smep rainbow babies

Day 5 no power. Hearing we won't have power til nov 11th. Its 30 degrees here at night and I'm freezing! With this timeline, its looking like no thanksgiving this year and lord knows when our renovations will get done. I'm going into 3 weeks with no kitchen.

Emily I hope ur shower is fantastic : ))

Se Jaime sorry to hear that...still having your baby shower?? Hope u get power soon....did u get any water damage?

Emily I can't wait to hear all about your shower!

Jaime that sucks ass! I hope you still get your shower! Praying for you lady!

jaime - how was the shower?????

hay - how is everything going?

did anyone notice im 27 weeks pregnant?:haha:

Attachments

• 27weeks.jpg
    27weeks.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 5
Emily- how was your shower?

Amy - lookin good in the neighborhood!

My shower was yesterday and I was so happy ppl came out despite so many ppl with no power. Mosdt of them were jhappy to get out and be in a restaurant with heat and power and food! I got soooo much great stuff!!

Yeah for good gifts and power Jaime!

Emily - How did your go? I bet you got loads as well!

Amy - Looking good girl!

Hayley - How's it going so far?

I had my last acupuncture appt yesterday. Not much else going on. Life has been super busy lately! I can't wait to get to 2nd tri so I can relax a bit more. My symptoms have still been super mild and I'm not getting that big. My pants all still fit fine. Can't wait for NT scan in 2ish weeks to see baby again.

Amy you look great!!! :)

Jaime so glad your shower went great!! Did you get all you need?

Lisa, your almost to 2nd tri...whens the next scan?

My shower day started with a feezing cold shower lol as the hot water heater is misbehaving this weekend...next was all of my family cancelling on coming to the shower except for my Mom...then all my friends got stuck in 45 minutes of extra traffic...Thankfully that was the last of the mishaps and all my friends and other half's family along with my Mom arrived and we had a great relaxing baby shower with tons of good food!! :) We got alot of stuff but only 1 thing off my registry lol so...this week we will be making returns for all the repeat stuff we got and getting the last 4 or 5 things we will need :) To my surprise the day went well :)

Emily- glad it turned out well in the end and was nice and relaxing. I have a lot of returns too.

We got a boat load of clothes. I did get my stroller,crib, bedding, gliding rocking chair, car seat, boppy pillow, spa bath, pank n play, high chair, bassinet, swing, entertainment saucer, tummy time mat. Still need to get a vibrating jumper, breast pump, bottles and monitor! I am surprised we didn't get any bottles!

Wow Jaime u did good!! We didn't get any bottles either!! I have never seen a shower with no bottles, diaper bag or baby bath lol so that's what we will have to get :)

Emily I agree. I was surprised not one bottle, no baby bath products like lotion or shampoos, no sleeper gowns and I only got 2 stuffed animals! I kinda thought those were typical things that u get boat loads of

Sounds like you ladies made out like bandits! I too am surprised by the lack of bottles! Can't believe how close y'all are to the finish line!

Emily - My next scan is the NT scan/bloods and I go on 11/16.

Jaime I know it was an odd shower lol must be the time.of year or something lol We are making returns today after this 3 hour glucose which is kicking my butt I've made the waiting room table my foot rest and the chair next to.me.as an ARM rest lmao

Lisa I can't wait for your scan....what hb u getting with the doppler? High or low?

I would say average on Doppler is around 160. Not sure if that is high or low. HB at 7 weeks was 145.

Hope you are having fun drinking that yummy drink!! At least you have made yourself comfy in the process!

I would say average on Doppler is around 160. Not sure if that is high or low. HB at 7 weeks was 145.

Hope you are having fun drinking that yummy drink!! At least you have made yourself comfy in the process!

I'm.guessing girl for you :) what do u guys want and are u finding out?

Drink was worse than the 1 hour and the place is packed of people complaing especially when I walk up to the window say its.time and go straight.back lmao

Sorry it was not delicious!! Ha, yes, there have been days when I would be burning a hole in your head if you got in right away after I had been waiting for like a half hour!!

We def want to find out. I have always wanted girls. I have been saying for years that my body can only make girls. haha. I only have sisters. I don't know anything about boys. But with it taking us so long to even conceive as long as the baby is healthy, so at this point, I honestly don't care if baby is girl or boy. I am hoping to be able to make the gender scan appt when my parents in town visiting for Christmas when I will be about 18 weeks. I think it would be really special for all of us.

Em- sounds like a fun day! NOT

Lisa- that would be awesome xmas present. I'm guessing girl

When is baby supposed to flip around? I just used doppler and babys head is under my rib

Jaime I wouldn't rely too much on the doppler to tell you bub's position. My midwife and even the hospital consultants thought Parker was breech cos they could only pick up her heart beat very high up on my stomach but she was head down at that point.

Lisa that sounds like it would be a wonderful Christmas present, I hope you can book it in for that time!

Emily glad you've got the GTT test out of the way, we only have to do it for 2 hours over here, which wasn't too bad.

Amy, bump is looking great. Third tri and home stretch already :happydance:

Thanks, shelli. Only reason I suspect doppler may be correct is bc I can feel something wedged under my right rib all the time (until I push him out) and the rest of movements are all the way on my left hip. I can see hand or feet all the way down there. So, when I did doppler today it was BOOMIng. Under my rib and non existent under my belly button

I had that too! At one point it was her head under my ribs but she turned without me even realising and I still had something wedged under my ribs (turned out to be her feet lol). Only way I got a definite answer was by having a scan the day before she was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->