smep rainbow babies

Dr says most have til 36 weeks to turn.before u have to worry unless like me.u go early so he hopes.by 32 weeks mine will turn as I go early usually....my Dr said he can't tell baby position with doppler as it can echo....

I survived the test but felt terrible til I ate

Can't believe everyone so close now!!

Thanks, Em.

I thought I wanted baby to come early but now 2-3 weeks without power is making me hope this baby comes late!

A friend of friend was selling a brand new vibrating chair...jj Cole bundle me for carseat and a baby bath all for 20 bucks!! :) just saved us 60 bucks Woohoo :) and she says she has soooooooo many girl clothes I could dig through them and take my pick :)

Jaime hopefully you get power soon!! We went 2 weeks without it once and it was terrible....hope baby waits til you have time to finish it all...

What kind of diaper bag are u all getting? OH wants the backpack ones but Idk yet...

im a freakin squash........how appropriate ......... my kid is in my ribs all day!!!

Hahha Amy mine never gets up in ribs thank goodness :) can't believe ur a squash!! are u getting excited?

Jaime I love blakes full name in ur signature :) youre gunna POP soon!! Are you all ready?

Amy - Yummy... i love squash! I can relate to the baby in the ribs! My baby JUST decided this week to move out of my ribs, thank god!

Emily - OMG... I have 6 weeks left. I can't believe it!!!!! My house is almost done being renovated too! I hope this shit is done before the baby comes! Our kitchen is almost done. Just need to do the finishing touches. Our countertop and sink are being installed the day before Thanksgiving!! talk about cutting it close, right?! I don't know why i offered to host thanksgiving...

HOw is everyone feeling?!

Yikes Jaime that will be close!! How are Dr appts? They think ull go any earlier?

I'm good...lots of BH this week Dr wants sono in two weeks to check size and position...I'm pretty sure I've dropped already so he wants to check cervix in two weeks also!

jroweN - 6 WEEKS.....holy moly!!!! thats outa control

emily - good luck with your appt!

afm - my freaking daughter is breech!!!!! ugh totally messing with my birth plan......any suggestions!????

My dr appts suck. They just do stupid Doppler every time! Ummm I need help picking a damn breast pump. Help"!!

Jaime......they will only measure and do the doppler til 36after weeks then theyll check ya once and see how your doing.........breast pumps....no clue sorry

Spinning baby and natural family websites help give ideas to.spin breech baby...mines breech too as best we can tell. That's why sono we will check :)

I hear medela is the best pump brand, that Automatic are easiest, but manual are great for on the go. Still haven't bought one yet lol u could ask ur ob what they recommend!

I was a breech baby. I never turned. I hope Anastasia turns for you soon!!

Jaime - My cousin used the Medela pump in style for both her babies. Great news about the kitchen getting in place. The pics of it on FB look beauuuutiful!! I am doing T-giving too! It's my fav!

Yeah for dropping Emily and getting BH already!! I really love the Petunia Pickle diaper bags! We'll see if I get one though.

I hope some of the girls on SMEP get their BFP! Y'all are getting so close I won't have anyone to talk to anymore!!

NT scan and bloods tomorrow. I'm soooooo super nervous!! But excited to see baby again! Really hope everything is ok with baby. 12 weeks today - so close to getting out of this dreaded 1st tri! Maybe I will be able to start to feel a bit more confident about things soon. Sore boobs and exhaustion starting to ease up a bit this week so that has been nice. Still haven't told anyone yet. Still going to wait about 3 more weeks or so to let the cat out of the bag.

Lisa - I can't believe you are 12 weeks!!! Yay!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your scan pics!

How do u know Anastasia is breech

the doctor checked from the top of my belly when I was lying down......they usually do that around 32 weeks but she started early i guess......i had a feeling as I have worked in labor and delivery.

i was pretty sure what I was feeling up around my ribs was her head and down by my private it feels empty.......well i was right......this baby is ruining my birth plan!!! lmao!:haha::haha::haha:

the doctor checked from the top of my belly when I was lying down......they usually do that around 32 weeks but she started early i guess......i had a feeling as I have worked in labor and delivery.

i was pretty sure what I was feeling up around my ribs was her head and down by my private it feels empty.......well i was right......this baby is ruining my birth plan!!! lmao!:haha::haha::haha:

oh! I wanna know if my baby is breech!! WTF?! I felt a big round bulge at the top of my belly, but maybe it was hit butt??? Also, I think I can feel him hiccuping and when I do I feel it all the down by my va jay jay... but I don't know if its hiccups or what?!

lol Jaime he's probably laying fine if you feel hiccups...they feel almost like a heartbeat lol

Amy you gunna let doc turn baby? and fyi my dr says not to worry about breech til at least 32 weeks!! I was for sure breech up til at least last week we know, but now we can't tell for sure lol

Lisa I can't wait to hear about sono!!!! HAve you told anyone or just you and DH? not your mom or anything?

oh! I wanna know if my baby is breech!! WTF?! I felt a big round bulge at the top of my belly, but maybe it was hit butt??? Also, I think I can feel him hiccuping and when I do I feel it all the down by my va jay jay... but I don't know if its hiccups or what?!

i swear my hiccups are in my vagina!!! well babies anyway........ask doctor to check next time you go in!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->