smep rainbow babies

Thanks Lisa I hope we can too.. feels like we've gone through all of them lol she's going to have identity issues as she has been called Olivia Zeeva Harper Hazel lmao poor girl won't know her name. paige is a good one! lol like ur hubby, boring traditional names are my fave too lol OH wants super unique names. Can't wait for ur appt what time tomorrow?

Mrs w I love freya and Sofia but someone in my family used freya (their like my third cousin or something lol.) And I named my cousins baby Sofia :)

My appt is at 8am tomorrow. I'll be sure to update as soon as I get into work. Or call out if it doesn't end up being a good outcome. I <3 <3 <3 Hazel!!! It was one of my name pick's - hubby doesn't like it. Booooo!! I really like Harper too but my good friend's sister used the name! I'm sure as soon as you see her you guys will be able to choose a name!

My nieces name is Paige and she is the cutesttttt :)

I love Sloane! Someone I know just named their baby Sloan Avery which I thought was awesome!!

We are thinking Brynn for a girl and Trey for a boy. Then to honor my mom who passed and his dad who passed we would use their names as the middle names

Good luck snowflake! I'm sure all will be great.

I like meaningful middle names, we had Evie - my dhs great nan and Jane - my mums name and my middle name.

Do any of you ladies still get some cramping like almost like menstrual cramping? I have been having some today... is this normal?

Do any of you ladies still get some cramping like almost like menstrual cramping? I have been having some today... is this normal?

yep!

ps... 11 more weeks for me!!!!!!!!!

I love Sloane too!!!!

You and I have similar taste in names....any other girl names you like lol

OH said Elsie is on the list woohoo :) getting closer maybe lol

Hmm I'll have to look at the list I made at work tomorrow! Lol I really liked Hadley for a girl!

Jf I'm always getting cramps!

I cannot believe you only have 11 weeks to go! It seems like we just started this smep journey!

Hadley is too close to my daughters name...she has your name :p

And I agree seems like it all just started and if i have this one as early as my last two I should have a baby in my arms in 11 weeks also. I had one at 37(induced) and one at 36 weeks (not induced )

I am having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We saw a baby that resembled a squirrel with a heart beat of 145!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know how to do all those awesome smileys shelli used but thats what i am doing right now is jumping and hootin and hollering!! yay!!! 145 is perfect ur little squirrel shall be perfect :) yay!!

YAY LISA!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am soooo happy for you thats awesome news :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

How is everyone feeling?? I cant believe how far along everyone is!

I think today is Vday for me?? :happydance::baby:

Thanks girls!

Yeah for V-day JF!!

So I am contemplating getting a doppler... any of you ladies get one? I want the Sonoline B but it's a bit pricey. Do you think it was worth having one or no? Should I just suck it up and buy it?

Happy vday JF!

Lisa, I have the sonoline B. Got it for 50 bucks. Its worth it! Just yesterday the baby didn't move all day and I was able to take out the doppler to reassure myself that he's doing well! I say go for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->