smep rainbow babies

Jf I thought all yogurts were ok. Don't worry if there was any proven risks it'd be mentioned in the food guidelines x

Soooo how's everyones sex life? Mine is horrible! We can't find any positions that we both enjoy. Ughhhh

Same here!!! We can't find anything we both like so I usually just end up saying hurry up so I can get back into my sweatpants! Lol

Spooning was the only way I could do it comfortably.

spooning sex is not fun for me..........i get no orgasm!!! sorry for the tmi

i really don't like it that way.........cuz the sex is all about MEEEE!!! lmfao!:blush:

omg........baby has hiccups..........first time i felt those!!!

Doggie style... standing up from behind...on ur side....that's all we can do at this point sometimes we have to stop and try again lol I think its the angle of my hips as far as being comfortable for me....we really like our sex but it takes so much work lmao

Jf my Dr has told me to eat those yogurts before...everything we eat or drink.causes something anymore...ignore ur friend!

Yeah I def don't get an orgasm in the spooning position! Doggy style is kinda uncomfortable bc my husband is 6'5 and I'm 5'3... Soooo it's hard to get a good angle bc he can't hunch down low enough and I can't arch high enough bahahahaha!

Lol I'm laughing!!!! For some reason I can only get comfy if we are on the couch! I think it's because I can sink down into the couch rather than on my hard ass mattress!

Lol I'm laughing!!!! For some reason I can only get comfy if we are on the couch! I think it's because I can sink down into the couch rather than on my hard ass mattress!

Remind me to never come to ur house for a movie night :haha:

jaime!!!!!!!! u are cracking me up.............archie!!!!

im so trying the couch!!!! ahhhh yess

Lmao Jaime....how high are ur kitchen chairs???? Now I'm revealing too.much but if they are counter hight chairs it should work...lean over the table a bit lmao just trying to help hahah

Ya we do doggie on the couch but I sink too far on my back and can't get up lmao

Also camping chair...u on the edge of it....him on his knees in front and rocking the camping chair lmao it works :) promise last tmi from me just want to help as we have tried everyhing as we enjoy our sex life lmao

Omggg Emily lolololol!!!!

My parents are living with us soooo no nookie in the kitchen!!!

Bahahahaha! I just steam cleaned the couches! You have a good six weeks before they get freaky again ;)

Ohhhh try the bathroom counter! You sit on it, and he can stand in front... Or in Kev's case maybe he can kneel! Sheesh he is tall! Lol

Just popped in to see what's going on and from yoghurt I read 'I def can't orgasm in the spooning position' I'm like omg what have I missed!! Ha ha ha.

Not long till your babies are born and then when you have the energy the sex is sooo much better than when preggers :)

OMG HALEY!!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY RIGHT>?!?!?!!?!??! :) CAN'T wait to see him!!

We picked a name...she will be Elsie...but I think with two e's at the end like my daughters name :) YAY!!! She has a name!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!! Woot woot!!

PS I loveeeee the name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"