smep rainbow babies

LISa I AGREE WITH JAIME..........I DO THE SAMR THING WITH MY DOPPLER.......IM STILL KINDA OBSESSED

I'm with the girls got the same one on eBay...FYI find the one with bottle of gel not a package of gel and they have some with that and batteries for same price as small pkg of gel with no batteries...so double check :) I didn't get mine til a bit later as I had a day she didn't move so freaked and got one! Best thing ever!

Had a checkup today...baby girl was two pounds last week at the sono Dr says her heart looked great and theres still a chance baby will turn head down in the coming weeks :). Now every two weeks ill go to Dr...can't believe its getting close :)

How is everyone else?

Sounds good, emily!

I had my glucose test the other day and I go for checkup tomorrow and get results. I think then my appts turn to every 2 weeks! I really hope I get one more ultrasound. I'm dying to see the baby! I'm gonna ask tmrw if I get another ultrasound as I get closer to my due date! I think baby is growing bc he hasn't moved much in 2 days. I've been feeling pretty good besides beimg very sleepy!

2 pounds emily! wahoo!

jaime - hope you get another scan too!

afm - i feeling like a f)(*&(cing house.......dear lord 15 weeks and counting! how much bigger can my ass get!!!

Hahaha amy! I bet you look amahhzing! Have you gained any weight?

Yeah for 2 pds Emily! I'm sure she'll turn soon - I was a breech baby!

Jaime - I bet the glucose test is was super fun! Haha! JJ! Hope you get another US soon!

You look amazing in all your pics that you post Amy! Your nuts!

Thanks girl for the opinions on the doppler. I think I'm gonna purchase one on Friday when we get paid. I also thought it might to nice to have my MIL listen when she is in town over Thanksgiving and for my parents to listen when they visit over Christmas. :)

As for appts, my RE released me to the OBGYN last week after the heartbeat. I wanted to switch OBGYN's as mine retired soon after he referred to the RE and I want to deliver at a specific hospital - we have a bunch. So I made an appt with an OBGYN practice that the RE referred to me. I go on Friday for the 1st Prenatal visit. What should I expect? Lots of bloodwork - I am assuming. RE said I could still go back for another Ultrasound if I wanted for more re-assurance if the OBGYN doesn't do one til the NT (which I think is like 12-14 weeks). I just may go in next week when I'll be like 9 weeks or so. Or maybe I will find a heartbeat on the doppler and not go at all!

Lisa - at my first prenatal appointment, I got a pelvic exam and a breast exam. They did my bloodwork, took weight and blood pressure and answered any questions I had. Exciting stuff!!!!!

Omg, I woke up at 2:30am and couldn't go back to sleep until 4:30... i am miserable today. Off to my checkup then home to clean and do laundry all damn day. boo

Thanks girls! I couldnt believe she was so big...I have to share a story...my OH has felt baby kick and all but he isn't the typical super duper excited kind of person lol but the other day I told him to feel bc it was like she was tapping her fingers and hands on my belly so he started feeling and got a huge smile pushing on her then she would push back... so the last two days he has done this "game" with her and his face is priceless every time!! I think he finally connected to her the way we do when we feel them move :) lol

Jaime I hate the glucose test I do mine in two weeks. I hope you get another sono but alot of them don't do one this late unless they fib and say its bc of belly measuring big or something.

Lisa, defintily blood work and all that jaime said for first appointment unless you request to do the pap later, I did just bc I had one in feb and i was too nervous in the early part to do anything lol I say go for another sono next week if they wont do one at obgyn but then agin I love sonos :)

Amy I bet you look as tiny as an apartment not as big as a house :p

I am feeling exceptionally large as well tho lol and I was freaking out bc it seems I have put on 7 lbs this month but when I spoke to my dr about my carpal tunnel and hands being all puffy he said I am retaining water at least a gallon of it and thats where the weight came from...thank goodness as that will come off easily lol but he said steer clear of salt. I also told him of my crazy throwing up after sex he laughed and said I am allergic lol but that sperm has this natural chemical in that causes vomitting and that could be the cause..isnt that crazy!?!? he wants me to not do as much or at all if i keep gettin sick afterwards...until I hit 34 weeks.

Emily, that is so cute that your husband is so connected with your little baby girl! Omg allergic to sex?!

