smep rainbow babies

JF- Blake and trey look like they could be buddies lol

Lol they would totally be best buds!!! I feel like in this pic he is saying "feed me woman!!!" Ohhh it's their world and were just living in it right! Lol
He doesn't like carrots! What foods have you done with Blake?

image.jpg

Hahaha!!! Blake has tried almost everything! Carrots, string beans, peas, squash, avocado, sweet potato, broccoli, pears, apples, plums, peaches and bananas! He hates string beans with a passion! His favorite is sweet potato!

guess who has two thumbs and pulled the goalie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for you to be a crazy TTC lady again!

Omg. These boys aré adorable!!!! I will post a recent pic tomorrow! Yay for all you ttc girls!!! Can't believe how big all the babys are!!!!

Wow Awesome!!! My hubby wants to start trying again and I am terrified!! Trey is 5 1/2 mo and I feel so scared I wouldn't be able to handle another baby so fast!!!

Emily I can't wait for a pic!!

jf - I am nervous too!!!!!! Blake is 7 months today!!!! If I got preggo, he would be 16 months old when new baby arrives.... eeeeeekkk

Eek!!! I cnt decide how I feel about it! I'm leaning toward wanting them close because then ill just be in the zone doing the whole newborn thing already!

Any Sx's Jaime??!!

Where is your pic Emily!! *shaking my fist*

JF - You should start TTC around the holiday's with me!! It's going to depend on when AF comes back but we're thinking around Thanksgiving or Christmas to start NTNP.

Sounds good to me!!! Hubby wants to NTNP around mid sept-oct so ill be right there with you!!! I hope I can handle 2 little ones I'm scared lol

no symptoms yet... just creamy cm... which I think I had when pregnant with Blake but I can't remember! Other than that... no symptoms... problem is I don't know when ovulation was because I have only had two periods since stopping breastfeeding... so, we DTD Thursday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday... I think I may have ovulated Saturday so I don't know if I have good chance of being pregnant... I am going to test on Monday I think...

Just stopping by to say helloooooo ladies!! Your babies are all so gorgeous! Freya was 1 nearly 2 weeks ago, it has gone so fast!!

I'm going to ttc around oct time too so maybe join some of you on the journey for #2!!

Becky x

I have booked my gender scan for a week today, so excited to find out what I'm having. Really hoping for a boy this time :)

Jaime I didn't have any symptoms at all with this pregnancy apart from creamy CM. That was the only reason I tested! Fingers crossed for you.

Can't wait for your scan Shelli!!!

I tested this morning... only 7dpo and got bfn... thinking of testing Wednesday if I can wait that long.

OMG!!! I think youve done it!! Sure looks like a BFP to me miss fertile myrtle!!! Congrats girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->