smep rainbow babies

Elsie - love the name :)

Good luck Haley, can't wait to see pics! Enjoy xx

Emily, that's a gorgeous name. Great choice :)

Haley, can't believe tomorrow is D-Day. How exciting, looking forward to seeing pics of your little man! x

Sooo I live at jersey shore and I'm freaking out about the storm!

No. Te town next to me did. A 20 ft tree on my lawn next to driveway just fell into street! If it fell the other way our cars woulda been hit

Wtf my shower is in 6 days and only 15 items have been bought from registry

Today is the day Haley!! Thinking of you!

Hope you are out of Sandy's way Jaime! Boo about no one adhering to the registry! Bummer! I always get stuff off the list - I know it's stuff they actually want!

Not much going on with me. I have an appt for genetic forms and bloods tomorrow. I heard the heartbeat on doppler both on Sat and Sun. Hubby was excited to hear it. I have yet to gain any weight and my pants fit still. A bit concerning considering I'm 5'1" and just about 100pds. But I do have a long torso. I for sure thought I'd start to show right away. I'm gonna try to get the Dr. to do an U/S tomorrow to ease my fears.

Jaime...I didn't know I could see what has been bought off of it lol but I was surprised to see someone bought us our pack and play with bassinet :) I never have done a registry til this one and figured I would for the last one.... I just added the pack and play the other day even though I didnt think anyone would get it as I have always bought the big stuff!! I am stoked lol granted nothing else on there has been bought but shoot Ill take that :) That's a nice chunk of the pie I dont have to pay for as its the last big thing we needed!!
Glad the tree missed your car!! Be safe!!!

Haley can't wait for pics he should be being born right about now :) yay!!!!!!

Lisa, I wouldnt worry much as weight now would be bloat anyhow :) I still wear my jeans but with a hair tie keep them together as they wont button lol hope they get you an ultrasound at the dr!! :)

Here is my almost 29 weeks baby belly ( I am huge!!! lol )....lets see all of your baby bellys!! :)

Attachments

• Belly 29 weeks.jpg
    Belly 29 weeks.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 6
Super cute belly Emily!

I bet you are super cute too Amy - post a pic!

Congrats on Sawyer Haley!

Hope you are safe Jaime - I heard Sandy made landfall at Atlantic City! Thinking of you!

Hey girls. Not sure if you all saw how bad jersey shore was hit. Its quite devastating. Our beautiful beaches completely demolished. So many trees down you can't even imagine. Most likely will be out of power for 8 days or more we were told. I will try and log on my phone to keep updated. Can only charge my phone in the car so my battery life is limited. Hoping my baby shower won't be ruined saturday : (

Awe jaime that is so sad! I hope ur shower goes as planned

Hope things are going ok Jaime!! I hope your shower goes off without a hitch too!!

Tomorrow is my shower and I am getting excited :) it should be a fun time!! Hopeing I get all we need for baby Elsee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->