I do not know whats wrong with me the last few days! I have been getting headaches (migranes) nausea, and lots of crampiness in my lower belly and just overall feeling pretty crappy!! Shouldnt I be starting to feel better by 13 weeks? Not worse? Cause for concern or just baby growing?? Its soooo hard to be at work when you feel like poo poo.

i started getting headaches around that time. Your hormones start shifting and going back to normal around 12-13 weeks so it's probably just your hormones making you feel icky and you will prob feel better in a few days! I hope!

jf - i read that second trimester can bring headaches.......as for the nausea and stuff im still battling with ms!!! sheesh i hope this ends soon for us both!!! and i was crampy at 12 weeks for a couple days.........i think its totally normail

i have a headache almost every other damn day since about 13 weeks!

Great... hubby is painting and tiling today, so I have to figure out where to hide in the house so i don't inhale these fumes!

Thanks ladies. I wish we would start feeling better and being glowing preggo women soon! Jamie I am doing the same thing, I am not coming into work tomorrow because at work they are redoing the floors and the fumes are insane! I am trying to think of the cramps as baby growing but as it is my first pregnancy everything seems to worry me!

Thanks ladies. I wish we would start feeling better and being glowing preggo women soon! Jamie I am doing the same thing, I am not coming into work tomorrow because at work they are redoing the floors and the fumes are insane! I am trying to think of the cramps as baby growing but as it is my first pregnancy everything seems to worry me!

yeah... the cramps are scary, but you're right it's baby growing!!!

I was in bed ALL weekend with HORRIBLE cramps! At one point I almost told hubby to take me to the hospital :wacko:

They went away Sunday afternoon, thank god

Thats why I love this thread because its nice to know that I am not alone!!

I am so happy you are feeling better!

i will be 19 weeks tomorrow and i still can't feel any kicks or anything :sad:

is it because I am a tiny bit chubby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back