smep rainbow babies

So now my husbands ex gf's mom is on the guest list. Can someone fucking kill me? Also, my moms paying for the shower and I wanted to be nice and I said I would take her to see the hall on a saturday before party bc I'm excited for her to see it. So, she emails me and tells me "I saw karen (kevs stepmom) the other day and she said she would love to join us to see the hall"

She fucking invited her without asking me?!

Lol Maybe she thought she should include her....who knows moms are weird lol

How long have you been married JAime?

Well, she should have ASKED me if I want to bring her along. I wouldn't have minded... but here MY MOM is paying a lot of money to throw me a shower and I thought it would be nice to bring Kevins mom to see the place before the party. I was just being nice! I didnt HAVE to show her the place and then she goes and invites his step mom...

Also, Kevins Ex-girlfriends mom is invited to my shower... i can't take this anymore !!!

I have been married for 2 years in October... been with Kevin for 6 years : )

Jaime - i just stepped on the scate.........im up 10 lbs.....hahaha im am averaging one pound a week.....eeek!!! oh well im not caring that much....i never make it to 40 weeks so i figure if i stay on this path ill only gain about 30 lbs...which im totally okay with..
even tho baby doesnt even way a pound yet!!!!haha

your mom is so outa control...........i can't even believe what is going on over there!!! wonder what kind of circus your delivery will be like??

not my mom... my mother in law! She is nuts!

I am OK with gaining 30 lbs, i suppose! I will have from January - May to lose the weight and look good for summer!

Loosing the baby weight.....sigh! I feel like a whale :-( nearly 7 weeks old and bf makes me ravenous so still eating all the time!

Whoaaaaaa why is the ex's mom invited?!?!?!

because Kevin's mom must have been a nerd in High School and is trying to make up for it now and be miss freakin popular and be friends with everyone she freakin has an encounter with. She brings her friends to holidays and family functions... she has FIVE siblings so the family functions are crowded as it is and then she always has to show up with her damn friends. GROW UP!

OH EMMM GEEEEEE!!! Today is V-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His mom sounds like a mess! Lol and YAYYYYYY!!!!! V Day! Congrats!

yay for v-day...........its going by so quick right!?!

Yeah! I can't believe my peanut will be here in 16 weeks!

Yes, we need a pic!!!

shower is nov 3rd!!

I am off to VA for the weekend for a wedding. I will be back sunday night! Cya ladies!

Got my carseat srroller combo today :) saved 60$ by trading in an old booster seat(that I bought for ten bucks 2 years ago) Woohoo!!

How is everyone?

Got my carseat srroller combo today :) saved 60$ by trading in an old booster seat(that I bought for ten bucks 2 years ago) Woohoo!!

How is everyone?

awesome!!!

I am MISERABLE! We had a 4 and half hour drive home from Virginia today and my husband ran out of gas on the turnpike... how the HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?!?! He said he was yapping with me and didn't notice! We had to wait TWO HOURS in the hot car for damn AAA to come help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->