smep rainbow babies

Lol!!! My friend totally told a fib to get an early scan but I'd be too scared! Just like I'm too scared to call in to work and say my 4 year old is sick if she really isn't! Karma is a total bitch to me! Lol

check out the cake i am getting for my shower... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

JUST KIDDING!

https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...b=13ga4j6dt&sigi=127uq7u7h&.crumb=V.i9mNcExMR

I can't stop laughing! Bahahahahaha

Omg I am 30 weeks today! Holla!

YESS!!! I cant believe your baby is gonna be here so soobn!

JROWE- iam sending you that cake for your shower!!!! lmao!

What stroller/carseat is everyone getting!? I'm thinking Chicco but nervous!! Lol

i decided im gonna go with one of those 3 wheel jogger ones. everyone is telling me to get it!

I've gone with a stroller suitable from birth. I hate big bulky pushchairs, I had one with Max and bought a stroller once he was around 6 months. I figured seeing as she'll be in the cosy toes for the first 6 months I may as well just get a stroller from the off this time. It's sitting in her nursery at the moment lol.

https://s7ondemand6.scene7.com//is/image/MothercareASE/lr1318_1?&$dw_extralarge_mc$

Cute stroller! I cannot make a decision lol! In hooked on lime green though lol

I keep forgetting this thread lol anywho....my little GIRL is growing my belly seems huge lol Still not decided on a name but Olivia is the one for now...Jaime LOVE the outfits...Amy when is scan? Shelli love the stroller. Haley your getting close!!! I haven't picked a carseat yet as I tried all if them at babiesrus and now that the rules changed and my daughter has to stay in a booster seat another year none will fit in our car!!!! So now to find a bigger vehicle which was not in the plan Grrrrrr....but my daughter and son picked an outfit each for baby of course my daughter picked pink and my son neutral with a dinosaur on it lol

Awww three a baby girl! Congrats :) we had the name Olivia picked out through my whole preg for a girl and at the very last minute changed to Freya!

The stroller is lovely x

Good thank you!! Can't believe she's 5 weeks already, time is flying! We are still struggling, but persevering with breastfeeding but she's a really good, generally contented baby, we are lucky :)

You ladies who are further along let's see some belly pics...hayley how was baby shower? Didn't u just have it?

It was great!!! But I am soooo glad it's over! LOL! I hate opening gifts in front of people, I never know if I made a good surprise face or not! Bahaha I'll try to upload a belly pic, sometimes it let's me from my phone. How is everyone feeling!?

um t-minus 20 days till my gender scan!!!

and i had my quad blood draw today.......still very nervous about something being wrong......is that normal?

i am way too fat to post a belly pic. I feel disgusting

Haley - im sure you had a great surprise face HAHAHA! I hate opening gifts in front of ppl too!!!

Amy - YEAAA i hope the 20 days goes quickly!! Oh, and I was freaking about my quad blood draw. I was having horrible dreams about my baby being deformed or having something wrong with him... so, i think its completely normal to feel stressed. But your little GIRL is gonna be just perfect hehehehe

I went to babies R us to finalize my registry and it took me 4 FUCKING HOURS... this was after I had already registered a while back... omg, im pooped

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->