smep rainbow babies

Emily good luck for today, hope it all goes smoothly :)

I've just put a pic of Parker on Facebook but thought I'd put it on here too for those of you that don't have it. So yeah, here she is, now 14 weeks old!

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268405_10151204658732312_1649475095_n.jpg

Best of luck today Emily!! Thinking of you!! You meet your little girl today!! How exciting!!

Shelli - She is too adorable!! A girl who loves her pink just like me!!

Best wishes, Emily!!!!!!!

Omg Parker is so stinking cute!

Omg!!! I haven't been in in so long!!

Jaime congrats! Blake is gorgeous. I'm glad you are loving mummy hood it's the best job in the world isn't it :) I couldn't pump much in the early days. Now my supply is regulated I can pump 6 onces in 10 mins. I always pump first thing in the morning but she usually sleeps through and I only feed from one side. If you're going to pump I'd say try morning after you feed him but do 20 mins on one side for that feed. Apparently you get more milk if you pump in a hot bath.

Amyyyy... Not long to go!! Love your profile pic. Can't wait to hear your news.

Shelli, Parker is adorable. And wow to trying for no 3, how exciting you baby machine :)

Three, you might have your baby by now, can't wait to hear!!

Jf not long now Hun! I'll watch the page for news!

Snow - lush bump, very neat but coming along now. I loved this stage it's the best.

It's lovely to catch Up on all your news! Freya is 6 months on 21 jan, can't believe how fast it's gone!! Xxx

Thanks for the advice mrs w!!!! I can't believe Freya is six mos!!!

Good luck Emily!!!! Can't wait for pics!!

Shelli, I must have missed when you said you're trying for #3 but how exciting!! My hubby thinks two is enough but I think I want another next year!

Amy... Your maternity pic was HOTT MAMA!!! You looked gorgeous!!

Lisa super cute bump!!

Jaime I cannot get over Blake! He is so handsome! I wish I had pumping advice but I can't figure it out either but I know you're supposed to drink tons of water! It takes me forever to get 4 ounces so I always give up!

Someone help me add a picture to this thread!? I can't figure it out.. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone I guess?! Lol
Afm - I went back to work last week! It's horrible! I just wanna sit at home with my baby and snuggle! Lol

Water broke 45 min ago...I had polyhydraminos(extra fluid) so it was a mess lol update soon :)

She is perfect :) 19.7 inches 7.87 lbs at 707pm on 1/7....Slow start, epidural at about a 7 but didn't really work, quick jump from 6 to pushing, super high bp the mins before pushing and after Only 4 mins of pushing and a handful of stiches later she was here....her daddy is absolutely smitten, he hardly will share her :) And big siblings were super excited....she is a great eater and a great sleeper for the day lol

Hooray! Congrats Emily & family !! So glad to hear that everything went great and everyone is resting perfectly. Check out all those 7's!!

Grats, emily!! Send me a pic to post for u. Pleeeeeaaaaseee

Congrats emily! How exciting......can wait to see pics!

And im still jealous.....i want this kid out she is killing my back!

here is one of my newest pics....super sweet i love it!

Attachments

• maternity2.jpg
    maternity2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
Yes..7 is her number...we are finally home but my laptop is being crazy...promise to get a pic up soon...she looks just like her daddy :)

Amy is today your day?!??!?!

Nap time...while hubby fixes my laptop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->