smep rainbow babies

Gorgeous, jf! Now you just have to get this baby here!

JF - Your nursery is gorgeous!! Looks straight out a magazine!! Great job girl!! Now we just gotta get this baby outta you!! ;)

Jaime - No real theme. Well, as of right now. There may be a few elephants but nothing over the top! Mostly going to be just shades of blues and browns.

Thank you ladies! I feel like the baby movements are alot lower today so I am hoping things are getting going!

How is nursing Jaime? I am still on the fence about if its for me or not... but I do want to try

Nursing is going better than I thought! It's extremely time consuming but other than that I love the bonding time.

Jf.......love that nursery!!

Jaime...hear you on the breastfeeding....my babe eats 45 mins most times and eevery2 hours!

Im back to zumba....holyout of shape! Teaching starts feb 11 and im interviewing for a new job in rehab at the hospital......and 12i credits this semester..seriously do i ever quit!?

6 week checkup tmrw and I'm freaking out about it. I just have a feeling something isn't right down there. Took a look at it today and it looks effed up

Jf love the room....I was having contractions every five min for three weeks before I had her lol
I hope you have baby soon!!

Jaime how did the pumping work out? I was pumpig ok on occasion but tried today and nothing!

Lisa can't wait to see the nursery :)

Afm we are great...I'm looking for a new job as I want to change career paths and figure now is a good a time as any and OH has worked out doing his work around mine so he can be here with baby and homeschooling the kids while I get a new job started :) breasfeeding is good but lots of cluster feeding in the evenings but she sleeps great at night so I will take it lol...let's see recent pics of all the babies!!

Wow Amy, sounds like you're mega busy. I honestly don't know how you do it!

Jaime glad nursing is going so well, I'm sure your hooha is fine :)

Emily hope you manage to find a new job! Here's a pic of Parker, taken on Tuesday I think. She's 18 weeks old today.

https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/269368_10151237832192312_827667679_n.jpg

Such a happy baby Shelli! And she always has the cutest clothes on too in all your pics!

Jaime - Wishing you and your hoo-ha a great appt! When do you go back to to work?

Amy - Holy cow girl. I don't know how you do it!

Emily - So happy to hear from you and that baby girl is doing great. Good luck with the job search - Hubby just started a new job on 1/2.

AFM, I feel like a fat heifer today. I officially "feel" pregnant. So weird that I have only gained 11 pds so far but yet I feel enormous. And I have plenty of more time left to get even bigger. Never knew I had weight/image issues til the pregnancy. It's def been an adjustment for me.

here is a bigger pic of my avatar and the princess and the frog

lisa - i want to see a new bump pic....you are so tiny!

Attachments

• babyA.jpg
    babyA.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
  • babya2.jpg
    babya2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Lisa! She is a pretty cheery baby, placid too. And your bump is tiny, I have no idea how you can feel enormous. I'm sure you look lovely, blooming in fact :D

Awww Amy that princess and the frog picture is so cute. I love it!

OMG! Such cutie lil babes!!!

Jaime how did the dr go??

I went and I am still 1cm and 80% effaced, -1 station (whatever that means) lol!

JF I love the nursery!!!!

Amy I love the Princess and the Frog pic! She is so posh lol

Shelli I love Parker! She is soooo happy!

How is the vag Jaime??

Amy- best pic ever!

Shelli- omgggg does ur ticker say baby#3?!?!?!

Ummm I didn't go to my appt. I chickened out and rescheduled

Lisa- ur one of the cutest preggo chicks ever

Emily - pumping is going great but its just so much work and time!

I'm not going back to work! Woohoo! Kevin said he wants me home with Blake : ) I hope we don't go broke! I have been pumping and storing so that if I decide to stop breastfeeding before blake is completely off breastmilk then I have a stash to keep giving him. Also, good for his cereAl when he starts cereals :) I have about 115 ounces stashed. Its good for when I need a break or when we let my mom watch him!

Jamie.........how exciting! Im nervous about going back to work....im feeling like a bad mom alreasy

Shelli! What the flip! How did i miss this! Holy congrats thats so awesome.....im never ever ever hacing another baby......ever! But i kinda do miss being pregnant....wei

Parker is adorable....and Omg baby 3!?!?,yay

Amy love the pics too

Jaime Dang lots stashed..how often u pumping?? Yay on staying home!!
Go to ur checkup lol

Jf getting close now :)

Lisa u don't look big at all..u r tiny :)

Haley pics of Sawyer?

How is everyone doin losing baby weight...it was so tough with my last two but I gained 25 this preg. And at 3 weeks post preg I've already lost 40!!

JF hope baby comes for you soon :)

Lol Jaime, I'm sure everything is fine down there! Have you DTD yet? Great news on being able to stay at home too. I'm not due back until June but I'm not going back.

I lost all my baby weight plus 5lb. Could still do with losing more but not gonna happen now haha. And yep, ticker does indeed say baby #3. Wasn't expecting to get pregnant first month of trying but there you have it! I'm due on 13th October (feels like I'm repeating 2012 :haha:). If bubs comes early like the other 2 have done I'll have 2 under one cos Parker was born on 28th September :wacko:

Thanks for the kind comments girls. This may be TMI but I took a monster poop and now I feel a million times better - I've been battling being backed up this entire pregnancy! I don't think anyone could eat as much fiber as I have been lately!

Amy - OMG those are some awesome pics. I am thinking that we might do the baby pics.

JF - A girl on another forum I belong to went to the Dr. on a Wed. got the same results as you and had her baby on Saturday. So maybe things will progress fast for you too!

Jaime - Color me green with envy and jealousy! I want to stay home so bad with baby boy. We got a few things that we need to figure out 1st to see if it's doable. Hubby is supposed to get a pretty sizable raise around June so we need to wait and see what it will be and if it will be doable with our budget! I can't believe you chickened out and didn't go!

Shelli - Holy cow fertile myrtle! Congrats to you and yours! We are going to start NTNP as soon as we get the OK considering it took us so long to conceive #1 and I hear you are more fertile after a baby so that is our plan! Hoping to be half as lucky as you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->