smep rainbow babies

Thanks! Line is getting darker and I got pregnant on a digi!!!

Yeah!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!! What's your due date!!!??? Is Kevin stoked??!!

Thanks! Kevin is soooo excited! I am definitely nervous and keep g my fingers crossed!

How are you feeling Jaime?? What is your due date??

How is everyone else??

Feeling good. No symptoms yet which always gets me so nervous! Due around mid april!

Blake is almost crawling!!!!!

Yeah Blake!! Go baby boy go!!

Ohhh maybe you'll baby#2 on my birthday April 14!!

How long after you stopped BF did AF return? I'm going to go til 6 months. We want to start NTNP right after. Just wondering...

Lisa, I think it came back about 3 weeks after stopping!

Did you have your first dr appt yet? I told my hubby I would NTNP next month and I'm petrified!! I don't know why I am so nervous about it. He is 10 yrs older than me so he wants them close together. I probably would have waited a while longer but also would love Trey to be very close to his sibling. I am just so scared I won't be able to handle 2!

My appt is next Thursday. Don't be nervous! Everyone I know with more than one says its gonna be fine!

Omg I totally forgot to post a pic!! Elsie is crawling, going from laying to sitting and even pulling herself up!! I will upload a picture this week. I've been so busy taking some summer classes and completely spaced it!

Jaime OMG BABY 2?!?!*! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! My first two are 22m apart and it wasn't too bad and the age diff was perfect!!!

So glad all is well ill have to check in more now that you all are posting more :)

How do you mamas dress your babes for bed? I have always put Trey in Jammie's and a sleep sack. I feel like the temp in my room is warm but his room gets colder .. Do u think that is overdressing him? I know I like to be cozy ;)

What temp is his room do you know? Freya's room is 21-23 oc and at the moment I'm dressing her in a long sleeved vest and a sleeping bag at night. If its hot I keep her window open a crack.

I usually dress her in what I want to wear and then I reckon you can't go wrong!

How are you feeling so far jaime? X

Blakes room is around 68 degrees and he wears footie pajamas and a light blanket.

Feeling good... a little queasy and very tired. On top of being tired from pregnancy, Blake is teething so I've had a tough week.

I have my ultrasound next Friday and I'm very nervous!

We keep the house steady at 71. When we first brought Kellan home we had him in a sleeper and a sleep bag. We thought he was getting too hot so we took him out of the sleeper bag. Once it gets cooler again at night, prolly around Oct/Nov - we will put him back into the sleeper along with the sleeper bag again.

Good luck tomorrow Jaime. Update when you can!!

I go back to work on Tuesday and Kellan goes into Daycare. I am sad.:cry: It's been the best 14 weeks of my life. I am so in love with my baby and so in love with being a mom. All the heartache, time it took, money and treatments was worth it 10 fold. :cloud9:

Didn't realise your ultrasound was so close Jaime, hope you're gonna share a picture :)

Lisa, it's horrible going back to work but I found the thought of it actually worse than the going part. Me and Parker are in a nice little routine now and she loves nursery. Granted she was older when she started but I'm sure Kellan will be fine and I bet he saves his biggest smiles for you at the end of each day!

Scan Went well!!! Bean is measuring 6 weeks 6 days with hb of 140 :)

Great news Jaime!! So happy for you and Kevin!! Blake too!! He's gonna be a big brother!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->