smep rainbow babies

Thanks Lisa!!! Super nervous about having two!!!!

Kellan is gonna have fun at day care I bet! I'm glad you feel so blessed and hope going back isn't too hard in you!

Awesome Jaime!!!!! Hubby and I NTNP this month and I have been crampy this week before my period hmmmm

That's how I felt the week I got my bfp :) when do you test?

Due the 7th. I think ill wait to see if I miss it but I highly doubt I actually am after just 1 month :)

Umm.... it happened to me in just one month ntnp!

I'm seriously in my own personal hell today! Trey has been a nightmare napping this week! He got his bottom 2 teeth 2 weeks ago maybe he could be getting his tops? He will not nap unless I am holding/rocking him! He just cried in his crib with me rubbing his back for an hour trying to get him to sleep . Exhausting !!! Has this happened to anyone else with teething??

Hope everyone's well!

This happened to me a week ago! Same thing.... Blake got his bottom two teeth mad I was impressed that he wasn't fussy and then a week after he got them he had a week from hell!!!!

Awwww poor Blake!!! Teething stinks!! Glad I am not alone but sad these poor babes have to go through this! How are you feeling Jaime?

Feeling OK.... a little nauseous here and there and sooo tired....

Did you test?!

Hope the teething gets better for the both of you!!

Yeah TEST!! Do it Do it!!

Well, this has been the hardest week of my life I swear. My heart is just breaking not being home with baby. It sucks so bad. I can watch him through a camera and it just sucks not being able to comfort him and such. I cry throughout my work day. I miss him so much and then he comes home and is exhausted and just sleeps and cries. It's not my usual happy baby. His temperament is so different. I was working on certain things with him and can't anymore bc he is so crabby and sleeps for a few hours when he gets home. I am so upset and sad. :( But happy it's the weekend so I can hopefully get some cuddles and smiles and coos again because its been too long since I've seen them.

Oh no, Lisa :( I hope it gets worked out ... I'm sure he just needs yo adjust... ughhh

Awwwwww Lisa I can imagine how tough that is!! Hope you got to spend lots of quality time this weekend! I tested on Saturday bc I had a wedding to go to and didn't want to drink if I was and BFN . I am now 2 days late for AF but I feel it coming any min. Broken out and all! Yippee lol

Holy shit just got a BFP I am pretty sure and I feel like I am going to faint! Lol

OMG. Congrats girl!! What's the potential due date??!! H&H 9 months!! I bet your hubby is excited cause I know he wanted to try sooner than you!!

I hope I am half as lucky as the 3 of you girls!! I swear! I hope I get knocked up just as fast as y'all!! So happy for all of you!! We honestly haven't used any protection but then AF has yet to arrive since I am still pumping like a mad woman...

Thanks girls! We literally DTD one time this month that's why I thought it was a stretch and I don't mean to call it an accident but I didn't even realize I was ovulating! Hubby can't wipe the smile off his face! I am so happy too I am just so scared too!! I am still in my maternity jeans lol! Babycenter says may 17 due date . Just went and picked up 2 more tests to be sure! I am shocked!!!!

Ahhhhhh a bump buddy, yeaaa!!!! I am due April 19! I am so happy for you!!!!

I bet you will get knocked up quick, lis!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->