smep rainbow babies

You are all so close....I feel like that's a million miles away for me. I had my NT scan today. Drives me CRAZY that the tech's don't tell you anything. It was nice to see baby though. He/She was trying to nap and we kept poking him, lol. Heartrate was 155. He had the hiccups too, and sucked his thumb. So cute. It was pretty quick, about 10 mins, so I'm assuming that if there was something concerning, it would have involved more time, and more measurements by the tech.

Yay! I'm a peach AND 33% of the way there today:):happydance:

Hope y'all are as comfortable as you can be at the end of pregnancy:)

Little Peanut....I can't see a nub....

Attachments

• 13 Week Ultrasound.jpg
    13 Week Ultrasound.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
Great pic Dove!! I like baby's hand by the head!! My baby was doing that too at my last ultrasound. My heartrate was the same at 12 NT scan!! Yeah for peach and 1/3 of the way done!!

Room looks gorgeous JF!! So pretty!! Love the wood on the walls. Beautiful!

I can't get over how close y'all are to giving birth! Maybe someone will share LO birthdays!! That would be cool!!

Not much going on over here. Turned 19 weeks yesterday! Almost half way there. I took a belly pic that I need to post soon! Been getting some quick stabby pains quite low near pubic bone in the middle. I am a bit concerned. I had them a bunch last night and just a few today. I don't know what it is other than it isn't Round Ligaments or kicks. So I am deciding if I need to call OBGYN or if it's normal growing.

Dove.........theres the pic.......i vote girl!

Lisa....halfway???? Where does the time go?

Afm....maternity pics tomorrow and i just sold on eof my houses.signed yesterday...baptism on sunday at church.....then im so ready for baby!

YAY JF bed is up that means its close :)

Dove love the pic, so cute!!

Lisa, I'm sure thats all it is, growing pains :) but if you get too worried just call and ask, I had it alot too

This is my last weekday without baby :) Just gotta make it through the weekend and wallah baby will arrive :) YAY!

Emily enjoy your last weekend! It's almost baby time!! Woot woot!

JF- the nursey is absolutely gorgeous! I bet you can't wait til baby is here!! I absolutely love being a mama. It was definitely what God put me on earth for : ) I have never been happier. My hubby and I are so in love with our son!

Dove- great pic! I wanna say girl...

Lisa- half way!! Wow!!!! I'm positive its just growing pains, but def don't hesitate calling ur doc to reassure yourself.

Emily - ahhhh you are sooo close! I can NOT wait for a pic of this pretty baby!!!

Amy- can't wait to see ur sexy maternity photo shoot!

AFM- hubby and I have been sick all damn week. It sucks! We are locking ourselves in the house all weekend. We rented five movies haha! Blake is doing amazing! He had a doc appt today and he gained 10 ounces in one week!! He's up to 7 lbs! He's the cutest peanut ever. We put him on his belly tonight and he lifted his head a bunch of times and held his head up for 30 seconds!

On a more personal note... I'd like to know when my damn vagina is going to be back to normal! It still feels kinda loose ughhh and when I pee, I can't stop the pee midway like I used to. Its like the muscle is completely shot. I have been doing kegels but when I stand up, I can't do them at all??? This vagina better tighten up or I may cry!

Lmao Jaime give it a few more weeks after the six weeks it'll be like a whole new vagina hahah

In 46 hours I will be in the hospital having a baby!!!!

Haha! The joys I have to look forward to.... my vagina being loose!! Hope you feel better soon Jaime. So happy that you guys are a happy little family!! Loved Blake's hat that had his name on it on FB. Where did you get it? I want one for our little boy!!

OMG. So close now Emily!! Counting down the hours are we now!! I'm sure your all ready and have everything in place for her arrival!!

Thanks ladies. I think it was either growing pains or digestive issues. I have to admit the constipation has been kicking my butt this entire PG. I am upping my fiber intake. I went out and bought a ton of fiber rich foods. I feel like I am like 65 yrs old.

Our furniture ended up coming in early. So much for that 4-6 week leadtime!! The glider won't be here for another 4 weeks though as it was a custom order. Hubby is out picking up the furniture now. Then he's going to start priming the room today and will starting painting tomorrow. I am so exited!!

Here's a 19 week pic of me. I think my bump is finally starting to come along.

