smep rainbow babies

Jf thats a beautiful bump! Congrats!

Yes ms W i wanna pic update

Hey ladies!! I survived the three hour glucose!!! It wa totally not as bad as I expected but for sure sucked!
Three I cannot wait to hear what you are having!! I'm gonna guess Boy!!
Afm, this week brings my work baby shower and then my regular one on Sunday! I cannot wait to see all the baby boy things! Everyone sounds like they are doing great with the weight gain. I have a friend who gained 90 pounds... She couldn't even bed her arms all the way from the extra fluid! I've gained 3-4, but I started out with some extra cushion for the pushin' bahahahahahaha!
Jaime how is the nursery going?!??
Bring on all the belly pics!!!!

I know I really want to post a pic but I broke my laptop and for some reason I can't post photos from my iPad? I don't know why it's really annoying, the upload button is always greyed out :-(

Emily hurrryyyyyy!!

Haley, glad glucose test went well! I wanna know all the great stuff u get at showers!! I bought a few decorations for nursery but the nursery is curretnly my husbands office so wont be painting amd decorating for a few months

Emily, congrats on the little lady! :)

I wish we did baby showers over here, I'd love one of those lol. I've been busy painting today, nearly done undercoating Parker's room so will be painting it bubblegum pink and fitting the purple carpet within the next week. I can't wait!

Had a midwife appointment yesterday and I had a lot of sugar in my urine (something like >1000mg) and 100mg of protein so midwife wants me back in 2 weeks to check it again. If it's the same I'm gonna have to have the GTT. What was it like Haley? Think she's slightly concerned cos I'm also measuring ahead. I don't want a chunk of a baby haha.

Hope everyone is well :D

Shelli - hope everything is well!!! Sounds like a gorgeous nursery! I want pics when its done!

look at the cute outfits i got! All were on sale so i didn't spend more than 5 bucks per outfit!

Brick-20120821-00803.jpg

Brick-20120821-00805.jpg

Brick-20120821-00806.jpg

Brick-20120821-00812.jpg

this is my fave! Its made of thermal underwear!!!!

Brick-20120821-00808.jpg

I shall upload pics once it's all complete.

Aw those are gorgeous, what bargains. I love love love the t-shirt with suspenders on it :D

I shall upload pics once it's all complete.

Aw those are gorgeous, what bargains. I love love love the t-shirt with suspenders on it :D

thats his new years eve shirt if he gets here on time haha!

HAHAHAHA! My husband told me he wants a man size onesie... hahahahahahahahaha

I loveeeee the suspenders onsie!!

Shelli, the Glucose wasn't THAT bad, just super boring and I hate needles anyway so blood draws are a nightmare! Ps I would totally trade in my baby shower for the amount of maternity leave you guys get!! Lol why don't you have baby showers anyway?? Am I going to have to fly across the pond and throw you one!? :)

I don't mind needles but the idea of trying to keep Max entertained for 3 hours is not something I want to think about lol.

The mat leave is pretty good, it used to be 6 months but they upped it to 9 a few years ago. I had a month worth of holidays saved up too. I dunno why we don't do baby showers, it is starting to catch on a bit cos I've seen some on Facebook but I personally have never been to one. Hope you hate fun at your on Saturday :)

It's Max's 6th birthday tomorrow so I've been busy getting plans for that sorted. Spent all afternoon baking cupcakes which I'm sooo tempted to eat now haha.

i had a dream about a little girl again last night.............sheesh i just wanna know!!! am I the only one besides jess that doesn't know yet?

oh tell me about it.......im seriously thinking about telling a fib about why I need my appointment a week early........ugh the suspense! and I want to go shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->