smep rainbow babies

I'm doing good thanks Jaime! Parker is cutting her first tooth at the moment so she's super grumpy lol. We actually decided to leave TTC for a while, I had another chemical the month after the last one and just wanted a break so I've been focusing on losing weight for our holiday in July instead.

Although I did find out on Saturday that I'm pregnant. Sod's law that it happens when we stop trying haha. AF was due on Tuesday and is a no show plus my tests are tons darker than they were with my chemicals so I'm feeling a lot better about this bean :)

How are you? How's little Blake doing? He's so cute!

IHi everyone!
I saw lisas baby boy! Whata cutie!
congrats shelli! How awesome!
Hubby got his vasectomy friday wahoo!
baby is stuck on my boob all the time! Wont take a bottle kinda wearing on me since she eats everry two hours!

Thanks Emily and Amy :D

I didn't even realise Lisa had had him, just had a nosey on Facebook and I've no idea how I missed posts from Monday lol. He's gorgeous!

How is everyone? Are the Babies big, teething, real food, rolling, crawling?? What's the news :)

Parker is great although she's not doing a lot lol. She's a very chilled baby and just sits there playing with her toys, if anything goes out of reach she won't try and get it. So no crawling at the moment or any time soon I don't think :haha:

She's got her 2 bottom teeth and will eat anything. I can't have a snack without her eying it up and shouting for some. She's starting nursery in a few weeks when I go back to work :)

Congrats shelli!!!

Doing great here. Just learning how to be a mommy and loving it do far!! He's such a great baby and am so happy.

Congrats Lisa and Shelli!!!! How exciting!!

Glad to hear all the babes are doing well! Trey is 4 1/2 months now. Anyone else experience a sleep regression?? My boy was such a good sleeper and now I am up trillions of times a night putting the damn paci back in!!! He goes right back to sleep when I put the paci in but I'm EXHAUSTED with all the up and down !! Ahhh he used to sleep straight through until he hit the end of 3 mo info 4! Hoping sleep is in my future again! Other than that he is a peach :)

Xoxo lets get this thread back in action!!!!

Hey!!! Blake and I are doing amazing!! Blake is going to be 6 months old this weekend. I can't even believe it!!!!!! Blake is just starting to sit up on his own this week! He is quite a chatterbox also. He never stops yapping! We started introducing purée food a month ago. We just give him a bit here and there. He is loving it and just like Parker, he screams for my food whenever I'm eating hahaha!!! No teeth yet and not even close.

JF and Emily can you post a recent pic of your Lo?????

Oh AND I have baby fever and am dying to have another baby but gonna force myself to wait

Here are a couple of pics of my little man, Trey :D

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

A friend of the family lost her baby today at 37 weeks pregnant. I am literally at a loss of words I cannot imagine her pain! She had 3 weeks to go! I look at Trey every second and am thankful and feel like the luckiest person on planet earth. Even when he spits up on me 4,000 times a day!!!

How cute is Trey?!?!?

That's so sad about your friend. I cant imagine. I'm so sorry to hear that.

OMG I cannot beleive how many babies came from the SMEP thread! I miss all of you awesome ladies soooo much!!! I try to keep up with a handful of you guys on Facebook! ( I am obsessed with Blake, Anastacia, and Kellen!!!) I hope everyone is fantastic! Who is up for a group TTC soon?? ;)

JF - Awe Trey is so handsome and you are so beautiful!! So sorry about your friend.

I can't believe you are already 10 weeks Shelli!

I have my PP appt on Friday. I know the topic of BC is going to come up. I have planned on us just not using anything and if it happens it happens type of thing. I think bc I had the CS they are going to tell me to wait such and such amount of time. Not sure what to think of it honestly. We'll prolly use some sort of protection til the end of the year - Kellan will be 6 months then. We'll see. Hoping baby #2 doesn't require any sort of fertility treatments and we can do it all natural.

Things are going good for the most part. BF is soooo freaking hard but we are pulling though. We still have some latch issues so I am using a shield and he takes foreverrrrrrrrr to eat. Like 50 minutes. So I have resorted to BF during the day and pumping at night. It seems to be working out well I suppose as it's less than ideal. I am able to freeze a bit too at the end of the day. We are starting a night time routine to help get him to sleep. Any tips ladies?!

JF - Awe Trey is so handsome and you are so beautiful!! So sorry about your friend.

I can't believe you are already 10 weeks Shelli!

I have my PP appt on Friday. I know the topic of BC is going to come up. I have planned on us just not using anything and if it happens it happens type of thing. I think bc I had the CS they are going to tell me to wait such and such amount of time. Not sure what to think of it honestly. We'll prolly use some sort of protection til the end of the year - Kellan will be 6 months then. We'll see. Hoping baby #2 doesn't require any sort of fertility treatments and we can do it all natural.

Things are going good for the most part. BF is soooo freaking hard but we are pulling though. We still have some latch issues so I am using a shield and he takes foreverrrrrrrrr to eat. Like 50 minutes. So I have resorted to BF during the day and pumping at night. It seems to be working out well I suppose as it's less than ideal. I am able to freeze a bit too at the end of the day. We are starting a night time routine to help get him to sleep. Any tips ladies?!

Thank you!! BF is so hard I know! I made it 3 mo but I got clogged ducts sooo badly! Trey fed for a long time too so I feel your pain sista!!! It gets easier though! I used the shield at first too and then I was able to get rid of it! I hated that damn sheild lol washing it every 5 seconds and him knocking it off! For bedtime I do bath, lotion with a little massage, Jammie's and a sleep sack and I read him a book and put him down drowsy but awake and put on a white noise machine. He loves it! Sounds like you are doing an amazing job so far! I'm sure #2 will happen naturally because you'll be preoccupied with Kellan!

My hubby is 37 and wants babies close together but I'm like not ready!!! I feel like I am so scared to hande two! I am used to trey now but each stage brings something new. Now he seems like he's teething and is cranky and I'm like OMG I cannot imagine having 2 babies! Maybe ill start trying when he is 1. Mommy's of tethers. Any good tips? Night time is so hard for my poor little guy! He gets all congested !

Hope all are well! Lets see pics of your LOs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->