smep rainbow babies

awesome here!!!! Just busy as ever.......my babe is three months holy hannah time flys...when your not preggo!!! hahaha who is moving onto planning another...
i askthis all the time! hahaha i wanna see more tests! we were def the best testers ever!

Doing good! Getting close now! Nursery is just about done. Hubby needs to hang some more stuff and it's complete for the most part! Still feeling great - I've gained 20pds so far. I've got no complaints and I love being pregnant. Maternity photos are this Sunday - on my 33rd Birthday... Eeekkkk!!! My friends are throwing a small shower next weekend. Did a breastfeeding and a budgeting class already and have the birthing prep class in 2 weekends. Busy busy busy. Next month or so is just going to fly by with all the stuff we have going on!!

so excited for you!!! sounds llike you do pregnancy well!

Ahhhh Lisa so exciting!! I can't wait to see your baby and hear your birth story!!!!! Post pics of the nursery! I can't believe you're only seven weeks away!

I am doing great. I just love being a mommy so much! Blake is amazing! Amy, we talked about when we want to try for the 2nd the other night. We wouldn't be upset if it happened by "accident" but we would like to wait until Blake is 18 months old before we get preggo again.

I just stopped breastfeeding yesterday and I'm actually kinda sad about it :( definitely has lots pros and cons.

How I'd everyone else?!

Sounds like u all are doing well. Amy time is flying so quick now, can't believe ur little girl is 3 months old. And you are funny abt testing lol we are done having babies :)
Lisa youre so close! Picture update? What's his name?
Jaime glad you're well, why did u stop bf? I'm still going strong even though working and pumping kicks my butt lol I've almost quit twice haha but its easier for me when I'm home just to feed her lol
Afm doing great. She is three months now and so smiley, talking and playing. :)

Wow! I can't believe she is 3 months Emily!! I bet all the smiles and talks are adorable!

We don't have a name picked yet. We have a few we like but nothing that really sticks out as "the one" I think maybe when we see him it will come to us! Which I can't wait to meet him and see him!! He's been kicking like crazy - I can't believe how strong he has gotten and sometimes his kicks gets quite uncomfortalbe!! And he gets the hiccups a TON!! So cute!!

Here's a pic from the Maternity shoot we had yesterday. I don't know what happened to my knees but I feel like they are missing and look like a cabbage patch kids.... :haha:

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/733888_581316371892960_133131297_n_zps8c4dfefb.jpg

Lisa I love that pic. You look fantastic! So glad its going well. With my son we didn't have a name when we had him but knew when we saw him that he was a Henry :) can't wait to see ur little man!

lisa your pic is soooo pretty! can't wait to see another smep baby :)

Lisa you're gorgeous!!!

Emily I stopped breastfeeding just because I was getting a little overwhelmed with it and Blake wasn't really gaining weight and it was stressing me out.

Blake has his four month wellness check! I can't believe my munchi is four months old

Sooo pretty Lisa!! Getting so close! Yay!!

Jaime I am down to only nursing in the morning. I weaned off bc it was stressing me out also! I kept getting clogged ducts and those hurt like a BITCH!!! I had to keep getting in the shower at like 4am to get under hot water and massage. I feel like a new woman now not having those issues! My supply went way down and I still get to nurse once a day but i totally hear you on feeling kind of sad about it! Thats how i felt!! But im such a better mommy not being in pain and stressed! I love my baby boy so much!

Hope everyone else is doing great! Hubby wants #2 pretty quickly. We'll see. I think 18 mo sounds like a perfect time Jaime. I am still afraid to DTD. I feel horrible but I have been putting it off bc I am afraid it will be painful. Was anyone else afraid of this? I feel like I am almost ready...lol

P.S. when did you all move your babes into the crib?

I made my husband wait three months to DTD and we haven't done it since... I am just so scared! It didn't hurt but it was all in my head so it wasn't pleasant at all :(

We moved Blake Into his crib at night around 10 weeks. It was hard and I still miss him at night but it is so worth it to get them used to it early. How is your lo sleeping?

I hear ya I'm terrified lol!!! I feel bad holding out on my hubs but its been almost 3 mo as well. My lo is sleeping really good so far! Last night I put him to sleep at 8:30 and he slept till 6:30am! I'm thinking its almost time for his crib but I am nervous about it!!! I am so used to having him near me at night and he is such a good sleeper I barely know he is there soo I'm going to miss him so much!! He is almost 11 weeks..

I did it! And it wasn't as bad as I thought lol!!

Also, anybody's LOs spit up alot?? I am changing to enfamil AR I think because Trey spits up soo much! I think I am over feeding him because he is taking 7 oz and that seems like way too much for his age! Dr said try the AR because its thicker and maybe he won't drink as much. I could put in 12 oz and he would probably drink it all lol fatty boy! He was the same when I nursed , I never knew when he was done bc he would just keep drinking!!

Jf Ar is expensive nd to be honest all it is is rice cereal added to the formula. Try that first maybe :)

My princess still sleeps with.......my anxiety of sids scares the hell out of me! I honestly think it all came from the miscarriage.....and transferred......it is terrible i hate the way i feel most days when i go to work........all i do is worry

Hi girls! Been a hot minute since a check in. I got nada going on. No dilation or effacement! Just seeing how y'all are doing!

OMG Lisa, I didn't realise you were so close! Your pregnancy seems to of flown by lol. Can't wait to see pics of your little guy :D

How ya feeling Lisa???

Shelli how are you doing ? Still ttc?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"