smep rainbow babies

You think I'm small lol? Midwife says I'm measuring two weeks ahead as well :p I guess with being tall she has more room to grow upwards rather than outwards. I am feeling the struggle now though, Mark has to help me get up from the couch and rolling over in bed is a ballache and a half :haha:

That Babies R Us offer is awesome, wish we had it over here! I'm off to a big baby show tomorrow so hoping to get most of the last bits I need for Parker. Nursery is pretty much done now, just got to hang the curtains and put a few pictures up in there so will upload pics of it all complete in the next few days :D

Emily I sw that at bbaies r us! I don't have any used baby stuff boooo!!!

Shelli can't wait to see pics of the room!

Jaime...just get something old and ratty from craigslist real cheap or a garage sale or a friend, you can get stuff like that for 10 bucks then save 60 at BRU so you might as well spend the 10 to make more back lol Thats what I have heard people doing....See I have 2 boosters i just had to replace hahahha so it works out nice to use those as my trade in :)

Shelli yeah you have a long torso so not sticking outward as much :) Can't wait to see the room :)

Jaime...just get something old and ratty from craigslist real cheap or a garage sale or a friend, you can get stuff like that for 10 bucks then save 60 at BRU so you might as well spend the 10 to make more back lol Thats what I have heard people doing....See I have 2 boosters i just had to replace hahahha so it works out nice to use those as my trade in :)

Shelli yeah you have a long torso so not sticking outward as much :) Can't wait to see the room :)

Good idea!!

So...Ive been nervous about not feeling baby alot everyday lol so...I broke down and ordered a doppler lol joining you crazies lol So what kind do you all have?

Lol we are all a bunch of crazies! I've been trying to talk my doctor into another sono so I don't have to pay for a 3D! She says she will try to find a reason for one but she doubts I'll get one! Poop I don't think I can wait 8 more weeks! Lol!!
How is everyone feeling!?!?

Crack me up haley lol but hey could be 5 weeks that's when I had my son :) so maybe ull have baby a smidge early lol

You having more kiddos or is this it for u?

I had a Sonoline B too, can't fault it! Have let a friend borrow it seeing as I get bashed about all day anyway lol.

I have the same doppler as Shelli and Amy! I only use it about twice a month, but it definitely makes me feel better!

Haley, I want a 3D scan! Kevin says it's creepy and won't let me get one! boo!!!

Am i gonna get any more scans the rest of the pregnancy??? Or do they only give you one at 20 weeks and thats it??

That's the doppler I got I figure use it a few times before baby really gets regular movements then ill pass it on to someone else :)

Jaime that's prolly it on scans unless near end they want to.check baby size...I get one more bc they couldn't get clear image of the heart at the last one so we are Gunna schedule it in like 5 weeks or so and get a sneek.peek with 3d lol

Booo... i want another scan!

Ok, so I am having issues regarding baby shower. So, I tell my mother in law to send me guest list. There are a bunch of HER friends on the list. Also, KIDS are on the list and also my husbands 21 year old's girlfriend who hes been dating 6 months that I never freakin met...

jaime - u are batting a thousand today.........eh just get chocolate wasted......wahooo.....screw the shower.....throw a fuck it party......invite only people you don't know.....hahaha

jaime - u are batting a thousand today.........eh just get chocolate wasted......wahooo.....screw the shower.....throw a fuck it party......invite only people you don't know.....hahaha

i can't even get chocolate wasted because I started eating healthy this week... and now i regret wantng to eat healthy... i should just enjoy my pregnancy and eat what I want and go back to healthy eating and working out when baby is born..

your supposed to enjoy pregnancy not torture yourself.......i say do what you want

yeah... but i don't want to give birth and have to lose 50 lbs... I am also a little vain. Whenever I gain weight, I gain it in my face and I don't want my face to look fat in my baby shower photos HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did i mention that I am petrified of getting stretch marks?!

Booo... i want another scan!

Ok, so I am having issues regarding baby shower. So, I tell my mother in law to send me guest list. There are a bunch of HER friends on the list. Also, KIDS are on the list and also my husbands 21 year old's girlfriend who hes been dating 6 months that I never freakin met...

I am doing a no kids except my daughter as she is a Co-host of it :p
And as for your "husbands 21 year old's girlfriend who hes been dating 6 months" hahahahahahahaha

The more people who show the more gifts you get so on with her terrible list hahahaha

And hahah if your mom got stretch marks you will hahahah just sayin

Lol I am cracking up!! You let your hubby have a 21 year old gf?! Lucky guy! Bahaha

My shower was sort of a disaster too, I think that's how they all end up! Two friends and my sister threw it for me and one of the friends totally did her own thing and never planned with the other two.. Let's just say I'm glad it's over!

Ohhhh Ohhhh the stroller and carseat we ordered got delivered today! Woot!

Ps, three I have a daughter too! She turns five in two weeks... Tear :(

Omgggg my husbands 21 year old cousins gf! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hahaha Jaime!!! How much have u gained?

Haley its crazy how fast they grow...my daughter is 6 and half and my son will be 5 in Dec.!! He will be fishing during my baby shower lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->