smep rainbow babies

Jf i agree with dove about breast feeding. Just stick with it. I wanted to quit many times. It gets easier i swear! It is exhausting though i agree. Also the check that works for me is I open the dirty diape but still keep it on hi and let the air hit hi for a minute or so that if h so that if he pees I can cover i!

Jf i agree with dove about breast feeding. Just stick with it. I wanted to quit many times. It gets easier i swear! It is exhausting though i agree. Also the check that works for me is I open the dirty diape but still keep it on hi and let the air hit hi for a minute or so that if h so that if he pees I can cover i!

Thanks for the advice! I wanted to quit the first week too bc it hurt sooo bad but I stuck with it and now it doesn't hurt as bad. It's just some feedings are so easy and some are so long and he falls asleep and is fussy. I also have to use the nipple guard and it's sooo annoying bc I can't get him to latch without it!! I've read and read and watched videos on how to latch and to get them to open wide and what not but I can't seem to get him to open wide when he is hungry and fussy. I also think he is spoiled now with the guard. Wish it was easier to get him on without the guard. Maybe one day ill get there. I tried to get him on today without the guard and he latched totally wrong and now I'm sore again and my right nipple looks like the shape of lipstick!! Ahhh! Lol so stressful!

Thanks for the advice! I wanted to quit the first week too bc it hurt sooo bad but I stuck with it and now it doesn't hurt as bad. It's just some feedings are so easy and some are so long and he falls asleep and is fussy. I also have to use the nipple guard and it's sooo annoying bc I can't get him to latch without it!! I've read and read and watched videos on how to latch and to get them to open wide and what not but I can't seem to get him to open wide when he is hungry and fussy. I also think he is spoiled now with the guard. Wish it was easier to get him on without the guard. Maybe one day ill get there. I tried to get him on today without the guard and he latched totally wrong and now I'm sore again and my right nipple looks like the shape of lipstick!! Ahhh! Lol so stressful!

Try and feed him before he gets really hungry. If the latch isn't right, stick a finger in his mouth slightly to break the seal and try again...you'll get it!

Jf i had the same problem. It took 3 weeks to get blake to latch correctly. I almost quit many times bc my nipples were raw and onfire!!
As dove says just keep breaking the seal and try again. He will get it! The nipple shield may be confusing him. Keep trying!

Thank you !! And one last question- does Blake spit up alot? Trey does and sometimes it's not until a while later. Maybe I'm not burping him long enough ?

He does spit up a lot. I thought he had acid reflux at first. I try and keep blake still for ten mins after he eats to let things settle and i keep him upright. It seems to help.

Jf stick with it!! Just sit and practice gettin a good latch..if it hurts redue don't keep going. Spitting up with out symptoms could be reflux, we are going Monday to ask the Dr about reflux bc she has tons of symptoms that I hadn't pieced together as gerd til now.

How is everyone???

Doing good here. Just listening to all y'all talk baby so I know what to expect in the future. Things are moving fast. My glucose test is Tues. Eeek. I fly home to NY for my showers on Thursday. I'm super excited. Def getting bigger now. Can't believe how fast the PG is going already in 3rd tri!! Nursery is almost done - still trying to find things for the walls and top of dresser. I woke up today with my hands being numb and don't know what that was about. It's like if I slept on my left side my right hand was asleep and if I slept on my right side my left hand was asleep. Weird. Off to google and will ask OBGYN about it on Tues.

Lisat hat's pregnancy induced carpal tunnel I bet or water retention. I had ot and it was just weird at first but then it started to hurt. You might try a brace for carpal tunnel if it becomes frequent or bothersome :)
Glad ur doing well! Post pics of belly and nursery :)

Wow lisa! Time is flying by!!!! How exciting yout shower!!! Post a pic of that belly!

Thank you for all the advice ladies! Got rid of that plastic piece and he seems to be latching muchhh better now. Nips are still crazy sore , I hope that goes away at some point!!! Breastfeeding was definitely a rough road for me but seems to be getting better. I have him sleeping in the rock n play sleeper because its on an incline for reflux. Anyone else use it?

Three what were the symptoms you put together??

Lisa you are almost there!!!! Def post a belly bump pic, I miss being pregnant!

Hope all you ladies are doing great xoxo

The girl I work with swears by her Rock N Play!! I registered for one but don't think I'm going to get it so I plan to put it on the must have list!!

Flying out to NY tonight!! Getting so excited!! I'll post a pic of me after this weekend! My belly is so big now!! 7 months today!! Yippeeee!!!

yeaaaa lisa! Have a great time at your shower! I can't wait to see that belly!!! Def get the rock n play!!! Also, make sure you get a swing! Blake lived in that damn swing during the day for the first month and a half!

Thank you for all the advice ladies! Got rid of that plastic piece and he seems to be latching muchhh better now. Nips are still crazy sore , I hope that goes away at some point!!! Breastfeeding was definitely a rough road for me but seems to be getting better. I have him sleeping in the rock n play sleeper because its on an incline for reflux. Anyone else use it?

Three what were the symptoms you put together??

Lisa you are almost there!!!! Def post a belly bump pic, I miss being pregnant!

Hope all you ladies are doing great xoxo

she had spitting up, arching of her back while feeding and pulling off nipple really hard, staying awake all day crying, hiccups ALOT, gagging and looking as though she was going to spit up but it not actually coming out, wanting to be held all day and sitting upright, wanting to eat constantly but only a little at a time. It seems like alot of obvious symptoms but some I would never have put to reflux but more just a needy baby but all those things have stopped now and she is all smiley :)

Hey girls! Showers went well. It was great to see family and hang out with everyone! Barely anyone got anything off my registry. I got a TON of clothes. I guess that just means that we will have to buy alot of the essentials ourselves. So happy that I will at least get a 10% off completion coupon to use to get the stuff.

As promised, here's a bump pic. I'm on the left (in case you can't tell with the belly!) and my cousin on the right:

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/540766_10152673817485204_1186748672_n_zpsa12993d5.jpg

Anyone have to deal with symphysis pubis dysfunction? I'm pretty sure this is what I'm experiencing. I didn't have this in any other pregnancy, and I'm sure not enjoying it. Anyone have any tips on how to ease the pain?

Made it past V Day, next goal is 3rd trimester in 2 weeks!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->