smep rainbow babies

Lol you ladies are cracking me up! Between pooping and being allergic to sex! Bahahaha

So I just left my check up and I got put on bed rest! I'm secretly happy because I don't have to work anymore! Holla! Just don't tell my husband! I have to do a 24 urine culture and starting tomorrow a sono and nst every two days. Monday my doc will decide if I need to deliver early! Ahhhhhhh!

Haley, I am so excited to see little Sawyer! I love your maternity photos too!

Hey now my allergy to sex is not funny hahahahhahhahaha ok yes it is but still lmao

Upload a few maternity pics for me to see at least for a day or two then u can take them.down if u want :)
I had the same issues as u with my first and they took me early p.s. 24 hr urine sucks lol can't wait to see Sawyer :)

Ive been sneezy all morning since u bd with hubby.....i think im allergic too! Lol!

I can't wait to see Sawyer either! :)

Amy, I am just going to assume I'm allergic and abstain from BDing! Poor hubby Bahahaha

lol girls...only problem is being allergic sucks bc I want it all the time hahahahhha but I have abstained for a few days I thiknk I shall try again tonight lmao wish me luck for no pain or puke hahahahhahaha

YAY!! Jaime, can't believe you are thrity weeks already!!!!! :)

My mom is hosting it but i am helping her plan :)

What about urs?

My mil is doing it at her house she is doing all the food....sil is doing the cake and my daughter is the game planner so I'm helping her with that...she is stoked about the candy bars melted in diapers game lol

We played r melted chocolate in nappys game at my shower ha ha so gross! Hope you all enjoy :)

Haley wow hope all is ok xx

You guys are going to have sooooo much fun!!!! So.... I have 10 days left! We installed the car seat last night! Ahhhhhhh!

yeah for showers! and installation of car seats! Y'all are getting so close!

I just had the worst 1st appt. I am not liking the new OBGYN practice. I liked the Dr. but not the practice. Talk about feeling like being herded like cattle.... I think I may transfer again. I hated that I got no bloodwork done or anything. Dr. just talked about crap that I already knew - what a waste of time. It took 2 hours to get in and out! Redic! I don't know. I am also not happy that I won't be getting any bloodwork or anything done for another 3 weeks bc they didn't have anything open any earlier. I'm not sure what to do. I was less than pleased when I left. I am feeling more stressed out and unhappy about the whole situation.

Lisa....I say change bc if u don't like them now u won't at all I'm sure. Find a good one :) I have one of the best around and it never takes that long unless by chance he gets called to deliver a baby lol

Yep!! I go Monday and the doc will decide if I need to deliver that day or keep my scheduled date of next Monday!!

No baby today! I go back Thursday and of my blood pressure and everything still checks out good baby will be here Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->