smep rainbow babies

Great bump JF!

Also forgot to say the other day, Haley I love the name you've chose :D

Jaime I wouldn't dare get Mark to do the nursery. His DIY skills are questionable at the best of times! He's not been allowed to build the furniture or anything lol, I've done it all myself.

:rofl: :ban:

Men are useless sometimes!!! Remember last summer DH was trying to put together the BBQ and patio set and who ended up doing it right.... Me!

Thanks Shelli!

And I agree with husband skills! Although this past weekend mine was outta town so I decided to paint the nursery.. I only did one wall a dark blue and left the rest a khaki color. I didn't have enough paint for a second coat so I went back and got a small thing of paint to finish up. Long story short, when the second paint dried it was TOTALLY different! I had a major breakdown and ended up painting the whole thing again! Sheesh!

Oh man, haley!! I would have a breakdown too!

jf - nice bump pic!!!

haley - you should hear my pregnant girl freakout story about my jeans......i totally get you!!!

Life is good with baby Freya thank you, we are besotted she is amazing! She changes everyday and has definitely already grown, 12 days old! Feels like forever already.

I'll post a pic soon, promise! Need to get organised, I'm usually on bnb on my iPhone but I killed it by dropping it in a pint of squash! Praying it comes back to life!

My dh & me are both a bit rubbish at DIY! His mum & dad came to wallpaper the nursery & put all the furniture together! Can't wait to see pics of all your nurseries!!

Xx

I need to hear the Jeans freak out story! Lol!

Haha u all are hoots....my OH is very handy...in fact we rearranged every room in the house yesterday and he made me a corner shelf desk for my computer :) it turned out great...he even Redid our entire house before we moved in all by himself :) me....I'm not even good at hanging pictures lol

I have silly freak outs too I must hear the jeans one lol... I want pics of all the nurseries :) we won't have a nursery all put together completely probably for the first few months lol but OH says he has it all planned out lol My thing is I never used it til 4 months with my kiddos lol they were in my room til then so I have a bit to get it just how I want :)

Where did you ladies get your dopplers? Did you buy or rent?

i bought mine at fetal-doppler.com it was about 45 bucks!

How are you feeling? did the pinching stop??

Thanks! The pinching did stop!! It was so wierd! I decided to just wait till my appt on the 22nd. Hopefully all is well .. how are you feeling?? I ate soooo much tonight hubby and I went on a date. omg I cant even move lol

Glad you're feeling better!!!

Guess what?!?!?! I started feeling my little monkey kicking!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

My husband even felt it!!!!!!!!! I am the happiest lady alive right now!!

it definitely is the coolest thing ever to feel the baby move! It reall makes things seem so REAL especially because I haven't really "felt pregnant" since the sickness stopped!

Yay for baby kicks!!!!!

So I went to my check up today and baby is measuring almost 30 weeks already! I failed my one hour glucose test so now I am worried I have GD and that is why he is big! ahhhh! LOL!

hay - the 3 hour test is terrible...........ive had to do it last two pregnancies........good luck

What should I expect?? I'm afraid I'm going to pass out from no food or water plus three blood draws!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->