smep rainbow babies

Thanks. We were NTNP from 2 weeks PP but this is the first month where we've definitely DTD around ov time and bam! Was so shocked when I found out. Here's hoping the boosted fertility helps you with your second, there's a fair few ladies in baby club who tried for a long time with their first but got caught easily with their second :) Also glad you feel better after your monster poop ;)

Woo hoo shelli! Congrats that is amazing news :)

Looking forward to news jf, not long now!!!

Lisa- glad you feel better! That would be great if u were able to stay home with ur lil man!

Shelli- congrats again!

Emily- I pump immediately after each feeding and empty my boobs. Also, my first feed in the mornin, I feed blake only on one side and I pump the other side and I get about 5oz in one pump session that way bc my suPply is very high first thing in morning. You're doing great with weight loss! Wow! I lost all the weight I gained but I need to lose 30 lbs now bc I gained about 30 after my mmc before I got pg with blake. Summer is around the corner so I am starting low carb tomorrow!

Wow congrats Shelli!!!! Thats so great!!

Still no baby here and today is my due date. I think i started to lose my mucus plug yesterday (TMI sorry) but now im starting to have this fear that I wont know that I am in labor. I feel tightening throughout the day but nothing painful.... i just dont want to have my baby in the bathtub LOL!

Jf any time now :) can't wait to see baby...did u ever tell us the name? I can't remember lol

Jaime, I started doing the same yesterday with the pumping...got 3 oz on one side this morning :) sounds like uve done good with weight loss too! I had gained ten after mmc so I was glad to lose it so fast this time...I'm starting back on low carb next week too :)

How are u Mrs w?

JF - Hope things are progressing more for you!

So I had my 6 month appt today. The Dr. totally did an internal cervix check on me. She said cervix was good. But I don't know why she did it. It doesn't seem like I should I be getting this done so early in the PG. Now I'm a bit sore in there and having some cramps. I'm super worried now that she disturbed things. Am I am over worried? Is this normal? What do y'all think?

That's weird they gave you an internal! Are you considered high risk or something?? You can expect to be cramps and spotting so don't get nervous

Nope, not considered high risk at all. Everything has been going perfectly and great so far. I think it seems weird. Hmm. Great, if I start bleeding I'm gonna really not be happy. I am such a worrywart.

Oh yea Jaime. I received an email today from a friend. It is called "10 Parts of Myself that I Don't Recognize Post Childbirth" and thought of you with this one topic:

1. My Elephant. You might call yours a vagina, but I made the mistake of taking a hand mirror down there for some post-childbirth exploration, and all I saw was a giant, weary elephant looking back at me. Sometimes I have nightmares that he’s trying to eat me. On Mondays, I can hear him sighing in exhaustion.

Ohhhh myyyy godddd hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Make sure u don't look! I used to have a pretty valine :cry:

Ya Lisa that is odd but don't worry

Hahah Jaime!!! Did u ever go to dr? It should be normalish now.

I haven't gone yet! It feels normal but I refuse to look again! I started bleeding again ughhhh. I just wanna DTD already! I'm sooooo scared to do it!

Looks like I counted my chickens too soon. I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. Lines started getting lighter by 14DPO and I started bleeding very heavily yesterday :(

Awwwwww shelli...... I'm soooooo sorry. Bet you will get preggo next cycle for sure

Oh Shelli. I am so sorry. Sending you hugs. I'm sure another BFP is right around the corner for you Miss Fertile Myrtle!

Oh shelli I'm sorry love! It'll happen <3

Ps speaking of funky vagines.... My boobs are messed up! I could probably put Sawyer on the floor and still nurse him.... They are longgggg and saggy :(

Oh Hailey. I have just the one for you too then!!

6. My Dry-Shriveled Carrots. AKA, my breasts. After three years of breastfeeding, I got so talented that I could swing one behind my head and pass it around the minivan for anyone that needed a snack. I just asked that it be passed back before anyone got out of the car. (I do have some standards.) Now that my breastfeeding days are over, my breasts have been replaced by dried out, shriveled up baby carrots.

So sorry Shelli...

Jaime just do it already...we are bad and couldn't wait longer than 3 weeks, once the stitches were gone..Amazing! Lol but I was worried to but he said it was great lol

Haley did u breastfeed Addison?(that's ur daughters name right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->