smep rainbow babies

Awesome. How did they all react? How did you tell them?

Awesome. How did they all react? How did you tell them?

Shocked and excited!! I kind of just came out and told them lol!

Haha that's awesome. I told my family this weekend and the reactions are hysterical I got it on camera so funny!! How are you ladies doing??

Omg I am only ten weeks and a woman at a restaurant today noticed I was pregnant!!!!! I didn't show with Blake until 20 weeks!!!

JF how did you tell them and was the hysterical reaction good or bad???? Hahaha

Awe! So happy for all you girls!

I am unsure of what to do about TTC/NTNP. AF has yet to arrive. On one hand, I want to keep on pumping to at least get him through the winter & all the germs and bonus would be save on formula. But then, I want to start TTC/NTNP bc it took us so long for Kellan and would like to get a head start and hope for the best naturally but I would have to quit pumping for AF to come around. Then I am honestly scared of going back to those emotions of disappointment month after month after month of BFN's when we do start trying. I just don't know if I am ready to handle the emotional aspect of TTC/NTNP again. And then I think it would be nice to be a normal human being again and not be tied to a pump every 4-5 hours. Not sure what to do!!

If I were you I would stop pumping when you feel ready and then I would take a few months to enjoy your body again before getting pregnant right away!

Aw yay, congrats Jaime! Love how you can see it's little legs in the first pic :D

Thanks, Shelli!
I can't wait til my gender scan in SIX weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->