smep rainbow babies

Yeahhhh Haley! Can't believe how close it's getting! Last weekend!

Thanks Emily - I saw the cutest 3 pack of bibs there the other day that said "worth the wait" and had a pic of a turtle on them. Super cute and looked pretty gender neutral. I might swing by and pick them up! My 1st baby buy!

Yeahhhh Haley! Can't believe how close it's getting! Last weekend!

Thanks Emily - I saw the cutest 3 pack of bibs there the other day that said "worth the wait" and had a pic of a turtle on them. Super cute and looked pretty gender neutral. I might swing by and pick them up! My 1st baby buy!

woohoo!! First baby buys are always great...our first buy was our son picked out a dinosaur (browns and greens) little newborn set with onsie bib and pants, and our daughter picked a pink polka dot newborn set! :) I still feel like we are not even close to being ready ugggh...we have only bought a swing, car/stroller combo and OH picked out a little dress...that is it!

Ohhhh I love Target! I still need to find a coming home outfit!

I really like it Emily!

I haven't seen Jess post at all!

Found baby on doppler this AM! I'm ecstatic!

Lisa! Thats so freakin exciting......i used to be so obsessed with doppler!

Hay omg the countdown is so on!

Afm ...... just packin on the pounds!

Soooo our kitchen floor is being polyurethaned and it smells soooo bad. I'm upstairs away from it but can still smell it a bit. I'm nervous that its gonna mess my baby up????

Lol Jaime it will be fine...did u send jess the link to this thread?

Thanks girls....I think that's the name

I pretty much have four days left until I have this kid... And get to enjoy a mimosa... Or something equally as delicious! Ahhhhhh!

I'm ready to see some new bump pics!!

And house pics Jaime!

Hmmm I don't remember, Emily

Haley 4 dayssss oh em geeee

Soooo how's everyones sex life? Mine is horrible! We can't find any positions that we both enjoy. Ughhhh

Freaking out over here! My friend was over last night and she saw that I had Dannon Light and Fit yogurts in the fridge and shes told me I wasnt suppossed to eat them!! I eat them like every day I can even remember some days where I had them as a snack twice a day! She said it had Aspartame (Artificial Sweetner) and that your not supposed to have it! I looked it up online (BAD IDEA) and it says Aspertame could cause Brain development issues ! I know I am probably over reacting because I am sure you need to eat like gallons of it, but its scary when its something you eat everyday!! Its so scary all of this food stuff, its impossible to know all the "rules"!

Haley- SO CLOSE! Cant wait to see pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->