smep rainbow babies

i think its because its your first baby.........

aww poopy... he was moving around like a wild baby at the ultrasound and i was so mad i cou;dnt feel him!

Cramps...normal
Headache....me too
Nasea...mine has been fairly well in the last week
Jaime...firat baby 20 to 22weeks and I can bet uve had a flutter at least but not realized that's was baby it feels like a muscle twitch in the beginning :)

Amy your girl name goes great with the other girls names but the boy one seems like should have -ah like other boys ending lol

ok, this first time mom needs advice. I am dying to buy some cute clothes and i have no idea what i am doing. They have size Newborn and size 0-3 months. Am i better off buying newborn or 0-3 months???

0-3

id only buy a take home oufit in new born

go to carseatcanopy.com and use promo BREASTFEEDING2012 for free canopy!

ok, i just bought like 20 outfits from JCPenney website for 90 bucks... dont judge me!!!

Hahha Jaime ya I bought 5 or 6 newborn sleepers and onsies. Then an outfit...and I like the little longsleeve sidebutton tshirts as my kids umbilical cord seemed to.rub just above the bellybutton on their belly and those can go right between the cord and skin....other than that I get all 0-3 as it last longer :) let's see some of the stuff u picked :)

oh, good advice on the side button Emily!

https://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/browse/product.jsp?containerId=JCP|EMAIL&ppId=1ddb5b9

I really think i felt baby flutters 2 times in the same spot today......:)

I would say just a few outfits/ baby gros in newborn. Freya was 8lb 10 yesterday but 0-3 is still a bit big on her and she's 12 days old now. She still wears newborn but some bits are tight, she's growing sooo fast!!

Ohhhh and make sure you get a bunch of those gowns where you can just change their diaper in the middle of the nights without snaps and zippers! Makes life soooo much easier!

Jaime first movements did feel like muscle spasms or gas even so bet you have felt bubba but just didn't realise.... I've got like 6 or 7 newborn baby grows and then 0-3 and 3 months baby measured roughly 3 pounds 4 ounces on the unsuccessful 4D scan hope I get to see her face on the Friday scan! She's still breech though which is annoying

Mrs W how is life with baby Freya!

Amy - Yeaaa for feeling movements! I can't wait to find out what you're baking in there!

Haley - Thanks for the gown advice! I was wondering if i should get some! I saw a few on clearance hehehe!

Mrs W. - Are you gonna debut Freya on the site? I am dying to see that little munchkin!

Bev - Only 65 more days?!?!?!?! Don't stress too much about baby being breeched. My cousin had to schedule a C Section because baby wasn't breeched and wouldn't you know that 10 days before the C-Section, baby turned into position!!

I can't wait to start decorating the nursery. However, with all the renovations going on at my house the nursery currently has no door on it and is missing a wall or 2! haha! This weekend, the walls and door will be up and hubby is gonna paint the room in the next 2 weeks so I need to get my ass in gear and pick out colors!

I've not done a lot with our nursery. We've got the furniture and I've built the drawers and wardrobe. Cot is still boxed up downstairs. I need to paint the walls and get a new carpet fitted but haven't had time to do it yet. Room is full to the brim with baby stuff but yeah, all gonna have to be moved out to decorate. I plan well haha.

I've not done a lot with our nursery. We've got the furniture and I've built the drawers and wardrobe. Cot is still boxed up downstairs. I need to paint the walls and get a new carpet fitted but haven't had time to do it yet. Room is full to the brim with baby stuff but yeah, all gonna have to be moved out to decorate. I plan well haha.

82 days left! Get daddy movin! hahahaha!

Ehh... i am a major procrastinator and live in the land of good intentions, so I will probably be last minute on the nursery too

I cannot wait to start thinking about the nursery!!!

BTW.. at night, the baby bump is bumpin!! It just appeared more round last night.

bump3.jpg

Great bump JF!

Also forgot to say the other day, Haley I love the name you've chose :D

Jaime I wouldn't dare get Mark to do the nursery. His DIY skills are questionable at the best of times! He's not been allowed to build the furniture or anything lol, I've done it all myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->