smep rainbow babies

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha shriveled carrots!

Emily, I'm scared its gonna hurt!!!! Plus, I'm still bleeding on and off!

So sorry Shelli...

Jaime just do it already...we are bad and couldn't wait longer than 3 weeks, once the stitches were gone..Amazing! Lol but I was worried to but he said it was great lol

Haley did u breastfeed Addison?(that's ur daughters name right?)

Yep I breastfed Addison but I barely made it a month with her! Sawyer will only BF in the mornings and at night, we have been supplementing with formula during the day and he eats baby cereal like its going out of style!

Jaime we waited 5 weeks and it's still sore when we first get started!

So sorry Shelli...

Jaime just do it already...we are bad and couldn't wait longer than 3 weeks, once the stitches were gone..Amazing! Lol but I was worried to but he said it was great lol

Haley did u breastfeed Addison?(that's ur daughters name right?)

Yep I breastfed Addison but I barely made it a month with her! Sawyer will only BF in the mornings and at night, we have been supplementing with formula during the day and he eats baby cereal like its going out of style!

Jaime we waited 5 weeks and it's still sore when we first get started!

Wow Sawyer is eating baby cereal already?! Parker has shown absolutely no interest in food whatsoever lol. She just has 5 bottles a day.

Sorry shelli. Good luck next month x

My boobs are ok but I'm still feeding, worried for when I stop!! I've just weaned her and she eats 3 meals a day now, so much fun :)

lol Jaime, you might...i dont need any help in that department, and yes it was a bit sore but we were gentle haha I go on monday for my postpartum check.

Haley, I love when they start eating baby cereal :) I started my other kids at 3 months...when did you start sawyer?

Shelli, some kids don't like it at all lol I have a niece who hated eating food, and loved bottles...

Mrs. W I am worried about my boobies afterwards too, right now they look great hahah oh the joy of mommy boobs :p Can't believe how old Freya is now!!! Its gone fast!

My little lady is now officially 1 month old and had her first bottle(breastmilk) last night, and daddy was so happy to feed her, it was nice to clean up the kitchen while he fed her :)

Sawyer started cereal at about two and a half months... He just seemed like he could never get enough milk to keep him full! We just started the stage 1 fruits and veggies and he LOVES them!

And I am too scared to dtd without lube yet! Lol

Awwww i cant wait to give blale cereal! What age do you start putting babies on a schedule? Right now i kinda just let blake tell me his schedule of when he ia hungry and when he is sleepy but its not the same time each day

It's a boy :)
feb 6th 8lb 3oz and 21 3/4 inches! Trey Vincent :)

Ps labor effin hurts! I feel like I ran the NYC marathon and then someone beat the shit out of me at the end line lol

Congrats!!!!!!! Love that's nephew nephews name. good analogy on labor lolol. Post pics!

Congrats JF!! Like the analogy. I now know what to look forward to. Umm.... Am I really next? And Dove your shortly behind me... OMG.

Thanks!! Hubby and I are in love! Here is our lil bunny rabbit... :baby:

859947_334852283293780_1916775121_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"