smep rainbow babies

Had our U/S today. Baby looked perfect. My placenta is in front, which is why the few flutters I've felt have been so faint.....oh! It's a BOY!!!!!

Yay Jf Congrats so cute....

Dove yay a little boy :)

Snow Omg ur next :)
I need a cheat sheet with everyone's baby names sex etc lol.so many of us now :) Afm...got a job offer on tues. Exactly what I was looking for...I love it :) and my oh is going to do the stay at home dad thing for a bit since I could t refuse the job, and he needs to take a few courses for school... :) were excited but its a whole new shift for us. Baby is getting big..can't wait to feed her cereal so she's not always so hungry lol

How are all u girls doing? We are all so busy now!!

Grats dove!!! Any names picked?

Emily congrats on the new job!!! I cant wait to feed blake cereal either. When does that happen???

Blake went home from the hospital at 6 lbs and today 8 weeks later, he is 10 lbs! So proud of him and myself for not giving up on breast feeding!!

Congrats jf ur boy is so stinkin cute!

Dove......soexciting another boy!

Shelli how ya doin?

Dove congrats on the boy, love your name choice :)

Guidelines in the UK are to not wean before 6 months. Some mums do cos their babies are ready for it earlier. I'm waiting simply because Parker is quite happy just having bottles and she sleeps 12 hours each night with no feeds.

I'm good thanks Amy, off out to lunch today with the family and OH's dad. Just waiting to ov, I'm determined to get a sticky bean this month. How is Anastasia doing?

Grats dove!!! Any names picked?

Emily congrats on the new job!!! I cant wait to feed blake cereal either. When does that happen???

Blake went home from the hospital at 6 lbs and today 8 weeks later, he is 10 lbs! So proud of him and myself for not giving up on breast feeding!!

We DO have a name--Lucas Alexander :)

Great name Dove!! I caught a cold, I feel like poop and can't take anything. Sucks. So I have a breathe right strip on and the humidifier on. Stayed home from work to try to continue to rest up. Blahhhh!! :sleep:

Great name Dove!! I caught a cold, I feel like poop and can't take anything. Sucks. So I have a breathe right strip on and the humidifier on. Stayed home from work to try to continue to rest up. Blahhhh!! :sleep:

Have some tea with lemon and/or honey...if you're watching your caffeine intake, decaf tea works too...and you *almost* can't tell the difference ;)

Love the name dove!

Jaime, thanks for the Congrats...its great but I sure miss baby lol but I stayed hone with the other two so I guess ill give him a turn with all the fun lol and I fed my others cereal(never in a bottle like everyone seems to do) at 3 months so I will with her then too...I think Haley said. Her little guy is already on it and he's 2 and half months...and I think mine is almost 10 lbs too..well 9.5 :) I'm glad u kept bf too! Have u had a period yet?

Snow I was sick when preggo too try some pectin losenges :)

I havent had a period yet. Blake gets his vaccines friday. Im gonna cry i bet

I heard once baby sleeps 6 h at night a lot moms get period back then she slept six hours and I started spotting lol

And yea u probably will lol we are doing delayed vaccines and starting later than most just bc 30 vaccines before one year seems crazy to me

I want to do delayed vaccines too. I read an article on it. Do u have any info on it???

Jaime Dr Sears has a lot of info on it and a delayed schedule you can follow if you want. My oh is very much against vaccines so for now we are thinking delayed but we might decide not to vaccinate...its such a hard decision...I read an article abt SIDS saying breastded non vaccinated are at less risk...so we might wait til a year to start. I've read so much on all sides but still can't decide what to do. I will see if I can find some of the stuff ive read and send u the link. This link is one I've read that makes me nervous abt vaccines....

https://thinktwice.com/sids.htm

Jaime Dr Sears has a lot of info on it and a delayed schedule you can follow if you want. My oh is very much against vaccines so for now we are thinking delayed but we might decide not to vaccinate...its such a hard decision...I read an article abt SIDS saying breastded non vaccinated are at less risk...so we might wait til a year to start. I've read so much on all sides but still can't decide what to do. I will see if I can find some of the stuff ive read and send u the link. This link is one I've read that makes me nervous abt vaccines....

https://thinktwice.com/sids.htm

thank you!!! Yes, Dr Sears is who my girlfriend told me about and I read a few of his articles. She is following his delayed schedule. It's just scary either way... i really don't want all these vaccines and want to delay them, but at the same time if he got sick, I would be so upset with myself.... I go on Friday and he is supposed to get some shots... I don't know what to do and I only have a day to figure it out! I also have only been to this pediatrician once and I hope she isn't pushy... I am making Kevin go with me so he can stand ground!

I agree Jaime that's how I feel!! I think ill just feel what's right when the time comes to decide. I think delaying is not risky so at the moment that's my plan....delaying til I feel which is right. It's so hard.. if u do and something happen yr terrible for immunizing...if you don't and something happens ur terrible for not!

Also...look at the cases of things like diptheria last year, with 0 cases why not delay a little..that's kinda my thought on some of them.

Hello Ladies!! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Been crazy busy as a FTM trying to figure it all out! Man boys are hard to change! Pee everywhere lol! Breastfeeding is taking so much out of me!! I love it in a way but also is very challenging! Anyone else feel this way? Any tips to make it easier?

HOpe all preggies are feeling well and all mommies are doing good! xo

Hello Ladies!! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Been crazy busy as a FTM trying to figure it all out! Man boys are hard to change! Pee everywhere lol! Breastfeeding is taking so much out of me!! I love it in a way but also is very challenging! Anyone else feel this way? Any tips to make it easier?

HOpe all preggies are feeling well and all mommies are doing good! xo

Best advice for beastfeeding is honestly just to stick with it. You'll find what works for you and your baby, and it'll be the easiest thing in the world.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->