smep rainbow babies

YEAH! Congrats Emily!! Wishing you all the best with your new lil love!!!!

She is gorgeous! Congrats :)

Has Amy had her baby?! So excited to hear the news xxx

Girls!!!! So I know I'm the worst bnber ever!!! Buuuut I just wanna say congrats to you lovely ladies on the safe arrival of these beautiful SMEP babies...... We did it girls!!! And still more to come :)

Hi evryone! I would have updated earlier but i can't keep my eyes open everytime i get on here. Will give you updates tomorrow promise!

CONGRATS AMY!!!! Yay another lil smep sweetie pie! Hope you are feeling well!!

3 weeks left for me! Can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or girl! Getting a lil nervous about labor! Guess I should pack my bag this week!

Hope all are well with your lil babes and hope all pregnant mamas are feeling good!

Umm... did anyone ever decide to be as stupid as I have and look at their hoo-haa in the mirror?????

I am freaking out because it looks horrendous and now I feel like something is wrong!

Hahha awww Jaime! I am sure it will be back to normal in no time! Kegal it up! What do I know though I have never had a baby! I am petrified for labor!

Went to the doctor today I am 1 cm dilated. My due date is in 10 days. Wondering when the big day will be and how long I will be 1 cm for!! I have been trying everything! Sex, Hot wings, Walking! lol!! Ready to meet this baby!

Gooooo if!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

I think I have scar tissue that I'm seeing. I'm freaking out bc I'm afraid they're gonna have to restitch me

Did you ladies that have had babies have any certain symptoms before you went into labor? This waiting game is killing me lol! I feel like I'm symptom spotting all over again! 8 days till my due date and going stir cray cray. Wanna meet this nugget! Also a little sad my pregnancy is ending though!

ya my back hurt for three days and the last day i about lost it! couldnt lay down or sit so Istarted scrubbing floors and laundry and just was plain pissed off done......my water broke at 1230 am!

Hahaha I tried doing lots of laundry yesterday and going up and down the stairs and the basement stairs. Now I am out of laundry and still preggo lol!!

JF - Hope baby comes soon for you!

We have been busy working on the nursery! Hubby finished painting the wall and the trim. We have the crib assembled, the 5 drawer dresser is in and the dresser changer is in too. Just need to go and pick up the glider - I can't wait to see it as we had it done in custom fabric! Then onto shopping for the nick nacks and stuff to hang on the walls! Oh yeah and curtains and a curtain rod!

Thanks Ladies!! Stilllll pregnant! lol!! Feeling some more braxton hicks tightening tonight so hopefully its sooner rather than later!

So exciting lisa! Sounds like its so beautiful! We just finished up ours too! Just have to do some more decorating after the baby is born as we dont know the gender yet. Tried to stay pretty neutral. I re-painted the furniture myself (except the crib) and it was a crazy big job but I am happy now that it is finally finished :) here are a few pics..

babyroom.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-01-30 at 9.18.00 PM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"