Lisa - I had the pap smear at 8 weeks and I will never do it with future pregnancies. I bled heavily for 2 days and thought I was miscarrying bc of the cramps and blood. It was so scary

Afm, my blood sugar is good but I have minor anemia! I was freaking out about it but I'm feeling better. Gonna increase my iron intake

So cute of hubby Emily and his game! Very sweet indeed! Your Dr. sure does have a sense of humor and his allergic to sex!

Jaime - Glad they caught the slight anemia. Don't be surprised if the extra iron gives you a tummy ache. I hear it's a bit hard on the system. All my laundry is clean and folded sitting in my family room needing to be put away. Your welcome to stop by my house after your done at yours! I've been way too tired to hang it all up.

Thanks for the advice on the pap ladies. What would I do without y'all!! I had mine done last in Feb so I will be telling them I don't want another til after the baby is born. I will completely freak if I start bleeding!

Is it wrong if I don't do my chores and if hubby gets mad, I blame it on anemia?

hahahah Jaime...anemia makes you tired...didn't the dr tell you to take it easy the next two days to regain your strength :p hahah Don't do your work just relax lmao

Lisa, I didn't do my pap til 21 weeks lol and all went well so you tell them what ever you feel comfortable with :) And yes my dr is a hoot,....he actually delivered me when I was born so he is older and definitly heard alot of crazy things lmao

hahahah Jaime...anemia makes you tired...didn't the dr tell you to take it easy the next two days to regain your strength :p hahah Don't do your work just relax lmao

Lisa, I didn't do my pap til 21 weeks lol and all went well so you tell them what ever you feel comfortable with :) And yes my dr is a hoot,....he actually delivered me when I was born so he is older and definitly heard alot of crazy things lmao

ahhh yess... i totally forgot that my Dr told me I need to rest for at LEAST 2 days :thumbup:

My husband yelled at me and told me that I have low iron because I am a slacker and don't eat my veggies!!!! He said he's gonna shove greens down my throat daily!

Maybe my eating crumb cake for lunches lately hasn't been the best choice... I shall eat some homemade italian wedding soup for lunch today. Loaded with red meat and lots of spinach! Take that, red blood cells!

Jamie I have the slight Anemia too! I take Iron supplements. I am sad you dont have a ticker because I dont know how far along you are now!!

HAHA Amy I totally feel the same!! But you look amazing! I feel huge too though!!! I am so scared for how big I am gonna be at the end of this lol I was at work the other day and saw a pregnant lady walking on the treadmill looking all fit and cute! Out of jealousy I did the only rational thing I could think of ... go back to my office and eat a handful of starbursts! lol ohhh man I used to be so athletic and active!

Yay for 2 lbs Emily!!!!

Lisa I am so freakin happy for you. I remember the beginning of the pregnancy being so exciting and also feeling like it dragged along but all of a sudden it flys by!!!

I had my 24 week appt today, everything looked good- glucose test up next in 4 weeks.. is it as horrible as everyone says???

Jamie I have the slight Anemia too! I take Iron supplements. I am sad you dont have a ticker because I dont know how far along you are now!!

HAHA Amy I totally feel the same!! But you look amazing! I feel huge too though!!! I am so scared for how big I am gonna be at the end of this lol I was at work the other day and saw a pregnant lady walking on the treadmill looking all fit and cute! Out of jealousy I did the only rational thing I could think of ... go back to my office and eat a handful of starbursts! lol ohhh man I used to be so athletic and active!

Yay for 2 lbs Emily!!!!

Lisa I am so freakin happy for you. I remember the beginning of the pregnancy being so exciting and also feeling like it dragged along but all of a sudden it flys by!!!

I had my 24 week appt today, everything looked good- glucose test up next in 4 weeks.. is it as horrible as everyone says???

I have my ticker in a spoiler. You can click on the spoiler and see it :thumbup:

The glucose test isn't bad at all in my opinion! Just have to drink a super super sweet drink!

Holy shit this baby is lodged under my damn rib for the past few hours. He does this all the time and i have to push him out!

I have a total TMI question now... Sooo I have been pretty backed up. Today I had to strain pretty bad to go #2. Will this hurt baby? Am I being irrational? I'm kinda worried!

Lisa I have done the same thing lol the way I figure is vomiting while pregnant is far more forceful than pushing to poop and babies make it through so I think baby is just fine :) try greenish bananas to help with keeping regular :)

hi girls!!!!
super busy today........and i think im getting a cold......yuck!!!

lisa - everyone seems to have a poop problem in the beginning.........i wouldn't worry about the strain except for hemmoroids!!! lol

omg - i just noticed i changed in to an ugly ass egglplant.....wahoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->