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/PG/012_zps9d1b8ca3.jpg

Love the bump Lisa! :)

Emily I can't wait to see pics of your little lady, not long now!

I'm actually starting to try for no.3 this month lol. I'm more than happy with 1 of each but OH really wants another one so I'd prefer to have one now rather than in a few years.

Emily - everyone keeps sayng 6 weeks til this vag tightens up again, but i swear i feel like its never gonna be the same!!! I can't believe you're only hours away from meeting your precious baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa - what a cute freakin bump!!! The hat Blake had on is from Etsy.com.. I have to get the actual name of the vendor. I am on another thread on BnB and we did a secret santa and she sent me that hat. I have to ask her where she got it! She just had her baby last night though, so I will have to wait a few days before I can ask lol!!!

Shelli - Baby no.3?! Wow!!!!!!!!! How is Max with Parker??? Does he love having a lil sis? ?

Erm not so much lol. He'd rather play with his Lego than be with Parker. I think once she's more active he'll bother with her more. She's boring to him at the moment.

Shelli......wth! Ull probably be preggo again before i hace this baby! Haha

Jamie......im in love with blakes eyes! Hope ur vagina gets some muscle tone but its so normal dont worry

Lisa........teeny bump! Wait for week 36 holy belly!

Got my pics done today......they are freaking amazing.sneak peak on 3a days

Three.......im so jealous not even kidding!

lol Thanks girls yes the hour countdown is on and Amy I was jealous of Jaime so it is only natural hahahah I want to see these pics when you get them :)

Lisa you are a super skinny girl!! With your first you wont really stick out for a bit since your so tiny :) but I can see a tiny little bump starting...yay!!!!

Jaime lol I worried too...and just think, 6 weeks of no penis in there will help to make it all tighten back up too lol I was concerned about it after having two kids but it was better after the last one even lol Let's hope third time doesnt kill the area lol

Shelli---yay for trying for number 3!!! I bet youll be back on here talking about the pains of pregnancy in no time lol

Haley show me a Sawyer pic please :)

AFM I feel awesome today, maybe bc I knwo its almost time...38 hours and counting :) I really dont feel pregnant pains at all today...just her movin away :)

Amy- I can't wwait to seeee the pics!! I hope ur lil girl comes soon! I'm dying to see her!

Emily- so close! The suspense is killing me!

Ok, I need breastfeeding advice. So, I wanna try and stock up on some stored milk for times that I'm not able to breastfeed due to being out or like last night I was so sick so kevin wanted to feed blake and let me sleep. When is the best time to pump?? I feed blake every 3 hours and I feed ten mins on each side. I tried pumping after I fed him but it took me a while and only filled half a bottle... Should I feed him 20 mins on one side and pump the other side? Should I pump in between the 3 hour break?? I'm so confused!

I wish i could help you jamie.......i could never pump....i would pump for an hour and get 2 ounces

Jaime they say after you feed pump for a bit to.build up a little extra supply for storing...and I've heard it takes a few sessions to get a full.bottle for baby...

Jaime they say after you feed pump for a bit to.build up a little extra supply for storing...and I've heard it takes a few sessions to get a full.bottle for baby...

This is totally true. It'll take a few days, but you're supply will increase...

Haha! The joys I have to look forward to.... my vagina being loose!! Hope you feel better soon Jaime. So happy that you guys are a happy little family!! Loved Blake's hat that had his name on it on FB. Where did you get it? I want one for our little boy!!

OMG. So close now Emily!! Counting down the hours are we now!! I'm sure your all ready and have everything in place for her arrival!!

Thanks ladies. I think it was either growing pains or digestive issues. I have to admit the constipation has been kicking my butt this entire PG. I am upping my fiber intake. I went out and bought a ton of fiber rich foods. I feel like I am like 65 yrs old.

Our furniture ended up coming in early. So much for that 4-6 week leadtime!! The glider won't be here for another 4 weeks though as it was a custom order. Hubby is out picking up the furniture now. Then he's going to start priming the room today and will starting painting tomorrow. I am so exited!!

Here's a 19 week pic of me. I think my bump is finally starting to come along.

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/PG/012_zps9d1b8ca3.jpg

OMG!! HAHA, how cute is that bump? You totally make me feel like a whale, I'm huge!

Today is the day :) 3 hrs til hospital check in...of course I can't sleep lol ill update once we get started :) have a good day ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->