smep rainbow babies

Lol me too Haley

Yay Amy and yes I am too. My friend just called to say she is 1 in 50 for trisomy 18 it 13 she couldn't recall which and is freaking out so now I'm double worried lol
Off subject but Omg just sitting writing this and picking up my kiddos, kept feeling baby kick as she is breach now and I can feel it even more... I put my hand down and touched and felt it from the outside Woohoo first time for feeling it on the outside lol

Anywho...Jaime I bet ur tiny!

awwww Emily, soooo happy you're feeling baby from the outside!!! I love it!!!!

I registered for a breast pump and this is my first baby... i need advice. Some people said to use a manual pump... i registered for a double breast pump... whats everyone think?

If by manual you mean the kind you pump yourself... I say no wayyyyy! Lol!! I had manual with my daughter and it's super hard and you'll give up way sooner. I would get a double automatic pump. I have a Medela single pump and my friend had the same one and loved it but now I'm thinking I should have gotten a double! Lol

yeah definitly not a manual, I never breast fed as I was on Blood pressure meds with the kids and couldnt stand the thought of them getting that into their system more than they needed too...but with my weight loss I'm not on it now :) So I am going to try this round but Im afraid I wont be able to do it lol so I dont know if I should buy an expensive on right away or what!?!?

But I do manuals suck Ive watched my sisiter struggle with it and finally given up 4 times lol I think automatic is way better, but its hard to choose bc everyone has an opinioon one way or the other and you can't return them if they dont work like you thought lol

thanks gals. someone on my january baby thread said the electric ones hurt... double fisting is for me!

Is it wrong that I'm drreeeaaadddiinngg breastfeeding and all assocaited with it?

I found my manual pump hard work but I hired a double electric one in the early days and it was great. Easy and I didn't find pumping hurt at all. I do find breast feeding painful but Freya has a small tongue and clamps my nipple a lot - ouch!!

I would say try bf if you want to you might love it, I find it hard but I won't give up as I love the bond with my baby girl. Plus knowing you are solely feeding them as they grow and gain weight is lovely :) the breast feeding forum on here is good, lots of support.

I'm dreading BFing too! It kinda sucks but is tooo good for the baby to pass up in my opinion! :)

THats how i feel too, haley! I think im gonna try and do a lot of pumping so Kevin can feed the baby too : )

That's my plan too! Hopefully I can pump a ton and he won't have to miss out on midnight feedings! Either that or he better prepare for some major diaper changing sessions lol!

honestly i was freaked out at first too but when i had my daughter it was just natural to put her on the big ol boob........and it makes it nice for midnight feedings.....cuz you dont gotta get up and warm a bottle.

dont worry jaime you will figure it out either way baby will be just fine

ahhh im so nervous. I have heard so many nightmare stories about it

Well looks like I'm going against the grain to you all, I'm not breastfeeding. I never with Max and I have no inclination to with Parker either. Luckily my midwife has been great about it, I know some can be quite disapproving.

As for bump pic, here's my latest one that was taken on Tuesday. Officially feeling like a fat cow lol.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=466703&d=1346181048

love the bump, shelli!!!!!!I can't wait to see pics of Parker!

Your bump is tiny Shelli!! I never breastfed the others but I figure its my last so I will give it a go!!

So girls, guess what?!!? Remember me saying we couldnt fit 3 carseats across our car(after buying a new one right before I got pregnant since my other broke) well...I solved my problem and it works!! wooohoooo!! I get to keep my awesome car and all the kids fit safely!!! Sorry seems silly but I was stressed about car shopping yet again as I hate it lol so now I don't have to!!!

thats great news, Emily!!! I hate car shopping!!

I agree with Emily... Shelly, i think my bump is as big as yours and im only 23 weeks! Holy SHAT... i need to cut on the carb eating

Jamie I think mine is bigger than hers, granted Im a bigger girl but its a solid rock so defnitly not just carbs :p

Oh and have you seen the sale thing at Babies R Us? You take in an old used baby item (stroller, carseat, highchair etc) and get 25% off!?!
Thats like 60 dollars off a travel system!!!! I am sooo going to do this with the kids old booster seats one item discount per item (Im doing one for the travel system and one for the pack N play which will save me about 100 dollars!!!)

Heres the link to info on it...
https://www.toysrus.com/shop/index....Bru_homepage_aspot:2:The-Great-Trade-in-Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->