smep rainbow babies

you should expect to sit in an office chair at the lab for three hours.......bring a book.......and eat a big breakfast.......i think i fell to sleep the last time.....

i had my us today........did you see my pic on facebook?

They said I can't eat after midnight!

Yes your ultrasound looks perfect!!! I cannot believe we are all so far along! Any names picked out?? When do you find out the sex!?

hmm i guess i don't remember not being able to eat all day.....huh.....that sucks!

well we are thinking of names......not really sure yet...... we have our next scan on sept 18th.......its so far away!

YEAHHH JAMIE for baby kicks!! I cannot wait for that! For some reason yesterday I thought that I may have felt a little flutter. But I am only 15 weeks so its probably too soon. I am going to try the flashlight test today and see if I can feel anything. It felt like a little twitching yesterday a few times. Who knows!! I also feel like my bump is pretty big for 15 weeks lol Im like whoaaaaa!!! Did you girls have a bump at 15 weeks?

Haley wishing you luck with your test I am sure all is just fine :)

i swear my bump just grew over night!!!! im not posting until 17 weeks........
im feeling lots of movement now.......but it is baby number 5

Amy - PLEASE post a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JF - whats the flash light test?!?! I bet you are feeling flutters! I think I felt flutters at 15 weeks and I totally had a bump at 15 weeks too!

15 weeks.jpg

THIS IS MY 15 WEEKS BUMP!

Here is my 21 week bump!!!! Don't mind the pj bottoms... they're my husband's HAHA!

Brick-20120816-00786.jpg

Hayley schedule it early morning and u can have water...or at least we can up until u get there...

Yay Jaime...bout time lol I've felt lots of movement but last Friday was my first super hard kick and I jumped.ten foot!! OH was like.Omg what happened I laughed and said.I.guess the Dr was right this.baby has muscular legs bc I've never had hard kicks like that til.later lol and at least one super hard kick a day since :)

Jaime u look good...Amy lets see it lol how.much weight has everyone gained? I'm heavier so I am really trying to watch what I eat as I was 70lbs bigger two years ago and don't ever want that weight back.on lol

Hayley schedule it early morning and u can have water...or at least we can up until u get there...

Yay Jaime...bout time lol I've felt lots of movement but last Friday was my first super hard kick and I jumped.ten foot!! OH was like.Omg what happened I laughed and said.I.guess the Dr was right this.baby has muscular legs bc I've never had hard kicks like that til.later lol and at least one super hard kick a day since :)

Jaime u look good...Amy lets see it lol how.much weight has everyone gained? I'm heavier so I am really trying to watch what I eat as I was 70lbs bigger two years ago and don't ever want that weight back.on lol

omg that was some kick you got!!!! You can't tell in my pics but I have a little fluff to begin with. I started at 5'3" weighing 149 lbs (I gained 20 lbs after my mmc) and now I am 160 lbs!

I've gained 14lbs so far (as of last week, probably more now lol). I don't want to put on too much more cos I was carrying a little extra beforehand.

Been and bought more baby clothes today, had a look through everything i've got and it's actually a ridiculous amount. She's never gonna wear it all haha.

yeah I havent gained any yet maybe a pound or so....but I am fatter than all you girls hahahh So lets hope I dont gain too much!! :)

So Monday is my birthday and my gender scan....eeeeek!! Any guesses from my last scan on the sex?

Attachments

• 4-629D003E-210559-800.jpg
    4-629D003E-210559-800.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 4-EEE35FFF-231418-800.jpg
    4-EEE35FFF-231418-800.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 5
Ill post a pic next week i promise......so far ive gained 5 lbs but my belly is big.

Picture 21.jpg

This my 15 weeks bump.

OMG Shelli you only gained 14 the whole pregnancy??
I gained 15 lbs already!! Im scared! I started at 112 and now I am 127. At this weight gain rate I am scared to know what I will look like by the end! All I want is carbs!!

Aw cute bump! Yeah so far, to be honest I'm still sick at least once a day so I think that has played a part in it..

My sister gave birth to my niece this morning. She's so fricken cute but god it's made me impatient. I want Parker now haha.

love the bump pic, JF!!!

Shelli - Congrats on the niece! She is soooooo stinking cute!!! I bet it really is making you anxious!

Thank you! I've not met her yet, not gonna get to hold her until Friday as my sister is coming to my mum's for Max's birthday party that day and I figured she'd have loads of visitors in the meantime so I'll just wait until then. Itching to get my hands on her though lol.

Love the bump jf! It's only baby weight you look really slim other than your gorgeous bump!

Congrats on your new neice shelli! I am going to be an aunt again April time as my sister has just found out she's pregnant again, so exciting :)

Three I think boy too! Can't wait to hear now! Happy birthday for Monday.

Love the bump jf! It's only baby weight you look really slim other than your gorgeous bump!

Congrats on your new neice shelli! I am going to be an aunt again April time as my sister has just found out she's pregnant again, so exciting :)

Three I think boy too! Can't wait to hear now! Happy birthday for Monday.

How is baby?!!? :) Can we have a picture update??? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->